Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 5 months ago

no one glorified Ishq Murshid..on the contrary Bilal fans were the most brutal to it smiley36 all of us made fun of the editing and the story and so many other issues .. I think there is some misunderstanding because we like and celebrate Billure as an offscreen couple (which has sailed)..smiley36
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Well, there seems to be a misunderstanding about we getting offended by offscreen shipping.. If people wanna check the replies of those times when the billure news was kinda official, we have always genuinely supported and hailed the pair ..lol

It's so funny the way anything and everything is taken in an entirely different tangent..lolsmiley36

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

About criticism, no one is a kid here.. We very well know what's the difference between criticism and shading..The kind of posts and comments that other celebrities gets as criticism and what yumna gets in the name of criticism we have seen and clearly understand smiley36 How every topic related to yumna goes from criticism of character to the yumna bashing n how it's covered up for others ..lol

Anyways, this is gonna be my last comment in this post.. It's going round and round n it's obviously not gonna end... Peace out✌️

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

no one glorified Ishq Murshid..on the contrary Bilal fans were the most brutal to it smiley36 all of us made fun of the editing and the story and so many other issues .. I think there is some misunderstanding because we like and celebrate Billure as an offscreen couple (which has sailed)..smiley36

I think I was the only one who watched till end. Everyone else was extremely critical about the show.

We were all celebrating Billure. No one was talking about the last episode smiley37

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Haalim

I think I was the only one who watched till end. Everyone else was extremely critical about the show.

We were all celebrating Billure. No one was talking about the last episode smiley37

wasn’t Bilal made fun of Haalim smiley19smiley18 I did not like that..because I was a Abdullah Mahjabeen fan yaar..smiley19 Maine itney chaav se PKS dekha tha..Yumna aur Bilal ke liye vote bhi kiya tha smiley18smiley19 that was before either of them are as big stars as they are today..smiley18 it hurts to constantly be told off for shading..smiley26smiley26Bilal and Dure are beautiful..smiley43
Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

wasn’t Bilal made fun of Haalim smiley19smiley18 I did not like that..because I was a Abdullah Mahjabeen fan yaar..smiley19 Maine itney chaav se PKS dekha tha..Yumna aur Bilal ke liye vote bhi kiya tha smiley18smiley19 that was before either of them are as big stars as they are today..smiley18 it hurts to constantly be told off for shading..smiley26smiley26Bilal and Dure are beautiful..smiley43

That constant discrediting, the shading, that less screen space everything was nightmarish.

I'm glad IM happened to him.

I loved the pair though. They looked so cute together.

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Haalim

That constant discrediting, the shading, that less screen space everything was nightmarish.

I'm glad IM happened to him.

I loved the pair though. They looked so cute together.

smiley19 khair hai..philhaal yeh dono smiley42smiley37 https://x.com/ishqxibadat/status/1790949502251389142?s=46

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I like Yumna as an actress and I have watched TB too. No doubt, TB is one of the most watched and popular drama of ptv but it does not mean that it's popularity can cover up it's flaws. Meerab was poorly written character and TB's popularity is not enough to make this character appealing and likeable.

See I don’t believe that to be true. This is one of Yumna’s loved if not most loved characters, hands down. And this was a show where both characters were flawed so it’s balanced in that sense. Both were not saints. Her mention of views is perceived as arrogance when the meaning is pretty clear imo. Meerab’s popularity is itself a jawaab keh people loved her. I personally think the question was rudely posed and coming from a man it was not shocking. People are used to seeing doormat FL bending over backwards to please the ML and be agreeable lol. And Meerab did not of that. So of course it rubs people the wrong way. So typical misogynistic take in that question and I like that Yumna was having none of that 🙌🏽

Kind of agree with this take keh if she wasn’t adored and loved Abhi tak hum pagal na hotay uss ke baray main. So Yumna just focused on how much it’s loved. Keh theek hai she didn’t click with you but facts are keh click kiya tha with a lot of people

https://x.com/jiaharrington/status/1790949617124737485?s=46

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

I gather Meerasim and Murtasim were loved not Meerab as a standalone character, even Yumna acknowledged Murtasim's fans saying they'll be mad at her because of Meerab, Murtasim's sister also acknowledged that people love Murtasim and they pass on that love to his sister too

Meerab was loved only when she was a part of Meerasim

That character didn't get along with anyone, didn't form bonds with anyone. It isn't about misogyny, for me, Meerab as a character harms feminism much more than Murtasim does because Murtasim's actions were presented as "wrong"

While Meerab was used as a vehicle to "prove" all stereotypes against women