Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Oh well, you can always vent it here...

Because some people just do not change their ways and treat us like idiots simply because they are elder to us. So for our own mental peace we should avoid them and say - Ishwar Inhe Sadbuddhi De...

Yup, that's what I am doing... And all this came because two days ago, my maasi aka her mom was unwell and of course, my darling cousin got herself infected too because she couldn't sleep separately. And of freakin' course her explanation was: "Maa mere bina nahi reh sakti." As if she isn't the one who gets separation anxiety when her mom goes out for merely a few hours.

Honestly, despite so much happening she just doesn't want to change her ways. And if anyone tries to talk some sense then koi inhe theek se samajhta hi nahi hai.

Regarding avoiding... Three months later, we have to go there again for another marriage of our relative. And all those annoying people will be there; especially my aunt who is laser focused on my marriage. I have already warned my Maa to take care of her because she knows I'll end up saying something rude if she keeps on pestering me when right now, I'm only concerned about my career. So, I have to live with this cousin plus that annoying aunt and one more rishtedaar who was ready to send my photograph to look for rishtes because I wore a saree for my cousin's wedding when I was only 20 because of course it was: "kitni achhi lag rahi hai saree mein. Koi rishta dekhna ho to batana"!! I don't know what I'll do there...

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 1 months ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Freaking hell!!! Okay, this is just a random post here because the novel I'm reading suddenly turned dark in terms of psychological crimes... And I really really need to praise the writer for the vivid descriptions and at the same time curse them for throwing it at the readers out of the blue.

One case turned out to be a large scale brainwashing cult. They chose students who are generally socially awkward/anxious, are introverts and have low self esteem and then brainwash them to the point where they are simply turned into emotionless robots who could kill themselves or others without any thoughts... And all this was live broadcasted on the dark web for millions.

But the next one turned even more gruesome... It was a psychopath who gifted a bouquet of roses to his victim but the highlight was that the base of the stems were cut diagonally to imitate knives and these roses were stabbed into a live bird all tied up. Like the wings and beak were tightly tied up by ribbons and then the live bird was pierced with those roses and left to die. It gave me literal goosebumps...

EDIT: F**k!!! The story changed towards the end... What was a simple murder attempt became an even more gruesome and horrifying double r*pe and murder case!! This writer is simply unpredictable!!!

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 1 months ago