Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Goodnight see you tomorrow Sam

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The flashback shows that Harsh and Imran are in the party. They are there are for their personal agendas. While Harsh sees Ankita there. It was the shortest flashback of RVR. Kuchh nahi bas time pass.

Anu blames herself after knowing that Neena's statement regarding the source of funds. It was not her fault genuinely. While getting to know about Ankita's misery she blamed her existence. She feels guilt within herself unreasonably. Then why does she not feel guilty for not listening to Virat properly. Though Virat is trying to comfort her but she is feeling guilty. No one else is feeling guilty for ruining RL. Virat says that this game started at the time when she was small. But Anu is not listening to him and said that I failed to protect RL.

From the first day she is trying to keep RL as it is. Anu's fault is that she has underestimated the upcoming risks. It is Kersy who has saved from the upcoming threat of people leaving RL or else she didn't know that. She was unaware of the Khurana deal. Anu believed that everything behind her back is running smoothly. Virat made her understand this is the work culture. Ramya said her to read the will. She didn't try to understand any of it. And then she is blaming herself for the happening. Dev has told Virat that no information should reach Anu as she is guarded and so they are planning to keep it a secret from Anu. Why is Virat not telling about Dev and her conspiracies to Anu? Anu thinks there is a traitor in RL who is leaking the information outside. The point to consider is that Neena might have spoken a lie to FDI. Virat says that they should check RL's each and every book.

AnuVir wants to defeat Neena and so they want to target Vaayu now. Anu was stressing out before a moment and after the solution she got confident. Anu gets hyper sometimes and then she gets normal. This feature of hers is much relatable to us, atleast me.

Anu has a scene with Rajdeep. Rajdeep is worried and he says that Ankita feels that he got Rahul killed. Rajdeep is convincing Anu that he is not guilty. Anu has full faith in her Dad that he is not guilty. Anu has promised to be with Rajdeep and support him forever. How beautifully she has always been on her father's side. But Rajdeep has always underestimated her. Why he scolded her in front of everyone? Rajdeep says that because of his bad Karmas, RL will be snatched a way from him. He is feeling guilty for his deeds. Anu is firmly saying that she wont let happen anything to RL. Baat RL ki aati hai to Anu kuchh bhi kar leti hai. Rajdeep was astonished seeing her love for RL and then he says that he had not chosen Anu as the successor. Anu reminds of Ramya of telling about reading the will. Rajdeep says that Ramya and Kersy were the witness of the will and I think all three of them wanted to protect Anu.

Anu behaved maturely when she heard Virat's name as the successor and there was not a single of amount of guilt or disappointment in her expressions. When Rajdeep appreciated Virat previously she used to get angry or hurt. Rajdeep didn't let Anu fight the family cases for that reason. But by doing so he has made the game difficult for Virat. Was the outsider intentionally was kept in trouble by Kersy, Ramya and Rajdeep? If this is the case then I am disappointed. In order to protect Anu, if Virat is targeted then smiley21

Anu has grown a lot. She was immature in the flashbacks and now her personality is shining. Anu wishes that she makes her father proud of her. Anu is grateful to Rajdeep for helping her. If it was not Kersy then Anu wont be able to manage the firm. Rajdeep says that he is proud of her. Kahan Anu bolti thi mujhe Rajdeep jaisa nahi banana aur kaha aaj ka din. Its a vast difference. Rajdeep apologizes to Anu for judging her and underestimating her. Rajdeep says that he is the luckiest father in the world and he remembers Radha and cries. Both father and daughter cried and it was a much needed conversation

Radha's flashback is shown. It was a sweet scene between young Anu and Radha. Radha had a different charm in the Raisinghani house. It was shown that Dadi saying to Radha that she should not take other's fault on her, if she does this then people will take her for granted. This is something what Anu does. Anu has done the same thing with Ankita. Gayatri saying to Radha, that Rajdeep is taking him for granted and she has no control over her man. Radha feels that she is disappointing her husband. Dadi said samajh jao varna bahut der na ho jaaye. So there were problems in Radha and Rajdeep's life. Radha was worried.

After a few days Radha went to Mehtas house and she was upset from Rajdeep. What did Rajdeep do? Mehta advises Radha to give it a chance to Rajdeep. But Radha is upset that Rajdeep is teaching wrong values to Anu. Mehta was trying hard to make Radha patch up with Rajdeep and then he asked "What if tumhaari khud ki family Rajdeep jaisi ho?" Radha trusted that her father cannot be like Rajdeep

Radha meets Neena in the party. Radha finds her behavior to be odd. Neena was invading her private matters and bothering Radha. Shravan too looked suspicious to her. Radha lied to Neena that she is happy in her marriage with Rajdeep. Neena was interested in Radha because she was Rajdeep's wife. While Mehta gets a call informing that the farmer has done a suicide with his family. Mehta was shocked as Shravan and Radha's name is associated with Vaayu Energy. Shravan was not at all worried, but Mehta was tired of the mess Shravan created. Neena was worried and disliked the fact that Radha is associated with Vaayu Energy and she wanted Radha's name to removed from the board members. Neena went up stairs. Rajdeep came to the party and Radha fell

Rajdeep says that he had not taken Radha's name since then. Radha died and still Rajdeep t said that Radha was emotional and soft. Rajdeep says that he feels responsible for Radha's death. Even Anu shares that how she felt after hearing about Radha's death. Rajdeep asks Anu if she is comfortable if he accepts Ankita? Anu says that Bachpan se you were my Dada, kisike saath woh share karne se woh kam nahi hoga. Anu loves Ankita so much that she wants Rajdeep to accept her. Anu wishes to be the best sister in the entire world. But Ankita ko nahi padi hai tumhaari.

Dev goes to meet Ankita and tells her to reopen the Mehta case. Ankita refuses. Dev is shocked that Ankita is backing out. She is angry on Dev as she knows that she is used for selfish reasons. Dev warns Ankita that she is doing the wrong thing. Ankita says that my Dad is the biggest lawyer in India, kuchh aisa waisa hua to he will get me out of anything. Waah behen, again using people. Dev takes its personally and says its "Raisinghani Vs Raisinghani"

Neena comes to know about the video recorded by Harsh. She was shocked and felt that will be screwed anytime. Harsh and Ankita meet each other and they are making out. Madhu comes back to the guest house and discovers that Harshita are dead smiley3 This is shocking and interesting too as who killed them?

My Points?

Neena killed Harshita. Dev killed them. There was a camera on the tripod when Dev came to meet Ankita. It is possible that she was recording something. Or they are pretending to be dead as it is their turn to help AnuVir. I read people writing that Anu killed them smiley34 like seriously? Because she cant share a Dadda with anyone. This is a plan of Harshita and they are the allies of AnuVir

priya185 thumbnail

Hello anyone here

share your goodbye messages here (though I hope we get another season).

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: priya185

Hello anyone here

share your goodbye messages here (though I hope we get another season).

Tomorrow I will give✨🌸

priya185 thumbnail

Thanks Sam for being the sweetest, helping me update and doing the updates when I was busy. Recently it’s mainly been you and I here so you are the main reason I still post. You see things from all angles and it is nice discussing the show with you. Your creations are fab too.

Ragz thanks for helping me with videos and liking my creations. You are a giving person and you have the best news. You give the fandom hope which is a great thing.

Vedika you are the only person I knew beforehand and it’s been great chatting with you here after a gap from cc, sports and sheep games. I hope to see you post here again

Kosha thanks for updating here when Sam and I were busy. Your updates are detailed and nice. I hope to get to know you more.

priya185 thumbnail

TV actress Ashita Dhawan and her husband actor Sailesh Gulabani are bereaved. Sailesh Gulabani’s father passed away...

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ashita-dhawan-sailesh-gulabani-bereaved-as-latters-father-passes-away_209830

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Episode 101: (The Summary)

FB: The Anuvir sizzling dance (in the beginning) while Harsh and Imran are talking. The latter told him that an accident would occur soon.

Raj and Dadi told Madhu to come with them because she was alone.

Sid confronted his selfish parents and informed them he was going away and didn't want to be a lawyer anymore. He said they should listen to Ankita's last video (sent to everyone).

An emotional video by Ankita (addressed to the Raisinghani excluding Virat) who understood and forgave everyone except Chachu.

One week later, Anu met with Yogi and they concluded that the person who killed Rahul was the same one who attempted to eliminate Raj.

Anu and Virat talked out Tara's murder. They ended up thinking that suicide is the word, they orchestrated all death as suicide (Tara, Radha, etc). And now they have to prove it.

They met with Aisha, but she refused to help them about Vayu. They were about to leave and Aisha told Anu that Vayu always booked a room in a hotel, and she should go and meet them.

Another week later, Yogi briefed Anu about the plan (in the van). Virat told her if she didn't want to...she said she was sure because she was doing the right thing. Virat said the victory is right around the corner and she should not forget he loves her. She replied with "rudder and fuel" and said she would be fine.

Anu went to Vayu. She was playing her part and getting info from him. However, in the end, she was carried away by mentioning why his Mom killed her Mom and why Ankita. Vayu got physical and threw Anu towards the floor.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

priya185 thumbnail

I can’t believe the show is ending this week I hope we get another season(s)

priya185 thumbnail

Anushka Virat hug was nice I like how Virat consoles her when she is upset

Should have got extra security for them like they got for Rajdeep

priya185 thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1UeQ3OMRfM I liked this Raisinghani vs Raisinghani song