Deewani Type Girls #7 (Invites Only)

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Previous thread links

Thread 1 - Launched on 23 Apr 2021smiley40

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5222331

Thread 2 - Launched on 2 Aug 2021 smiley40

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5241339

Thread 3 - Launched on 26 Oct 2021 smiley40

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5257553

Thread 4 - Launched on 29 March 2022smiley40

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5286006

Thread 5 - Launched on 13 July 2022 smiley40

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5297124

Thread 6 - Launched on 8 Oct 2022 smiley40

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5306198

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Our MOST favourite shows from oldest to most recent smiley42 

1. Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ❤️

Hindi Serial Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon GIFs | Tenor

2. Yeh Rishte Hein Pyaar Ke ❤️

Mishti Shaheer Sheikh GIF - Mishti Shaheer Sheikh Abir - Discover & Share  GIFs

Special mention to Bigg Boss, a show we love to hate 😆 

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

First of all, congratulationssss! did we ever think we will be able to make it to 7th thread just on our own? Some chatterboxes we are 😃 *puts kaala tika to utarofy nazar* 🧿

I love the new layout! Opening message is awesome-sauce too. 😎

m4manju thumbnail

Haye @ the gifs. Very good job at selection! My arshi and mishbir  love them so much and it never goes away. 🧿

Looks like we usually take 5 months to finish the cc started in winter months, last year's timelines were around this one only haha.

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

aww thank you girl, okay let me grab the popcorn from you smiley16

yeah abhi was butchered a while back, in fact i never liked him because even at the beginning he kept on yo-yoing between arohi and akshu. first he fell for akshu, then when his mom picked arohi for him, he said yes to marrying her despite liking akshu. then on the wedding day, he left arohi at the mandap and confessed his love to akshu and emotionally blackmailed akshu to do the same (akshu never wanted to ruin her sister's life). that made arohi hate akshu even more even though abhi was the root cause of all the drama. there were many other instances were abhi's impulsiveness and selfishness put akshu in trouble

now i'm glad that she's finally showing him the mirror and standing up for herself smiley32 she deserves someone better, her current husband abhimanyu is faaaar better than abhi. but unfortunately abhi has insulted abhimanyu by saying he snatched akshu from him and makers have already shown abhimanyu feeling guilty (especially because he knows abhi is the real father of akshu's son) smiley18

so my guess that on abhi-arohi's wedding day, the truth about abhi-akshu's son will come out and abhi's mother will demand to snatch her grandson from akshu and they might even show custody drama smiley11

@ghum: OMG REALLY? okay now i really want to check out both the show and the forum!! btw how's the new ML? tell tell smiley36

Reading about the summary for abhi's character, i've to say he is least charming ML for yrkkh universe so far. way less than naitik and kartik...In fact he sounds toxic.

Can akshu or her hubby slap abhi pls? how dare he ask her hubby to give her up? they are married for all these years you dumbo 😡

bold - eww. pls no! I hope this doesnt happen. want akshu-abhinav track.

@ghum - yes! I love reading their forum posts but these days its a riot (in a agood way), people are so going crazy with sai's new love interest.

new ML is good so far, he seems to have some past himself. but he's given comic scenes, much like how dr. armaan was initially, pulling ridhima's leg and her getting annoyed. sai is giving very ott reaction though. and virat is already shown to dislike him. I hope they dont waste this new guy just to make the bigamist ML "realize" his wife's worth and leave his bhabhi-cum-mistress-cum illegal wife👎🏼

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

girl i cant watch it alone either, i cant sleep after watching horror movies so i'm saving it to my watch list to watch with my husband in august lol 

but no worries, i'll send you the summary afterwards smiley16

also, sara's acting ability varies: she was great in kedarnath, okay in simba (the role itself was minimal) but annoying in love aaj kal 2 and meh in atrangi re (i didn't watch koolie number 1). but this looks promising so let's see! 

haha that's good plan.

@sara - i havent watched her any other movies fully except simba, but yeah, you're right, she is unpredictable lol

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

First of all, congratulationssss! did we ever think we will be able to make it to 7th thread just on our own? Some chatterboxes we are 😃 *puts kaala tika to utarofy nazar* 🧿

I love the new layout! Opening message is awesome-sauce too. 😎

aww congratulations to you too 🤗 ikr? especially after how long the previous thread took to finish, i didn't know when we'll finish it lol

thank you so much, i'm so glad you liked it ❤️

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Haye @ the gifs. Very good job at selection! My arshi and mishbir  love them so much and it never goes away. 🧿

Looks like we usually take 5 months to finish the cc started in winter months, last year's timelines were around this one only haha.

thank you, i'm so happy you liked the gifs 

hahaha really? okay so winter really shows our discussions then, with the weather slightly warming up now, hopefully our new thread also picks up the pace 😎

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Reading about the summary for abhi's character, i've to say he is least charming ML for yrkkh universe so far. way less than naitik and kartik...In fact he sounds toxic.

Can akshu or her hubby slap abhi pls? how dare he ask her hubby to give her up? they are married for all these years you dumbo 😡

bold - eww. pls no! I hope this doesnt happen. want akshu-abhinav track.

@ghum - yes! I love reading their forum posts but these days its a riot (in a agood way), people are so going crazy with sai's new love interest.

new ML is good so far, he seems to have some past himself. but he's given comic scenes, much like how dr. armaan was initially, pulling ridhima's leg and her getting annoyed. sai is giving very ott reaction though. and virat is already shown to dislike him. I hope they dont waste this new guy just to make the bigamist ML "realize" his wife's worth and leave his bhabhi-cum-mistress-cum illegal wife👎🏼

yeah Abhi is definitely toxic to the next level 😡 he definitely deserves someone like arohi, akshu is too precious for him

@ghum: i watched yesterday's episode, i was so happy to see Harshad, i loved him in dahleez  so i'm very excited about his character! i cracked up when he switched to sad music when sai got mad in the OT 😆 overall, i liked him and like you said, hopefully they dont just use him as a means to make virat realize his so called love. virat also deserves pakhi, sai is too precious for him (similar to YRKKH). 

ps: i'm so happy that itv writers are showing 2nd MLs for FLs because the original MLs are toxic 👏 we had that mr bajaj in KZK but then the trend died off for years until now