Posted: 28 days ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Narine to play his 500th IPL today👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Bengaluru's campaign started with a loss against the reigning champions but they got off the mark with a 4-run victory against Punjab Kings. A lot of eyebrows were raised when they fielded just four frontline bowlers and relied on Green and Maxwell for the fifth bowler's quota. However, that eventually became a superb move with the Impact Sub (extra batter) making a notable contribution. On a not-a-typical Chinnaswamy track, their bowlers did a good job to restrict their opponents to 176 with Joseph, Green and Siraj using the hard lengths. Yash Dayal has bowled beautifully with the new ball in both the matches. Maxwell and Green have flopped with the bat in both the matches. Kohli put on an exhibition against Punjab but RCB still needed cameos from DK and Lomror to take them home. They possess an enviable batting line-up with most of them capable of single-handedly winning matches for their team. Can  Faf and Co. win two on the bounce?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Hi Madhu , Thanks dear for  using those tags I created . .I was skeptical but now I think utna bhi bura nahin lag raha .

One thing I noticed in the tag is ….. is that Chennai super kings refuses to blink like the others . I wonder why 🤔🧐

Edited by Sutapasima - 28 days ago
Prizi thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

April 18, 2008 - a new era began with RCB taking on KKR at the Chinnaswamy Stadium. The Knight Riders have been crowned champions twice while the Royal Challengers have been runners-up thrice. Over the years, these two teams have been part of some memorable encounters - nail-biting thrillers, few one-sided encounters and of course a rivalry that's part of the IPL folklore. Expect another crackerjack of a contest once again here at the Garden City. The 16th edition of the Indian Premier League is one week old and all nine matches have been won by the home team. Will that trend continue? RCB will hope it does as they've lost their last five home matches against today's opponents. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Hi Madhu , Thanks dear for  using those tags I created . .I was skeptical but now I think utna bhi bura nahin lag raha .

One thing I noticed in the tag is ….. is that Chennai super kings refuses to blink like the others . I wonder why 🤔🧐

Let the lion of CSK be stable and win all the matches!!smiley32 

Thanks for providing us with all these beautiful tags,.