Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

I hope we get good news of season 2 soon, God willing

I hope too, the show has more to give

priya185 thumbnail

Harsh seems like a good guy even though he betrayed Anuvir he genuinely regretted it

Ankita is just using him and I don't get why he is so close to her despite their situationship

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I hope too, the show has more to give

What do you think season 2 should be about? which raisinghanis will fight each other?

Will you still be writing hot Jeran scenes? Before they had intimate scenes you said you would write one

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Harsh seems like a good guy even though he betrayed Anuvir he genuinely regretted it

Ankita is just using him and I don't get why he is so close to her despite their situationship

Ankita, I wanna give her the benefit of the doubt when it comes to Harsh, but a part of me still doubts her because of her convo with Chachu, like she won't give a chance to her new family?!

Well, Harsh genuinely love her

Pyaarasam thumbnail

What do you think season 2 should be about? which raisinghanis will fight each other?

Will you still be writing hot Jeran scenes? Before they had intimate scenes you said you would write one

OMG, Priya! I did one before 87 (Wattpad Special), but I didn't post it here. My bad wait...

And yes maybe I will write others, but I need time

S2, def Anuvir might settle down and run RL...Dev Chachu taking revenge for his flop plan, Ankita can't tell about her...Raj sir Supreme court Judge...Anything can happen

Pyaarasam thumbnail
priya185 thumbnail

Ankita, I wanna give her the benefit of the doubt when it comes to Harsh, but a part of me still doubts her because of her convo with Chachu, like she won't give a chance to her new family?!

Well, Harsh genuinely love her

I can't believe Ankita is so easily brainwashed by chacha she is too smart to be controlled I thought
priya185 thumbnail

OMG, Priya! I did one before 87 (Wattpad Special), but I didn't post it here. My bad wait...

And yes maybe I will write others, but I need time

S2, def Anuvir might settle down and run RL...Dev Chachu taking revenge for his flop plan, Ankita can't tell about her...Raj sir Supreme court Judge...Anything can happen

cool I look forward to reading it soon
priya185 thumbnail

That's a good idea if they run R legal both as leaders their views are bound to clash

I feel someone else may be in charge of money laundering or shady business like dadi to save the firm from closing down (they were in debt)

priya185 thumbnail

I am making some gifs from today's episode

I feel IF is inactive and too many sig restrictions (before we used to have 4) so low motivation to post here