Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh nice trailer! I wonder if this is the final season....they should wrap it up as a complete story rather than dragging out multiple seasons with the same exam preps wala plot. Waise bhi TVF ne yeh trope kaafi kheench liya hai in multiple series....lol although none of them land as well as Kota Factory.

They have more scope to continue Panchayat long term than this one.

Haan her saal the pressure is mounting and as a viewer you feel like you are parr of that circle too and exams a pressure as a viewer bhi feel hota hai..dusra the kids are growing up a bit too fast so idk how much they can realistically drag too caz they are transitioning into adults now

Aww these are lovely as always, yaar....Mahnoor looked SO gorgeous in this bday party scene...this and the mele wala scene were her best looks IMO.

Oh this was his Dad's shawl? Nice touch....I toh loved the transition they showed from how there was this heaviness on his soul as he was finishing his prayer akele mein and then the transformation as he walks out and sees the bday party set up....you can literally see the burden lifting off his shoulder and happiness slowly seeping in....Mahnoor was literal happiness personified for him.

Oh yes BTW correct me is this the same white outfit that she wore later in that Chand tara poem scene and then jlasa with just a net duppatta on her head or is it different..yahan styling different hai..yeah I was getting the Playlist sorted last night and noticed and went woah .it is so intresting to see these itsy bitsy of details like the shawl here and yes the way shehram ends up smiling and ek dum feels light is totally worth it the day was heavy on him and then how that transitions so beautifully is what melts you.

We are suddenly have a jaag utha bollywood moment it is too much of trailers all of a sudden.. this one seems decent.. I like jibraan in the initial parts more but the boy has a Long way to go in talking rest why is baby Roshan wearing bras only bohat ajeeb lag raha hai it is not even a bikini just plain bras

https://youtu.be/oip7nX8yKN4?si=FgGwl23Jc40azj2P

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I like it .. the love story seems like it has substance baaki toh dkeh ke.pata chalega but.i.like the Tabu Ajay chemistry and the kind of intensity they bring and ek freshness

AreYaar thumbnail

Diljit did a song for this Prabhas waali Kalki movie also? Man he seriously is everywhere this yearsmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAtGiMmb1Ik

Diljit did a song for this Prabhas waali Kalki movie also? Man he seriously is everywhere this yearsmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAtGiMmb1Ik

Ab yeh kahan fit hoga in a dystopianfilm??? Yeh robots kya punjabi honge? That aside the song sounds good but ek dum hi out of place lag and sound kar raha hai bas kuch bhi mode to try and make it work toh ab diljit ka naam bhi jod do though I have hardly seen buzz for this in real or on SM