Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Love it smiley32

She owns her work no matter how rudely the question was posed. More power to her.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

She was right with how the show performed brilliantly and that is one thing but she didn’t answer the question tho, the question was about how she would defend and justify meerab, to which she could have said, she was flawed and learnt through hard ways, but whatever she answered, answered.

As I am not a fan of her, I wasn’t expecting anything else. To me it was a bit vague. Success is one thing and this is another, don’t know why this is being asked right now (if this is recent)tho after so many months so justifying or defending now would annoy anyone so she might be annoyed with this question overall as it must have been repeated most of the times.

Edited by Witchofthewest - 5 months ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Laughable , the guy asked about defending playing a badly written character like meerab, he didn’t ask about views . A bunch of meaningless projects like kaisi teri khudgarzi have done well but even dure had enough sense to acknowledge that she did the show for viewership but it isn’t her best work . Farhan said the same about mere humsafar. Tere bin crew is the only one I’ve seen be so arrogant about such a choppy, incoherent project .

Edited by Kittykatkit - 5 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Made no sense just like meerab's character...

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Ok my honest answer. This is the dumbest answer I have ever seen from celebrity. She didn't even gave proper answer. Just flaunted about the views. So that means all the toxic shows with high views are great and doesn't need any defending

So if views were so important for her why she used to say herself that she has done most women centric and critically acclaimed dramas lol! If she was honest she should have just said I did it for money lol! I would have respected her more. She is just discrediting herself by such statememts.

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Why should she defend a fictional character? She couldn't put her point across well though. However she was right about the views. Irrespective of problematic things shown people still watched the show.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Haalim

Why should she defend a fictional character? She couldn't put her point across well though. However she was right about the views. Irrespective of problematic things shown people still watched the show.

because when you spent your career playing so called meaningful roles people will be shocked when you choose to star in a show where a woman gets slapped by her lover and allegedly sexually assaulted. That isn’t just a run of the mill masala project , it excused a lot of criminal behavior .
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Made no sense just like meerab's character...

murtasim was flawed too, don’t forget.
Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

because when you spent your career playing so called meaningful roles people will be shocked when you choose to star in a show where a woman gets slapped by her lover and allegedly sexually assaulted. That isn’t just a run of the mill masala project , it excused a lot of criminal behavior .

I find it stupid when actors say that they are here to give audience a message. Just say that we are here to act & move on.

She couldn't articulate her answer well & went directly to views & ratings. That's where she lost it.