Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: anjs

Exactly my thoughts. Suraj task chaan khelala pan sadhya goshti pan tyala dusryanni samajavlya aahet.

Mag toh winner kasa hou shakto. Tyala money bag perfect aahe.

If people vote for chavan then BBM will have to declare him a winner, I don't if the BB people manipulate things to get the winner they want, if they do then it takes all fun out of the show. I think they might want to play around with the way winner is decided if they don't want to depend solely on people voting because sometimes voting can be for wrong reasons

sameerph thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, as of now at least in all BB Marathi seasons, the winner has been someone has most votes except season 4 where Akshay Kelkar was made winner despite not having highest votes. Other seasons the winners were clear at least about 2-3 weeks before the finale and all 3 of them ( Megha Dhade, Shiv Thakre and Vishal Nikam) were not much disputed as winners as overall their game was very good.

This time, Suraj cannot even put forth his views in the last week and depends on others to explain tasks to him. Still, he is getting highest votes due to sympathy. If he wins he will be most undeserving winner of Bigg boss.

Btw, yesterday Niki Tamboli became first finalist of BBM5 by winning the ticket to finale task. I am happy, positive or negative, there is no doubt she has given maximum content to the show.

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

फिनँलेची उमेदवारी म्युच्युअल फंडितल्या कॉईन्सवरून ठरवली जात,हे हास्यास्पद आहे.आणायच ना निक्कीला पण मनी डिसायडिंग मध्ये.तिथे सूरजचा पण गेम कळला असता.कारण निक्की नक्कीच सहा लाखांवर अडली असती,बहुमतही गेल असत पण तिथे सूरज पण अडला असता तर कदाचित बहुमत त्यालाही मिळाल असत.तिथे मजा आली असती.पण बिबॉसला निक्कीला फार त्रास द्यायचा नाही.

टिकीट टू फिनँले टास्क मात्र निक्की छानच खेळली.सूरज कसही खेळत होता.

वर्षा आणि निक्की येण्याआधीच बिबॉसशी सेटिंग करून आल्या आहेत तर त्या त्यांच्या सेटिंग्ज प्रमाणे राहणार.

निक्कीने शो तिच्याभोवती ठेवला हे करेक्ट पण बिबॉस कोळून प्यायलेल्या

तिच्यासमोर अक्षरशःबालवाडीतले सदस्य आणलेत तर तीच दिसणार ना.पण तिला संधी कँच करता आली नाही,हिंदीचीच कॉपी केली,त्यामुळे विनर नाही होऊ शकणार.

अरबाज निक्कीमय झाला नसता तर निश्चितच विनर होऊ शटशकला असता.

सूरज मला विनर कधीच.वाटलि नाही,पण सिंपथीमुळे वोट्सयध्ये अव्वल आहे.

अभिजित मात्र काल काय खेळला त्याच त्याला तरी माहिती आहे का,फ्लँग सहज सगळे तो आणू शकत होता ,पण नाही आणले.ड्युटि बाबतीत पण निक्की समोर चक्क लाचार वाटला.

अंकिता बोलते छान,मुद्दे छान मांडते,गेमही तसा खेळली,पण तरी विनर नाहीच वाटत.

थोडक्यात अजूनही विनर अस कोणीही वाटत नाही.

मग करायच तर कुणाला ,भारताच्या पहिल्या आयडॉलला ट्रॉफी देतात,की सूरजला हेच बघायच आहे.

बाकी, हा सिझन चांगलाच गंडला,टीआरपी असून फ्लॉप जातो,मग मराठी बिबॉस येणार की नाही,हेच आता कळत नाही.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: surajhere

If people vote for chavan then BBM will have to declare him a winner, I don't if the BB people manipulate things to get the winner they want, if they do then it takes all fun out of the show. I think they might want to play around with the way winner is decided if they don't want to depend solely on people voting because sometimes voting can be for wrong reasons

If he walks away with the money bag then automatically they get what they want.

sameerph thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

If he walks away with the money bag then automatically they get what they want.

Yes, but he has been fed so much by everyone who comes from outside that he is so popular outside, also saved by BB first this week that he is going to believe that he can be a winner. In that case he may not take the money bag.

In yesterday's task, dont know why Abhijit did not fight for Rs. 6,00,000 even after Niki suggested that he deserved Rs. 6,00,000. They are all playing so safe and do not want to go against Suraj at all because they all think that if they go against Suraj, they will be perceived bad outside. Abhijit said that if Suraj is willing to give up that tag himself he will take it. Are kon asa deil, tyala thoda convince kela asta tar Surajni dila asta. Janhavi also created so much drama after she got Rs. 40,000, why she did not say that she wants Rs. 4,00,000 which went to Varsha ? I am sure if Niki would have been there she would have fought for it. Pan bakiche sagle good books chi game kheltayt. Janhavi adhi khelat hot pan tila evdha down kele that she is now afraid how she will be seen.

This is how bigg boss marathi goes, all on sympathy votes. That is how first 4 seasons went too but luckily those who got sympathy also played well. This time jyala sympathy ahe to kahich khelat nahi. Ani Sympathy pan baherchya factorchi ahe ( he is poor and all), not something inside the game as it happened in earlier seasons.

Mag next time, 16 poor background che contestants gheun ya ani bagha kon bigg boss baghtay ka te.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: sameerph

Yes, but he has been fed so much by everyone who comes from outside that he is so popular outside, also saved by BB first this week that he is going to believe that he can be a winner. In that case he may not take the money bag.

In yesterday's task, dont know why Abhijit did not fight for Rs. 6,00,000 even after Niki suggested that he deserved Rs. 6,00,000. They are all playing so safe and do not want to go against Suraj at all because they all think that if they go against Suraj, they will be perceived bad outside. Abhijit said that if Suraj is willing to give up that tag himself he will take it. Are kon asa deil, tyala thoda convince kela asta tar Surajni dila asta. Janhavi also created so much drama after she got Rs. 40,000, why she did not say that she wants Rs. 4,00,000 which went to Varsha ? I am sure if Niki would have been there she would have fought for it. Pan bakiche sagle good books chi game kheltayt. Janhavi adhi khelat hot pan tila evdha down kele that she is now afraid how she will be seen.

This is how bigg boss marathi goes, all on sympathy votes. That is how first 4 seasons went too but luckily those who got sympathy also played well. This time jyala sympathy ahe to kahich khelat nahi. Ani Sympathy pan baherchya factorchi ahe ( he is poor and all), not something inside the game as it happened in earlier seasons.

Mag next time, 16 poor background che contestants gheun ya ani bagha kon bigg boss baghtay ka te.

600000 chya task madhe DP ani Ankita ni game kela. They were so quick to put it around his neck. Didn't let others speak. The way they keep targeting Abhijeet is becoming too much now. And Abhijeet doesn't use his brain fully. Falls short everytime.

Ditto on Suraj, he has my sympethy but he hasn't played the game with yukti. It's his shakti and team B's yukti.

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

सोमिवर अंकिता एव्हिक्ट झाल्याची न्यूज आहे.

त्या युसलेस डबल ढोलकी अभिजितला विनर करण्यासाठी हे सगळ चालल आहे,म्हणूनच इंज्युरी असूनही ठेवल आहे घरात.खरतर कोणी डिझर्व्हिंग वाटत नव्हतच,पण अंकिता टॉप 5मध्ये हवी होती.

सगळ्यात फेक जान्हवी घरात,काही न करणारी वर्षा घरात ,टास्क न खेळता इंज्युरीमुळे घरात बसणारा अभिजित घरात,आणि पँडी आणि अंकिता घराबाहेर.

होपलेस सिझन.

हा बहुधा शेवटचा सिझन असावा.

sameerph thumbnail

Yes, I agree Ankita deserved to be in top 5. Varsha chya MG mule ticha game zala.

I still feel Abhijit is better player than Ankita. Just because he talks a lot with Niki now people are painting him as double dholki. If you remember earlier weeks, Abhijit had always played for team B, although he had friendship with Niki. It was Ankita who had always doubted Abhijit. Yes, he has played safe keeping good relations with everyone but that is one way of playing the BB game. He has never talked bad or doubted Ankita with Niki except for these last 2 weeks when distrust has gone down. About being injured, his hand injury is managable, BB does not want to lose another strong player at this stage.

I agree that Janhavi was either fake earlier or is fake now in second half. A person cannot change his behaviour so much within a few days. But, overall she has given content to the show and I have seen BB reward those who give content to the show however negative like Niki or Janhavi.

Ankita deserved to be in finale but ahead of Varsha and DP and actually Suraj too. I liked her game.

Deserving top 5 based on content were - Abhijit, Ankita, Nikki, Janhavi and Paddy.

But, due to votes they cannot remove Suraj and maybe DP too and due to MG cannot remove Varsha. So, sadly Ankita and Paddy have to miss out.

RPRRR42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameerph

Yes, I agree Ankita deserved to be in top 5. Varsha chya MG mule ticha game zala.

I still feel Abhijit is better player than Ankita. Just because he talks a lot with Niki now people are painting him as double dholki. If you remember earlier weeks, Abhijit had always played for team B, although he had friendship with Niki. It was Ankita who had always doubted Abhijit. Yes, he has played safe keeping good relations with everyone but that is one way of playing the BB game. He has never talked bad or doubted Ankita with Niki except for these last 2 weeks when distrust has gone down. About being injured, his hand injury is managable, BB does not want to lose another strong player at this stage.

I agree that Janhavi was either fake earlier or is fake now in second half. A person cannot change his behaviour so much within a few days. But, overall she has given content to the show and I have seen BB reward those who give content to the show however negative like Niki or Janhavi.

Ankita deserved to be in finale but ahead of Varsha and DP and actually Suraj too. I liked her game.

Deserving top 5 based on content were - Abhijit, Ankita, Nikki, Janhavi and Paddy.

But, due to votes they cannot remove Suraj and maybe DP too and due to MG cannot remove Varsha. So, sadly Ankita and Paddy have to miss out.

Abhijit ani Nikki adhipasunach ekatar olkahat hote ,they knew ki te game madhe ahet.from starting ,Abhijit always wanted to b with Nikki bt in one or two weeks before formation of grp b ,he came to know that Nikki is going very negative and with Arbaz ,if he stayed with her,he who was image consious from beginning ,decided to go with team b, unwillingly,and As Ankita saod,yes he tried to keep balance by standing by team b,i.e showing how he was loyal bt never had a firm stand against Nikki,.thats why he was and is double dholki.now since 3 weeks ,not played any tasks still in the house,and now backing suraj as Nikki is doing the same thing.such contestant should not b a winner.

sameerph thumbnail

Yes, Nikki said the other day that she only knew that Arbaz and Abhijit are coming in, did not know about who the other contestants are. So, kahitari pre-plan karun ale astil possible.

But, as you said Abhijit realised very early ( Even before Ritesh indicated that on weekend) that this group is going negative, so switched to other group. That was a smart game I would say. I remember similar thing Vikas Patil had done in season 3.

I agree about not taking a first stand against Niki. But, overall he is playing a smart game. Kal Ankita kadhun ghetale about her order in money game and after she said they had decided that Suraj would be 2 lakhs, repeated that 2-3 times. Why did they give Suraj 6 lakhs than, Ankita had no firm answer to that. Now, of course they have clearly fallen apart. But, even earlier Ankita kept suspecting Abhijit all along although he had never discussed anything with Niki about moving away from Team B even when they were together in a bedi for 1 whole week.

Overall, I agree that he is not clear winner material like say Megha Dhade and Shiv Thakre were in first 2 seasons. Pan tase konich deserving vatat nahi. So, tyatla tyat Abhijit is ok. Better than giving that trophy to Suraj.