Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameerph thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

त्याला बिबॉसने आदेश दिला असेल ,तू फक्त अरबाज आणि निक्कीला जाऊन टक्कर दे.हाच आदेश घेऊन आला असेल.त्याला ठेवल तर अरबाजला काढतील.

निक्कीतर फिनँलेची ऑर मनी बँगची गँरेंटी घेऊन आली आहे,तिला काहीच फरक पडणारनाही.

Mostly first Vaibhav la kadhtil. Tyala Arbaz chya against takyacha khup try kela BB ne. But he is not doing that. Also he did not do any love angle which Arya was trying earlier. Tyamule ata Vaibhav ch kahi kam naho gharat. I think he will be next one to be evicted.

sameerph thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

BB saved Janhavi from nominations. They want to further clean up her image and make her go against Niki.

Abhijit, Ankita, Arya, Varsha, Niki and Vaibhav in nominations..

Abhijit, Ankita and Niki cannot go. BB will not let Varsha go so early. So, it will be between Arya and Vaibhav. Most likely Vaibhav to be evicted this weekend.

IMRONO thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: sameerph

BB saved Janhavi from nominations. They want to further clean up her image and make her go against Niki.

Abhijit, Ankita, Arya, Varsha, Niki and Vaibhav in nominations..

Abhijit, Ankita and Niki cannot go. BB will not let Varsha go so early. So, it will be between Arya and Vaibhav. Most likely Vaibhav to be evicted this weekend.

My guess is Varsha.tasahi ti far kahi karat nahi ata.so she will b out,Aryala voting bharapur hot ahe,if they go by voting ,it will b btw Vaibhav and Varsha,bt this weekend ,Varsha may go after that dp,then Vaibhav and Arya.i think

sameerph thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

I agree Varsha cha kahi game nahi khas. Yesterday, Niki exposed her on " Kothimbir " issue and whole house was against her in that. But, such famous contestants usually come in with a minimum guarantee weeks. I think she will be there till 1-2 weeks before finale.

Vaibhav is still playing on the tune of Arbaz after all those warnings on Bhaucha Dhakka. So, 90% he will go.

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

Kal Arbaz ani Paddy mast khelale.Nikkila kadha jara 2 weeks ,Arabaz mast khelel,Nikkimule tyacha khel spoil hot ahe,unseen madhe pan to gharayalya lokanshi kiti hasun khelun rahato.Nikkimule complete negative hot ahe ani disat ahe.ti nasati ,tar ha winni g material zala asta.kal kharach chan khelala.

Team b paiki konalahi buzzer vajavata yeu nahi tyapa adavun

Paddy pan mast khelale kalacha task,tyanchya shakti nahi pam asalelya shakticha ani yukticha vapar chan karatat,entertain karata,gahratalynshi chan vagatat,smajavatat.I will like to see him top5 bb ne nomiantion pasun save karayala pahihe,karan votes milalnar nahit nominationadhe ale tar ani mag barik kadhav lagel.

abhijit ,Naikki peksha nakki changale ahet.

sameerph thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

It seems Arya slapped Niki yesterday, that scene was not shown in the episode. Only Niki and Arbaz came out shouting that Arya has slapped.

As per promo, BB will take strict action on Arya. For similar action in season 2, as per BB rules, Parag Kanhere was evicted. Now, let us see if they evict Arya for this or give some lesser punishment like nominate her and all.

Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

So now Arya has been evicted for reacting to physical and mental abuse that she faced from duck face since the season started. Arya was definitely against the rules of bb. But haven’t these rules been bent backwards for duck face and her doormat time and again? She had scratched Arya in the first train task. She had complained to bb. Shown the blood. But no response from the makers who have definitely made a contract with duck face and are therefore now worse than her doormats. They are probably amongst the 400 in her ghagra! Lage raho makers and colour Marathi. This season came after 2 years. The next one might not come at all. The show is so bad now that it deserves duck face. My best wishes to Arya in all that she does in life and hope that she achieves all her dreams.

sameerph thumbnail

Whatever people are saying I think makers were right in evicting Arya. International slapping is different from dhakka bukki in task and hurting someone in that process. If makers let that go from tomorrow everyone will start slapping each other. Niki herself will do that and will say no action should be taken against her.

Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have no issues about Arya being punished. But other physical acts should be punished too. Why is dhakka bukki different from a slap? The doormat had intentionally twisted janhavi’s arm, pushed Abhijeet, kicked Suraj in the stomach in an earlier task. All these acts are potentially harmful. We have had two contestants in earlier seasons who have had to leave the show due to fractures.

Today’s dhakka is worth watching. It’s a “ducky-doormat whitewash show”. They are actually being praised for their performance in the tasks. Ritesh actually clapped for the doormat. Now you know what is coming next week. Baki contestants, bachke rehena re baba, bachke rehena re!!! I didn’t think the makers could lower their levels any further. I was clearly wrong😄

Edited by Avidwatcher - 6 days ago
sameerph thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Avidwatcher

I have no issues about Arya being punished. But other physical acts should be punished too. Why is dhakka bukki different from a slap? The doormat had intentionally twisted janhavi’s arm, pushed Abhijeet, kicked Suraj in the stomach in an earlier task. All these acts are potentially harmful. We have had two contestants in earlier seasons who have had to leave the show due to fractures.

All those acts by Arbaz can be said to have been done while performing the tasks. He can say that while doing the tasks sometime one can go overboard. But, it cannot be said about a slap. Arya could not have slapped her as part of performing the task.

I do not think makers have anything to gain from removing Arya. With fights with Niki, she was giving TRP. But, as I said earlier if makers let this go, others will start doing this too. So, they had to take this decision. Keeping control against strongest provocation is important aspect of this game and Arya could not do that.

I am pretty sure that if Arbaz and Niki would have done this, they would have been removed too.