Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 4 months ago

I’m sure Hamza will live three years into his career getting to work with one of the most notable actresses of his industry

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Well .. I can only empathize/sympathize with Hamza sitting there.

He would have heard when she said she is not talking about this show, I am sure he is not sulking over it

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

We now know that the top actors of the industry can solely pull in the audience for watching a show/movie. It would be nice if a project is sold only on an actress's name. Give them equal opportunities. Let them prove themselves.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Well .. I can only empathize/sympathize with Hamza sitting there.

No matter what people wanna believe,He has done enough shows and gave hits too.He doesn't need to depend on notable actors to get noticed..

He completely deserve to be a part of this poster...

Edited by nightingale1234 - 4 months ago
1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Sensible take

You always thrive to do better than before, all industries are male dominated, being on poster doesn't mean selling a product, she is talking about being able to sell a project in women's name

Yes

All big hits in ITV are female centric but that's not the case with PTV

See difference between premiere of Nayab and Gentleman, how many people attended to support Yumna vs How many attended to support Humayun

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Hamza needs sympathy for attending the event.smiley42smiley42

haye… chalo hamza.. everybody feels for you smiley9

But hamza’s opinion is different.smiley36- https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7WpXLSqwpz/?igsh=ZjR4ZzNzNnQyd3Zj
Also after the full interview release

clips will come eventually tho it is clear from the first one what she means and what’s the reference, people assuming it completely different.
Also she said in future tense for upcoming shows who are going to revolve around same theme. Asking for women centric posters is justified in full sense if the story revolves around them. Like in bakhtawar only yumna was there on the poster. And no zaviyar was given any sympathy. smiley6

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

No matter what people wanna believe,He has done enough shows and gave hits too.

He completely deserve to be a part of this poster...

Lekin kon bola ki he shouldn't be on poster

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

He would have heard when she said she is not talking about this show, I am sure he is not sulking over it

like , they are at an event where they spoke about women’s issues . She happened to speak about a possible issue the women in her industry face . This wasn’t some random outburst . I’m sure Hamza is smart enough to understand that
1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

like , they are at an event where they spoke about women’s issues . She happened to speak about a possible issue the women in her industry face . This wasn’t some random outburst . I’m sure Hamza is smart enough to understand that

Hamza ka koi lena dena hi nahi hai ye topic se

She is talking about future and women centric dramas, this is not a woman centric drama

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

Yes

All big hits in ITV are female centric but that's not the case with PTV

See difference between premiere of Nayab and Gentleman, how many people attended to support Yumna vs How many attended to support Humayun

Exactly

Women led movies are considered a niche genre in bollywood with a separate category, highest collection is less than 150cr

If women at a position of power aren't going to talk about it, who will?

In roundtable, most female actresses were supporting the industry which disappointed me a bit, I thought they don't generally speak against the norm but it is good to see that actresses do speak against patriarchal mindset

Kudos to her