Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

I don't owe anyone any explanation but it seems people here are not aware of how India forums works

What's your take on this statement from Yumna?

It is a neutral title inviting discussion from everyone, maine apna views to kahi diya hi nahi tha

Members gave their views on the topic and other started attacking me and fellow members for sharing their opinions

Topic was not instigating in any manner specially jab ek positive tweet is part of the post

dude a journalist got bullied today and openly tagged Yumna to take account of her fans lol ..I won’t post the tweet..random IFians kya cheez hai smiley36 the sanest FD ever who calls other actresses chipkali, aunty, characterless and what and that’s fine apparently but dare anyone question one statement lol..we discuss and shred apart BW celebs all the time..but some people are just insulated it seems smiley36
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Neither is TB the first problematic show nor are Meerab/Murtasim the first toxic characters . Everyone has played such characters somewhere in their career and some still play them . I think it's time to move on. TB 2 won't even have the same story.

Exactly what m trying to say... None said TB is perfect..Hell, everyone agrees it is the shittiest script yumna n wahaj did.. The only saving grace was their chemistry... But, questioning their credibility again and again for taking it up as if no one else have ever done the toxic script is laughable smiley36

I can point out all those toxic characters and the shows played by other celebrities..lol .

There are also few who always play the same damn toxic character, but apparently that is acceptable and cool..but apparently wahaj playing murtasim and yumna playing meerab is the biggest crime of their life...

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

smiley36 okay sure, but can you tell me who gets a free pass with misogynistic roles in every damn 1000 shows? I am curious. I thought you might be knowing well.

my most favourite Danish Taimoor smiley36 bechara smiley36 Sultan and Shamsher died but hey DT is the worst actor ever and Promotes toxicity on screen smiley36
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

I don't owe anyone any explanation but it seems people here are not aware of how India forums works

What's your take on this statement from Yumna?

It is a neutral title inviting discussion from everyone, maine apna views to kahi diya hi nahi tha

Members gave their views on the topic and other started attacking me and fellow members for sharing their opinions

Topic was not instigating in any manner specially jab ek positive tweet is part of the post

Don't even try to give any explanation. It's IF fans habit to divert topic and attacking one another when opinion doesn't match. No one takes sportingly anything here. 😂

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Hmm! One thing I understand, I should not take Yumna's name from now. I have criticised almost every show and actors I like. Thinking how I will speak about the show while watching TB2. Because I am a TB viewer. I will try my best to not mention her. Otherwise I am going to be name called for a mere character/actor

Also if it's about people bashing Yumhaj,.I have criticised Wahaj so many times I can't remember. Even offscreen smile pe tak criticise kardiya. But never was attacked.

I have seen you be so brutal with Ayeza and Hamza when it was required to be..weren’t we all bashing Mahnoor at one point..did I tell you..how dare you bash Mahnoor smiley37 in fact we all indulged and had fun on it smiley37
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

my most favourite Danish Taimoor smiley36 bechara smiley36 Sultan and Shamsher died but hey DT is the worst actor ever and Promotes toxicity on screen smiley36

But hey karma hits his character instantly and writer doesn't justify his character that's why he gets free pass smiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: NazneenA

But when someone is having a civilised discussion about an actor's comment or a show, what's the need to insult other forum members.

I watched TB too.. but I am not going to insult other people over a show or any actor

Not to forget the discussion was pretty civil until… people got offended, I said na I would be surprised. If anyone went below the belt and said something about the actor who shall not be named then ,this reaction was expected but sadly criticism cannot be taken, and on this forum you cannot mention One name.

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I have seen you be so brutal with Ayeza and Hamza when it was required to be..weren’t we all bashing Mahnoor at one point..did I tell you..how dare you bash Mahnoor smiley37 in fact we all indulged and had fun on it smiley37

Arey didn't I say when she makes that puppy face, I want ghuso in the screen and hit her?

I was never called names just because I criticised Ayeza..

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Exactly what m trying to say... None said TB is perfect..Hell, everyone agrees it is the shittiest script yumna n wahaj did.. The only saving grace was their chemistry... But, questioning their credibility again and again for taking it up as if no one else have ever done the toxic script is laughable smiley36

I can point out all those toxic characters and the shows played by other celebrities..lol .

There are also few who always play the same damn toxic character, but apparently that is acceptable and cool..but apparently wahaj playing murtasim and yumna playing meerab is the biggest crime of their life...

So many times meerab and murtasim were defended for their actions and blamed too

Expecting again to defend meerab 🤦🤦🤦

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

But hey karma hits his character instantly and writer doesn't justify his character that's why he gets free pass smiley36

yes to justify actions of Meerab bring all PTV characters...because - + - = + is equal to don’t question Meerab at allsmiley36 I’m pretty sure next I will even see Zaroon and Kashaf being called toxic smiley36 because IMO they were actually ‘flawed’ characters smiley36
Edited by MaxMayfield - 5 months ago