Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameerph thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Avidwatcher

As per reports, the trp for BBM is on a downward trend. If the makers don’t realise their mistake, season 5 will go down the same steep slope that season 4 went. Irrecoverable!! Wake up colours Marathi.

I do not think it will do as much down as season 4. I find the contestants much more interesting than season 4. Whatever everyone's misgiving about Niki Tamboli, she is clearly much better than those negative people in MMB4- Akshay Kelkar, Apurva etc.

Last week TRP went down a bit but in online TRP it is still in top 5 and weekend bhaucha Dhakka was in top 10 in TV trp.

This week bhaucha dhakka was criticized a lot for promoting Niki. I agree with you that with respect to that matter with Arbaz, she was at least 30% at fault for getting close to him. She should have been admonished for that.

With Abhijit one has to say that although he never criticized Niki, he never supported her in all this and never talked anything bad to her about other team B members ( except Arya). He knows the game, decodes it well. If it all anyone who did not deserve bashing for last week's boring Niki-Arbaz saga, it was Abhijit.

Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes last week’s fake love angle was very boring to watch. Hopefully the makers have realised that the audience does not want to watch that. As you said, last season’s characters were very negative. But this year I see no strong positive character. Hopefully a good wild card entry will be sent in who can get team B members out of their stupidity. They continue to take childish decisions!

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If b goes with Nikki Arbaz angke,trp will sure sink and just like season 4 ,no body can save it.

sameerph thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Niki parat geli Arabaz barobar. It is clear now that they had pre planned their so called love lapata in the house before coming here. Than, fighting and again getting back. But, they do not realise that it may work in BB hindi but does not work with BB Marathi audience. Now, they need to crate some other content to survive in the house.

Big list of nominations this week- Niki, Arbaz, DP, Suraj, Abhijit ,Arya and Ghanshyam.

Seeing such a long list there is a chance of double eviction.

If there is only 1 eviction surely Ghanshyam (Chota Pudhari) will go, if there is double eviction very tough to predict second one- Abhijit, Niki, Suraj will surely be safe, so it may be one of Arya, DP and Arbaz.

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

'मराठी बिग बॉसच्या ५ सीझन मधली हि सगळ्यात बिनडोक टीम असणार smiley24.

पहिल्या सीझन मध्ये जे मेघा धाडे , सई लोकूर आणि पुष्कर जोग ने केलं तेच निकी, अरबाज आणि अभिजीत करयण्याचा प्रयत्न करतायेत आणि हे काय बाकीच्या हाऊसमेंट्स ना दिसत नाही आहेsmiley17 ?

हे तिघे मिळून हळू हळू बाकीच्यांना बाहेर काढणार आणि हाऊसमेंट्स बिनडोक सारखे त्या तिघांनी ठरवलेला गेम खेळणार. smiley44

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameerph

Ho. Jail asta. Kahitart jasta rada kela tar thoda vel jail madhe taktat.

Hya seaon la ajun jail disat navte. Pan kal special jail sarkhe gardan area madhe tayar kele ani Janhavi la 1 week sathi jail madhe takle.

हि टीम एवढी थुकरट आहे कि या सगळ्यांनाच जेल मध्ये टाकलं पाहिजे smiley17

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Of the remaining contestants, the two I don't like much are Ghanshaym, Ankita and to some extent that Paddy guy smiley16.

BhetuPunha thumbnail

As of now, I think, Navri Mile Hitlerla is more popular than BBM5 smiley16

sameerph thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

As of now, I think, Navri Mile Hitlerla is more popular than BBM5 smiley16

At least not as per last TRP list, BBM5 is #12 (bhaucha dhakka #9), Navri Mile Hitlerla is #19.

Lets us see this week.

sameerph thumbnail

The one with the highest support outside is Suraj Chavan. Pan tyala game kalat nahi and swatala express vayla jamat nahi. Mag kiti divas fakt zapuk zupuk ani guligat karat rahnar ? Baki kahi content ch nahi.

Problem is BBM cannot remove him now till mostly finale because otherwise strong reaction yeil baher ki amhi BBM baghne band karnar and all.

BBM audience is also different from BB Hindi. Goes more on emotions than going by analysis and content.