Romantic Reveries

Posted: 5 months ago

Sawal gandum, jawab chana

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

dude wahaj ali gets criticized and made fun of all the time on here with zero clapback. We have written pages calling him tingoo, paindu, cringe, ugly, ganju, attention-seeker, greedy, a has-been, you name it. go to mein dt and you will see his styling, looks and performance were openly criticized, i may have written some of these posts myself smiley37smiley37smiley37 I have had zero negative reaction when i called a project of his flop or mid. so trust me freedom of speech when it comes to wahaj ali is alive and well on this forum.

also I called him..Amol Palekar reincarnate in some shirts in Mein and many other things and I have a lot of respect for Wahaj fans because they never reported me smiley27 Hypno..tum Jaanti nahi..but I love talking to you smiley36smiley27 thoda Khatta meetha toh chalta rehta hai ..wahi toh maza hai ..if everyone just agrees on things …where is the fun smiley36
Edited by MaxMayfield - 5 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

dude wahaj ali gets criticized and made fun of all the time on here with zero clapback. We have written pages calling him tingoo, paindu, cringe, ugly, ganju, attention-seeker, greedy, a has-been, you name it. go to mein dt and you will see his styling, looks and performance were openly criticized, i may have written some of these posts myself smiley37smiley37smiley37 I have had zero negative reaction when i called a project of his flop or mid. so trust me freedom of speech when it comes to wahaj ali is alive and well on this forum.

smiley37 I am sure of it , I mentioned its just one name. Wahaj becomes scapegoat most of the time. But I agree with you , you are right wahaj fans can take criticism.

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

smiley37 I am sure of it , I mentioned its just one name. Wahaj becomes scapegoat most of the time. But I agree with you , you are right wahaj fans can take criticism.

Arey remember Wahaj's laugh smiley37

Then Fawad's then Danish's smiley37

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Arey remember Wahaj's laugh smiley37

Then Fawad's then Danish's smiley37

Ya I remembersmiley15 you naughty girliesmiley37

I like Yumna as an actress and I have watched TB too. No doubt, TB is one of the most watched and popular drama of ptv but it does not mean that it's popularity can cover up it's flaws. Meerab was poorly written character and TB's popularity is not enough to make this character appealing and likeable.

Sunshinem thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

There was an entire show about a stalker,who not only stalked but also disguised and literally was the reason for the girl's father's death and also a murderer...He was hailed as a hero and also apparently got the girl in the end...smiley36

That was supposed to be the epic love saga of the decade .. If that was acceptable, TB's flaw was much lesser than that ..smiley17

Which show is that?

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Ishq Murshid smiley37