Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

But when someone is having a civilised discussion about an actor's comment or a show, what's the need to insult other forum members.

I watched TB too.. but I am not going to insult other people over a show or any actor

who insulted us..everyone is polite and respectful and tehzeebdaar..as I’m learning from my favourite Shehram..I only look at everything from a positive lens..Yumna fans supremacy >>>>>>>
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

There was a YT channel called Pretentious movie reviews in which they did a review of Main Prem ki deewani hoon..

- where Sanjana’s mom asked her...if she can now accept Abhishek wala Prem instead of Hrithik wala prem and

To which Sanjana said..she can’t do that?

So her mom asked - if she did the deed with Prem (Hrithik) wala and

Sanjana said..nahiii Mummy bilkul nahi and

then her Mom said - toh phir PROBLEM kya hai??

Bass that’s what happened..Yumna basically said - TB is the most watched show so phir PROBLEM KYA HAI smiley22 Chup karke Beth jao..she is right..when a show is that popular ..that big a phenomena!! One must not question or analyze the characters..smiley20 and I agree..I love Meerab..she is the most fiery, awesome and superb female lead of recent times..and I won’t hear a word against her..if anybody is going to bash Meerab..I’m here to debate smiley23

smiley37smiley37I cannot read this long post but I am sure whatever you are saying is correct and true in all sense.smiley36
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Well no one watched Yumna and Wahaj when they did DNTUN so can't really blame them for owning TB

Edited by minakrish - 5 months ago
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

There was an entire show about a stalker,who not only stalked but also disguised and literally was the reason for the girl's father's death and also a murderer...He was hailed as a hero and also apparently got the girl in the end...smiley36

That was supposed to be the epic love saga of the decade .. If that was acceptable, TB's flaw was much lesser than that ..smiley17

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

smiley37smiley37I cannot read this long post but I am sure whatever you are saying is correct and true in all sense.smiley36

https://youtu.be/7sV6UPJa0DI?si=lcr09nv9xCtW4UxO this is what my post was about smiley36 I miss Kanan and Biswa they were a hoot smiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: music_girl

is this the new code word for abusive these days ?

I guess murtasim being flawed is not anyone’s concern.smiley36
1179250 thumbnail

I don't owe anyone any explanation but it seems people here are not aware of how India forums works

What's your take on this statement from Yumna?

It is a neutral title inviting discussion from everyone, maine apna views to kahi diya hi nahi tha

Members gave their views on the topic and other started attacking me and fellow members for sharing their opinions

Topic was not instigating in any manner specially jab ek positive tweet is part of the post

Edited by Winterberry08 - 5 months ago

who insulted us..everyone is polite and respectful and tehzeebdaar..as I’m learning from my favourite Shehram..I only look at everything from a positive lens..Yumna fans supremacy >>>>>>>

Hmm! One thing I understand, I should not take Yumna's name from now. I have criticised almost every show and actors I like. Thinking how I will speak about the show while watching TB2. Because I am a TB viewer. I will try my best to not mention her. Otherwise I am going to be name called for a mere character/actor

Also if it's about people bashing Yumhaj,.I have criticised Wahaj so many times I can't remember. Even offscreen smile pe tak criticise kardiya. But never was attacked.

Edited by NazneenA - 5 months ago
1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

I guess murtasim being flawed is not anyone’s concern.smiley36

Murtasim ka issue bahut open and shut case hai waha discussion ka role hi nahi hai

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

please enough Palak!smiley23smiley24 She is not flawed..smiley22 also I agree..people need to stop asking Yumna about the problems with Meerab..she is not answerable..maybe the writer or director or anyone else should clarify what were they thinking..smiley22 I have seen people celebrate a slap scene on twitter ..making edits of Arnav-Khushi vis a vis Meerab/ Murtasim all the time..so clearly nobody thinks there is a problem anyway..so will you just stop being obsessed and stop preaching and stop criticizing Meerab??smiley26 I’m tired of this ..

smiley36 okay sure, but can you tell me who gets a free pass with misogynistic roles in every damn 1000 shows? I am curious. I thought you might be knowing well.