Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

From the first episode makers had their plot clear in their mind from day one. So many things were occurring parallelly in the party. When Anuvir danced, Harsh and Imran were having their eyes on them. Imran said that he is doing research on them since years. Imran ko pata tha ki yahan par kisike saath crime hone wala hai. How did Imran knew the same? This flashback is a proof that Harsh is involved in any of the murders.

Harsh and Ankita died. Anu comes in a hurry and she was all shocked after their demise. But where was Madhu? Rajdeep bhi gaayab tha. I thought Anu would bring him to see Ankita for the last time. Did Madhu see anything suspicious? Did she directly called the police or she called Anu, Rajdeep or she went to the Raisinghani house? I think that Madhu called police. Yogi called Virat. Virat is the one who informed Anu about the death. Anu broke down. I remind when Radha died, Anu was a child and she was broken but she managed herself because she didn't see Radha's body. Ankita and Harsh's faces were not shown. I am keeping a doubt that they are alive. Madhu knows about their secret. If they are dead for real, who could have killed them?

Madhu is broken and the Raisinghanis insist her to stay in the Raisinghani house.

Ankita is dead and this Dev is not shocked. Shocking expression wala scene hi nahi diya CVs ne Dev ko. Sid is with her parents and he is disappointed with them for establishing a new firm. These parents are using Sid as a medium to pursue their hatred for Rajdeep. Sid is telling that the timing when Dev and Dolly are approaching him is just brilliant, they are not mourning the death of a fellow Raisinghani but busy with their planning plotting.

Ankita was recording a message for the Raisinghani family. We all saw that in the yesterday's episode she was recording something. She wanted to send a message to Anushka and the whole family saying that she was wrong and she was praising Anu's grace. Anu was crying that goodness has no way and Virat said that you are the soul of everyone and everything. I felt that his words were right after seeing Ankita's message. If there was no Anu, then this transformation would not be possible.

When Virat was convincing Anu that he is a changed person, Anu believed it to be gaslighting and manipulation. Each and every act of Virat is considered to be a manipulation. Then Anu would say that Virat has used her in these 10 years. Ok, during the time of Rupal, Monica, he used her, he cheated her (according to her). But he is not forgiven for his 10 years mistreatment. Then Ankita manipulated her for six months, 6 months to lamba khinchti forgiveness. She has a no for Ishaan. Ok accepted because Ishaan was toxic. But Ankita's forgiveness words, makes her believe that she is speaking the truth. Why??? Ankita is no more but what if she was alive? Anu would have believed her blindly. Ankita wins the hearts of Raisinghanis merely without doing anything. Anu has worked hard for her family, Sid has worked hard but Ankita's death should strike the most to Madhu, she has done nothing for the Raisinghanis. Anu doesn't feel guilty of saying immature things to Virat but she feels responsible for Ankita's misery. Anu has directly hurt Virat in the flashbacks.

Ankita might be a improved person if she is alive and that is good but Ankita and Virat should not be treated with partiality in future. Since past few days Anu is crying a lot. Because of Ankita's revelation. I want to see her smile. Its been so long that she has smiled genuinely.

After 1 week, Anu goes to meet Yogi in the police station. Why Anu is not talking about Ankita's death? She didn't even tell Yogi to investigate her death. Maybe he is working on it or Anu knows that nothing has happened Harshita. Yogi tells that Rahul's accident happened with the same truck used in Rajdeep's case. Th drivers in both the accidents were same. Yogi says that we are too late in solving the case and that's why we lost Ankita. Anu says I want to get justice for her. Justice for her means justice for the young girl Ankita whose father was killed. Yogi says everything is pointing at Neena Walia now.

Anu and Virat had a very emotional scene with James. Very beautiful and soothing. Anu gives all her positivity to her and in turn she gets totally empty. Virat understands her and they dont even need to speak. He doesn't needs to hear her words. Uske liye bas Anu ki body language hi kaafi hai smiley27 Virat wanted to hug Anu but her expressions were like we cant hug in the office. Virat says "Come on, abhi yeh mat kehna office hai hug nahi kar sakte" He hugs her.

Virat says that he now knows about the Vaayu Energy's foreign fundings and those funds are facilitated by Olivia. She has taken the help of embassy friends. Olivia was intentionally portraying as Prashant's friend. That is why they wanted to make a cricket because it is easy to do money laundering through foreign players and that's why they wanted Aryaman in their team. But still the case is stuck on why Tara's death happened. Virat feels that Rachel is right that Tara did suicide or Vrinda wants to punish Prashant using Tara and she is acting innocent in front of Anu. Anu feels that the case of Tara, Imran looks like a suicide and the murderer killed them and made it look like a suicide. Anu feels that Radha's death looked like a suicide too. Virat tells that Tara got to know about Neena's murder victims. Tara overheard Prashant and Neena's conversation of murders.

AnuVir go to meet Ayesha. They wanted to know about Vaayu. Ayesha feels that Anu was going to marry Vaayu and she should have known something about him. Anu says that she doesn't know anything about him. Virat requests Ayesha to give the information but she says that she is not interested to help the people who broke the heart of her and her brother. Ayesha to tu Aryaman ki kyun help karne gai smiley44. Virat requests but she doesn't listens to him. Ayesha tells Anu and tells her about the suite room which is reserved for Vaayu in the hotel. Anu ke ek baar bolne par witness ban gai aur information bhi de di thodi aur Virat ko sidha manaa kar diya smiley29 Virat stil said a thank you to her

Yogi and his team did a set up to track Vayu and trace his conversation. Anu had to meet him personally and get the statement out from his mouth. Anu looked confident but Virat was scared. Virat told her to give it a thought but she was well motivated. Virat said "I love you" and she said rudder and fuel. I love you hi bol deti, Anu smiley24

Anu goes and she looked nervous. She was in pressure. She doesn't like when bad people's aura. She knocked the door and she acted to be all normal. Vaayu pounced on her and a hungry animal smiley11 Vaayu said that he waited for this moment for so long. It means that he wanted to meet Anu but she refused. Rajdeep said to Aryaman that anything to do with Neena Walia, stay away from it. Isiliye Naa Bola tha usne.

Virat was worried but Yogi was all fine and told him not to worry.

Anu asks him about the drugs and Vaayu tells her about the drugs he consumes. Vaayu says that Imran was not stalking her but it was he who was stalking her smiley3 Imran was hired by Vaayu. Vaayu said that he had seen the photo of Anu in Shravan's party and since then he wanted Anu and he wanted to marry her smiley7 Vaayu was misbehaving with Anu and oh God JW's acting. Anu was feeling claustrophobic with him. Vaayu tells that Anu should not have rejected his proposal without seeing him and so he was depressed with her no. Vaayu said that Neena that she will screw the girl who did to her son and said that you bloody brought this upon yourself smiley7

Anu asks why did Vaayu killed Imran? Vaayu said that Imran was working for him and then he got to know that he is working for Anu. He killed him because he cheated him. Vaayu said that he knows that she is here to save her firm. Then he says that hum kisi foreign country mein settle ho jaayenge smiley44smiley37 He was ready to hand over to Anu smiley37 Bhai kya nasha karke bol raha tha yeh. Vaayu says that Tara was killed because of the betrayal and she knew so much about them and so he gave her 50 percent share in his company but Tara was pissing him...

Anu then asked then why did you kill my mom and what about Ankita? Vaayu was got angry and he misbehaved with her. Virat jaldi dodo smiley3

The moments when Yogi got happy for getting statement. I laughed so hard for few momentsssmiley37smiley37 Bhai tujhe hasee aa rahi hai, Virat ke paseene chhut rahe hai. Agar Jyotika hoti to khush hote tum. Heartbeat badh jaati hai yaar Virat ki

priya185 thumbnail

I wrote a goodbye message for the active members yesterday

Thanks Sam for being the sweetest, helping me update and doing the updates when I was busy. Recently it’s mainly been you and I here so you are the main reason I still post. You see things from all angles and it is nice discussing the show with you. Your creations are fab too.

Ragz thanks for helping me with videos and liking my creations. You are a giving person and you have the best news. You give the fandom hope which is a great thing.

Vedika you are the only person I knew beforehand and it’s been great chatting with you here after a gap from cc, sports and sheep games. I hope to see you post here again

Kosha thanks for updating here when Sam and I were busy. Your updates are detailed and nice. I hope to get to know you more.

Viji, Bhavi Priyaa good to see you here sometimes. I hope to speak to you more here?

priya185 thumbnail

Sonyliv haven’t released any preview video for today’s episode yet on their youtube

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aww 😊 priya thats so sweet of you. Im really sad 😔 last episodes. We had a great 6-7 months. I know I have been less active here. I will try my best to be here more often. U guys have been amazing and nice to get to know yall

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya185

Sonyliv haven’t released any preview video for today’s episode yet on their youtube

i was hoping for a promo or something but nothing
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Episode 102: (The Summary) ALVIDA-E-UPDATE...Wait Nope...SPOILER ALERT!

FB: We are still at the soiree. Someone called Shyam (Raisinghani's driver). Rajdeep took Anu's car. Harsh informed someone that Radeep left, just like Imran to Vayu. Pramila was the one who called Raj that night to meet, and boom, crash!

Vayu tried to hit Anu but she defended herself. Yogi and Virat arrived with backups. Vayu used Anu to escape.

2 weeks later: Yogi was pissed because they didn't get Vayu. And they can't arrest Nina because of her protection. And she going to come after Anu & Virat.

RL is sealed until further notice.

Anu apologized to Dada for not saving RL. They came up with a new plan to get Nina through mediatisation.

Dolly left the house. Dev was furious and confronted her Mom and Bro for what he went through because he felt left out. And he told them that he would get everything he lost back.

Khurram attacked the night school place, but the girls handled it like Anu's best students. And they informed her that it was a threat from Nina Walia.

Nanu is ready to come back to India and surrender himself.

5 days later: Abhimanyu Singh is mad at Nina for being on the Havelberd Report. Then, she called Anu to meet. They visited them and Nina confessed that she murdered everyone. Yogi came in to arrest them.

Party at Rai Mansion. Anu is talking to Kersey. Anu thanked him for believing in her. Then, Anu asked him if he knew everything all along, but before he could say anything Rumina came to tell her Rajdeep was waiting for her.

Rajdeep made a speech and promoted a few of them (James, Rumina, Kavita, etc). They are opening a new RL 2.0 with Anu & Virat as head. And he announced 2 programs named after Ankita and Harsh. Also, he retired.

Anu and Virat outside she finally said yes to him. He got a call from Mala Bannerjee, he agreed to meet her in Dehli.

2 weeks later: Rajdeep is leaving to attend an award function. The same night, Shyam lies he has an emergency. Rajdeep decided to drive himself and gave the driver money. Shyam then called someone to say Rajdeep left with the car. BOOM, ACCIDENT AGAIN!

DK and Kersey cheered and said goodbye to RR, and a new chapter of RvsR...

The END, for now!

Edited by Pyaarasam - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

priya185 thumbnail

Anu Virat did well to get proof / surrendering of Nina Vayu. Nice of rajdeep to give the company to both Anu and Virat. I thought Madhu would come back for revenge in season 2. Kersy was making weird faces before he planned the accident.

priya185 thumbnail

Dev Dolly and Sid part ended abruptly

Dolly may have been mistaken they could be talking about the new company not extra marital affair

priya185 thumbnail

Here is the last five min video for the start of the show season one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJmrX7H6LSo

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

Anu Virat did well to get proof / surrendering of Nina Vayu. Nice of rajdeep to give the company to both Anu and Virat. I thought Madhu would come back for revenge in season 2. Kersy was making weird faces before he planned the accident.

Kersey was sus from the time he confronted Anu in the hospital. From that day, I had my eyes on him. But question is now why?