Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameerph thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Usually when voting lines are open, eviction happens. Lets see, if it happens I think between Nikhil Damle or Chota Pudhari.

sameerph thumbnail

No eviction this week. Same nominations will be continued next week. Not sure if any others will be added

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Jhanvi is such an over actor....... but how easily she wrapped Nikki around her finger.

And why the hell, they have Ireena who dont understand marathi, neither speaks well.....most of the time she is speaking english or hindi, yet they keep eulogizing her as if she is the only person speaking marathi......

Edited by anjs - 1 months ago
sameerph thumbnail

Now nominations changed after today's episode- Paddy, Ghanshyam and Niki safe now and Abhijit nominated.

Abhijit, Suraj, Yogita and Nikhil are the only ones are nominated now. Yogita or Nikhil going this week.

badam-chi-rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was hoping Nikhil would stay for long, I liked to see him on screen. Pan BB madhe to kahich kartana disat nahiye. Paddy dada pan aale samor, pan hyachi ajun khari baju samor yetach nahiye

sameerph thumbnail

Yes, to Nikhil disatach nahi jasti. But, same with Yogita. And she also keeps crying and saying she wants to go out.

So, if BB wants to free here, she will go, otherwise Nikhil may go.

IMRONO thumbnail
Current season mhanje shishuvarga vs graduate students asa ahe.bore vhayaal lagal ahe.
sameerph thumbnail

Ho. He B team vale ( those who are liked by public) are trying to look so fair that aplyach team madhlya lokana captaincy madhin baher kadhtayat.

sameerph thumbnail

Another good " Bhaucha dhakka " episode but Ritesh. People are saying jast bash karayla hava hota. But makers also may not want for Niki group to change their game so much. Te pan khelayche thamble tar kay karnar?

IMRONO thumbnail

Another good " Bhaucha dhakka " episode but Ritesh. People are saying jast bash karayla hava hota. But makers also may not want for Niki group to change their game so much. Te pan khelayche thamble tar kay karnar?

[/QUOTEn

Nothing is going to change ,not the bully grp and not that boring grp.

Boring grp will play protecting their image ,so it I'll one sided tasks only.