nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I like MI but this time I am okay with not qualifying for play-offs 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Lucknow Super Giants

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

https://x.com/Varungiri0/status/1786397906422939775

Team selection of team India continues to be in discussion. This time it’s about RS.

Hence I say. Performance based selection. End of story… if he got to go. He got to go.

Btw I was thinking of this. They said “IPL doesn’t matter. Standard of international cricket blah blah blah “. So by that same logic if a player can’t even perform in IPL which according to them is of lower standard” what does it say about them ? They even more so deserve to be dropped.. hain na ? 🤣🤣🤣. It’s like saying he couldn’t bat because it was gully cricket but intl team has much higher bar 🤣🤣

Its like that Dhoni movie dialogue. Weak team ke against perform karke kya milega. smiley37 Change it to Weak tournament me perform karke kya milega. smiley37

This reminds me of Yuvraj Singh. Never worked for whatever IPL Franchise he played for even in his peak. smiley37

But a diff beast for India in tournaments. smiley36

Lol. I had no idea Rohit had such garbage numbers for India too. I thought he shit the bed only in IPL for 6 years

Great turnaround by KKR last night. Only thing: Venky was a saboteur, running out Dre Rus. What saved it for KKR was all the bowlers pulling their weight, & Starc pulling off that magical 19th over. Otherwise, I was scared that Vaibhav Arora would have handed over the match to MI

Rooting for RCB tonight, so that MI can be 10/10 smiley15

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Its like that Dhoni movie dialogue. Weak team ke against perform karke kya milega. smiley37 Change it to Weak tournament me perform karke kya milega. smiley37

This reminds me of Yuvraj Singh. Never worked for whatever IPL Franchise he played for even in his peak. smiley37

But a diff beast for India in tournaments. smiley36

Lol. I had no idea Rohit had such garbage numbers for India too. I thought he shit the bed only in IPL for 6 years

Rohit sharma as t20 opener is pathetic. When he was middle order batsman for mi ,he was good. But ever since rohit sharma become t20 opener for ind and ipl,he is pathetic.

Look at his performance in t20 wc 2014,2016,2021,2022 as opener . And in ipl from past 7 years.

One odd performance will come as he is quality player but overall he is not t20 opener like buttler .

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Lucknow Super Giants

Originally posted by: Jrf2021

Rohit sharma as t20 opener is pathetic. When he was middle order batsman for mi ,he was good. But ever since rohit sharma become t20 opener for ind and ipl,he is pathetic.

Look at his performance in t20 wc 2014,2016,2021,2022 as opener . And in ipl from past 7 years.

One odd performance will come as he is quality player but overall he is not t20 opener like buttler .

True. There lies the difference between India and Australia. Aus will never drag such a failure so called legendary batter for 15 years. But These things dont matter to blind one player fans. You wont be able to name a worse player than him who got such a long rope.
Jrf2021 thumbnail

True. There lies the difference between India and Australia. Aus will never drag such a failure so called legendary batter for 15 years. But These things dont matter to blind one player fans. You wont be able to name a worse player than him who got such a long rope.

Actually with sharma ,there is Mumbai indians 5 title ,him belonging to Mumbai lobby,his wife being his pr manager . All these factors help him to be in Indian team despite stinker performance. Can't help it. Just hope that ind face humiliation in this t20 wc ,so that these oldies leave t20 cricket at least and youngsters get their chances.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Lucknow Super Giants

Originally posted by: Jrf2021

Actually with sharma ,there is Mumbai indians 5 title ,him belonging to Mumbai lobby,his wife being his pr manager . All these factors help him to be in Indian team despite stinker performance. Can't help it. Just hope that ind face humiliation in this t20 wc ,so that these oldies leave t20 cricket at least and youngsters get their chances.

Completely agree. But kuch log ko dikhega nahin. They are blind and coward. Also this humiliating thing is false hope. The players are leeches and crabs. Home WC haarne se bada humiliation kya hoga bhai?

In 2007 the seniors left themselves because they had self respect and love for the country. Aaj kal wale seniors are selfish footage whores.

Jrf2021 thumbnail

Completely agree. But kuch log ko dikhega nahin. They are blind and coward. Also this humiliating thing is false hope. The players are leeches and crabs. Home WC haarne se bada humiliation kya hoga bhai?

In 2007 the seniors left themselves because they had self respect and love for the country. Aaj kal wale seniors are selfish footage whores.

Sharma pr has changed the entire home world cup final loss as one bad day game. I hope you remember the selfless, intent agenda during entire wc. That's why they fooled public like anything.

This time ind has to loose against Canada,USA, Ireland type country.and group stage exit is needed. No need to reach to super 8 also.

I like virat kohli the most but still don't want him to play t20 anymore. His focus should be only on odi ,test.