Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Not to forget the discussion was pretty civil until… people got offended, I said na I would be surprised. If anyone went below the belt and said something about the actor who shall not be named then ,this reaction was expected but sadly criticism cannot be taken, and on this forum you cannot mention One name.

That's what my point is. Everyone commented their opinion in a pretty civilised way. Just one or two comments each. Bas. But suddenly this was made into something else by attacking other members and name calling them. If someone can't take Criticsm they should not mock others as well. Wo bhi just for an actor..

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Arey didn't I say when she makes that puppy face, I want ghuso in the screen and hit her?

I was never called names just because I criticised Ayeza..

We don't get offended that easily smiley37

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

who insulted us..everyone is polite and respectful and tehzeebdaar..as I’m learning from my favourite Shehram..I only look at everything from a positive lens..Yumna fans supremacy >>>>>>>

I am sure ganging’s definition has changed. The surprising fact is the topic maker is a tere bin fan and a fan creating a post is also a problem. smiley36
1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Not to forget the discussion was pretty civil until… people got offended, I said na I would be surprised. If anyone went below the belt and said something about the actor who shall not be named then ,this reaction was expected but sadly criticism cannot be taken, and on this forum you cannot mention One name.

Tweet is from Yumna fan

First comment is from Yumna fan

Both positive

People who claim they don't bring other tweets are the one who actually shared posts criticising other shows. Indirectly/directly mocked other members.

Chalo bahot hogaya..

Waise is it Radd day?

Edited by minakrish - 5 months ago
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Achelvi

This will go forever... round and round

Yeah , merry go round in infinite loop smiley37

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

yes to justify actions of Meerab bring all PTV characters...because - + - = + is equal to don’t question Meerab at allsmiley36 I’m pretty sure next I will even say Zaroon and Kashaf being called toxic smiley36 because IMO they were actually ‘flawed’ characters smiley36

Poor Zaroon/Kashaf smiley37realistic character ho key bhi Bach nahi paeyygi smiley36

Most of the ptv characters get their karma while here slap, forcing etc etc everything is justified yet people should not question because they got yt views smiley37

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Congratulations , the forum has declared you a yumna fan smiley37

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

No shade but a show about a man falling in love with his cousin shouldn’t cause people this much emotional distress