Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

I found her arrogant. It wasn't savage at all.

He asked how would you defend and she went on bragging about how she doesn't need to bcz views speak. She should have said everyone was flawed and it's a fiction, she experimented. Baat khatam. But again she was the one who said MK was the only one who wasn't grey and is positive..

So if her critically acclaimed shows don't get views but her character is very good, will that mean her character was bad?

Also this not a shade or hate for Yumna. This is a genuine comment.

Tone and the way person says matters and you can easily understand the intention. Would have said the same about other actors as well if they sounded arrogant

Edited by NazneenA - 5 months ago

I don't understand why she should defend a fictional character...she is an actor and she did her job, why expecting her to play goody goody character

If meerab had been doormat then she would have been hailed but alas she wasn't one

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 5 months ago

Yahi question I want someone to ask the men who’ve always played toxic heroes one after another, flawed men, etc etc. It’s always easier to put a FL on the spot. And if she replied with hard facts it’s misconstrued. Jo baat hai lol

She’s owning her character. And she did mention that people will always agree or disagree with her characters but the fact that it was so watched means Meerab must have clicked with the audience.

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 5 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

There was a YT channel called Pretentious movie reviews in which they did a review of Main Prem ki deewani hoon..

- where Sanjana’s mom asked her...if she can now accept Abhishek wala Prem instead of Hrithik wala prem and

To which Sanjana said..she can’t do that?

So her mom asked - if she did the deed with Prem (Hrithik) wala and

Sanjana said..nahiii Mummy bilkul nahi and

then her Mom said - toh phir PROBLEM kya hai??

Bass that’s what happened..Yumna basically said - TB is the most watched show so phir PROBLEM KYA HAI smiley22 Chup karke Beth jao..she is right..when a show is that popular ..that big a phenomena!! One must not question or analyze the characters..smiley20 and I agree..I love Meerab..she is the most fiery, awesome and superb female lead of recent times..and I won’t hear a word against her..if anybody is going to bash Meerab..I’m here to debate smiley23

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

murtasim was flawed too, don’t forget.

is this the new code word for abusive these days ?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

She was right with how the show performed brilliantly and that is one thing but she didn’t answer the question tho, the question was about how she would defend and justify meerab, to which she could have said, she was flawed and learnt through hard ways, but whatever she answered, answered.

As I am not a fan of her, I wasn’t expecting anything else. To me it was a bit vague. Success is one thing and this is another, don’t know why this is being asked right now (if this is recent)tho after so many months so justifying or defending now would annoy anyone so she might be annoyed with this question overall as it must have been repeated most of the times.

please enough Palak!smiley23smiley24 She is not flawed..smiley22 also I agree..people need to stop asking Yumna about the problems with Meerab..she is not answerable..maybe the writer or director or anyone else should clarify what were they thinking..smiley22 I have seen people celebrate a slap scene on twitter ..making edits of Arnav-Khushi vis a vis Meerab/ Murtasim all the time..so clearly nobody thinks there is a problem anyway..so will you just stop being obsessed and stop preaching and stop criticizing Meerab??smiley26 I’m tired of this ..
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

People should take criticism when they are so critical of each and everything, so far nobody has said anything against the said person, yet people have problem if anyone is creating a separate topic to discuss, praising one and discrediting every other. I don’t understand why people go on and attack members over thissmiley36This is not an appreciation forum, If it is every single post of criticism towards any other show or actor should not be allowed over here. This place has become so boring , everything is taken in literal sense over here.

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

please enough Palak!smiley23smiley24 She is not flawed..smiley22 also I agree..people need to stop asking Yumna about the problems with Meerab..she is not answerable..maybe the writer or director or anyone else should clarify what were they thinking..smiley22 I have seen people celebrate a slap scene on twitter ..making edits of Arnav-Khushi vis a vis Meerab/ Murtasim all the time..so clearly nobody thinks there is a problem anyway..so will you just stop being obsessed and stop preaching and stop criticizing Meerab??smiley26 I’m tired of this ..

Her Abba died looking for her I am not forgiving her it broke my heart

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

But when someone is having a civilised discussion about an actor's comment or a show, what's the need to insult other forum members.

I watched TB too.. but I am not going to insult other people over a show or any actor

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neither is TB the first problematic show nor are Meerab/Murtasim the first toxic characters . Everyone has played such characters somewhere in their career and some still play them . I think it's time to move on. TB 2 won't even have the same story.