Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameerph thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 days ago

Btw, latest social media news now says Varsha evicted. So, let us see who really is evicted before we draw our conclusions.

sameerph thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Ok, finally MG sampali and Varsha evicted, not Ankita. This is a fair result.

Other 6 are finalists.

I don't understand 3-4 divas rahilet ani he ajun 2 group karun baslet gharamadhe ani bitching kartayt. In all the bigg boss seasons which I have seen in last week usually everyone sits together as very few are left and nothing much to prove to audience.

Ithe Ankita ani Abhijit cha ajun cold war chalu ahe. Makers must be saying why they ended this season so early. They could have got more content with this rivalry.

sameerph thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

So, finale today. Who will be the winner ? Will it be based on on public voting - Suraj or makers favourite- Abhijit.

The winner has to be one among these 2.

Btw, TRP for the season went upto 5 in the last week. Also it brought Colora Marathi to #2 channel. It is really shameful that they are ending this despite this high TRP. Kedar Shinde said it was a decision taken at higher management level, so it was clear that it had to shut down due to Hindi BB.

Edited by sameerph - 12 days ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I hope Ankita doesn't win. She has behaved so bitchily the entire season.... she has used Dhananjay Suraj and Pandhari as per her needs. And they bowed down to her , Abhijeet hasn't so the bitching against him the entire season. Otherwise I don't understand what he has done to deserve so much venom from the 3.

sameerph thumbnail

Yes, yesterday when all ex contestants came also Ankita was asking everyone if I what I am talking Abhijit is right or not. Paddy of course as usual said she is right. But, other sensible ones like Yogita / Nikhil said ata 1-2 divas rahilet tar sagla sodon dya ani changlya not var end kara.

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameerph

Yes, yesterday when all ex contestants came also Ankita was asking everyone if I what I am talking Abhijit is right or not. Paddy of course as usual said she is right. But, other sensible ones like Yogita / Nikhil said ata 1-2 divas rahilet tar sagla sodon dya ani changlya not var end kara.

Exactly, the way she nags him for small blaming anything anyone said on him, is too much. Her behavior is like an ex.

That toilet cleaning task argument was so juvenile. He clearly said that he doesn't want to depend on Nikki as she keeps people hanging, if Ankita needs help in her task from Nikki why should Abhijeet tell Nikki. Was he the captain?

And Paddy, fool that he is, saying that I would've fought alongside you on that matter.

anjs thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Very unfair.... as much as I have sympathy for Suraj, he didn't deserve the trophy.

Only consolation is that Ankita and Dp went at number 5 and 4.

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

सा रे ग म मधे सुद्धा त्या पगारे ला winner केला होता. (ती अजिबातच deserving नसतांना), तसचं, या चव्हाण ला केलंय.

Zee सुद्धा मागील काही वर्षांपासून याच लोकांना का(जाणूनबुजून) winner बनवतय.

आठवतंय का कोणाला? धनगर ला देखील फक्त आणि फक्त voting वर विजेती केली होती.

IT'S TOTALLY UNFAIR.

sameerph thumbnail

Yes, undeserving winner. He had least content among top 6 . Zapuk zupuk ani bukit tengul sodon kahich nahi kela.

But, makers cannot do much when he got almost 50% votes out of total ( as reported in many voting trends).

Edited by sameerph - 11 days ago
RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Two most undeserving contestants hote top 2 madhe.

Next season madhe Surajsarakhe 16 lok ana ani khel 100 days khelun dakhva.

Hopeless and flop season