Posted: 1 months ago

my new Anu and Virat gifs here

do comment in the thread, I lack motivation to make anything otherwise

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5290776?pn=8

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

I can't believe Ankita is so easily brainwashed by chacha she is too smart to be controlled I thought

I also had in mind that maybe she won't do anything about it and listen to her big sis for once and be reasonable

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

That's a good idea if they run R legal both as leaders their views are bound to clash

I feel someone else may be in charge of money laundering or shady business like dadi to save the firm from closing down (they were in debt)

DK said once he help Raj, maybe that's a lead. We have also Dolly's Dad

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The flashback is of the hour before the party happened in the first episode. Rajdeep and Anu are in the office and Anu is upset about the conflict she had with her father. While Virat on the other side just arrived Mumbai and he saw the same truck. While Harsh on the same time had a plan to crash the party just like Ankita.

Anu is in the office and obviously Virat had to meet her. So beautifully he asks her well being. Anu is stressed though she acted maturely in front of Ankita but that girl showed no manners by apologizing Anu. Anu says to Virat that she doesn't knows whom should she trust. First Ankita and now Harsh. Anu says that there is no point of being good, being nice and showing faith, now she feels that there is no place of goodness in this world.

Virat understands her and he knows he was with her to provide the comfort. Virat says that Jab Tak Duniya mein tumhaari jaise lok hai na, achhai apne aap apni jagah dhundh legi and that's why it is called the test of faith. Anu says that she is tired of this faith. Virat says that he can see her as the shining example of goodness and she gives direction to everyone. He holds her hand and says she is the reason that he is changed, Rajdeep has recovered and Ankita is in a better space right now mentally and emotionally. Anu is crying and Virat says that you are the soul of everyone and everything, it is because of her people have faith and says that you have to keep going for us. Virat says that they have to save RL, win Tara's case and deal with Nina. "I want my bravo Anu back, I want my rudder back. Without the rudder what is the point of this fuel". Virat wipes her tears and she too kisses her hands. They hug each other

Anu's goodness has been used by the people like Ankita, Dev. Goodness is such a blissful action. Anu has her flaws but her goodness is remarkable. Anu has a lot of complains with Virat but this man today has consoled her in the most beautiful manner. Anu shows her kindness to the wrong people and she needs to peep in the spiritual aspect of the life. The profession of lawyer has crushed her goodness.

Anu and Virat talk to Harsh. There was a visible amount of guilt on Harsh face. He was looking down. AnuVir were angry on him. I am telling about the discrimination. Why Ankita was treated so nicely and Harsh is treated with anger? No one actually is right or wrong but I hate this discrimination. If Harsh is wrong then Ankita is wrong too. Virat got so much angry on Harsh but he was behaved nicely with Ankita even after her deliberate attempt to seduce him. Harsh reveals all the pages of his story and says that his work was to crack the financial transaction of RL. Harsh says that the FDI had done a research on him. Did the FDI threatened him? Yeh nahi kahenge yeh log kyunki phir Harsh par humein dayaa nahi aayegi. FDI is working since 5 years in this case.

Harsh assures that he has not done anything which has harmed RL. Harsh's father knows about Ankita and he is contact with his father. Harsh swears that he has made very personal relations in this firm. Virat tells him to prove his loyalty that he can carry on the FDI mission but inform about the movements to AnuVir.

Rajdeep is willing to accept Ankita as her daughter and rectify his mistakes. While he gets to know about the FDI actions against RL. Rajdeep is shocked hearing.

Ankita and Harsh talk to each other. Ankita says that Chhupe Rustom to tum the par tum cheeze bhi chhupane lage, this is level of lying. Are tu bhi issi prajaati ki hai. Ulta chor kotwaal ko daante. Ankita, if you have guts then tell about your deal with Dev and tell Harsh that you seduced Virat. Ankita says that she had a personal reason. Reason personal ho ya professional, galat galat hi hota hai. Harsh atleast didn't use anybody, Ankita used Anu and Virat for her revenge. Is this right? Ankita tells that as far as I remember we were together smiley7 Jab man chahe jaise bhi baat kar li Harsh ke saath. Ankita wants to be with Harsh now, as if he will trust her again. She told Harsh mujhe pyaar ho gaya Virat se. See the level of this woman. Ungrateful and unapologetic. Sorry Harsh ko to bol smiley7

Kersy calls Dev and 3 musketeers. Kavita too was present there. Kersy says that he got to know that all the four of them are planning their resignations and want to open a new firm. All of them behaved like Yeh Kya Hai? No No smiley37 Kavita was the detective and she gave all the information to Kersy smiley36 Kersy said that before joining RL they all signed a non compete. A non-compete agreement is a contract where an employee agrees not to compete with an employer after the employment period is over smiley37 Dev was overconfident and challenged Kersy. Kersy doubts if the entire plan was of Dev. Rajesh thinks of surrendering and says that he didn't to be a part of this but this people forced him to join that so called firm. Jyoti and Dheeraj too surrender smiley37. Kersy says that now Anu will decide that who will leave the firm or who will work in the firm and says that the FDI will looking at their financial transaction closely smiley37

Ashwin Rajwaade question Rajdeep about Vaayu Energy. Rajdeep says that he was just a part of legal advisory team. Rajdeep says that Radha being a part of this Vaayu Energy because it was normal that a family member hold a part of share in the firm but she was not active. FDI says that Radha's name caught attention in the land grabbing due to which a farmer's family lost its existence. Rajdeep says that Radha's death happened because of the land grabbing case. Back in 1999, when Rajdeep came to the party (the same party in which Dev met Nina) to take Radha as Anu was missing her. Suddenly someone pushed Radha or Radha committed suicide from the balcony that moment. FDI suspects that Radha might have committed suicide as Radha feared that she would be caught in this case. FDI asks why did Rajdeep not take any action to find out the culprit of Radha? Rajdeep said that he was being threatened by Neena Walia and Abhimanyu Singh.

Virat asks why the FDI is not investigating Neena's and Vaayu Energy even though their name is prominently appearing in all the case? FDI says that Neena Walia is now the government approver of this case and she is getting protection under witness protection program.

Ashwin and Harsh goes to meet Neena Walia. While Harsh is recording the video of Neena's answers. FDI asks what is the source of Vaayu Energy funds? Neena says that all the funds are routed from one source. The source is RL. Again AnuVir are in a big mess. Harsh helped AnuVir and this is a sign of loyalty unlike Ankita who flips her side and shows no amount of guilt and gratitude

Kosha

priya185 thumbnail

Hello anyone here? Sam do post your raiviews here too

Pyaarasam thumbnail

So, RL is the source of funds, hmm. We only know that Raamya and Kersey are investors, but don't think they are behind the mess

I mean it will be unexpected, especially for Raamya. Raj Sir is not a saint, but he loves RL. I remember that Dada Kamble said he helped a lot which is why Raj Sir reached high (without forgetting his knowledge). Maybe a part of the sources is the issue

To save RL, they need to prove "somehow" that he has nothing to do with the illegal business/ part of it. Or, they will bid au revoir to RL. Poor Anu & Virat! Trying hard to save it when the seniors have messed it up. Let's see if they'll come out of it!

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Now, who is the culprit? Or, should we say are? Nina saved her "ass" by becoming a Government approver. What about her Son then? I'll take three names: Nina, Vayu, and Abhimanyu Singh! Mother & Son are not saints and I doubt the other one for a reason

He is a Politician. I think I don't need to develop more. They can be shady. So, they used all the others to get what they wanted, what he wanted. Let's see!

sasha14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey! I was just going thru the last couple of pages of this thread and saw some references to the show ending soon, any idea when the last episode is?

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasha14

Hey! I was just going thru the last couple of pages of this thread and saw some references to the show ending soon, any idea when the last episode is?

It’s ending this week I think. 102 is the last episode
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

So, RL is the source of funds, hmm. We only know that Raamya and Kersey are investors, but don't think they are behind the mess

I mean it will be unexpected, especially for Raamya. Raj Sir is not a saint, but he loves RL. I remember that Dada Kamble said he helped a lot which is why Raj Sir reached high (without forgetting his knowledge). Maybe a part of the sources is the issue

To save RL, they need to prove "somehow" that he has nothing to do with the illegal business/ part of it. Or, they will bid au revoir to RL. Poor Anu & Virat! Trying hard to save it when the seniors have messed it up. Let's see if they'll come out of it!

maybe if Nina is lying that is one way RL can escape the mess

or if there is a loophole