Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Punjab Kings

Posted: 28 days ago

RCB smiley40

Viswasruti thumbnail

Mumbai Indians

IPL 2024: RCB vs KKR, Match 10 - Who will win the key player battles? -  CricTracker

Kolkata Knight Riders to have a better opening partnership than Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bengaluru head into this game after an important win for both sides. KKR showcased their batting prowess in the last game against SRH as even though the top order faltered, they managed to score 208 runs and eventually won the game by four runs. KKR conceded a bigger opening partnership in the game. RCB did not have a great start to the tournament as they were beaten by Chennai Super Kings in the opening game but managed to turn things around at home as they beat Punjab Kings. In both matches, RCB managed to have a better opening partnership. We believe RCB would have a better opening partnership in the game

Viswasruti thumbnail

Mumbai Indians

RCB Vs KKR, IPL 2024 Live Streaming: When, Where To Watch In India,  Pakistan And Nepal

Did you know?

- Rinku Singh strikes at 273.1 in overs 19 and 20 in all T20s since 2023. The last time he faced Yash Dayal, he hit five sixes to chase down 28 from the final 5 balls of the match.

- Mohammed Siraj has dismissed Andre Russell twice and conceded a run-a-ball 22 to the big-hitting all-rounder in their match-up

- Mitchell Starc returns to the place where he started his IPL career. In the ten matches Starc played here, he had an ER of 7.66 while the other pacers in those ten games conceded at 9.47

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3

Kolkata Knight Riders

Thanks for the tag dear smiley27

Viswasruti thumbnail

Mumbai Indians

What they said:

"At the moment I have four packs [abs] so working on the next two. Definitely being leaner and lighter, I just think it's working for my body and shows in my performance as well. I set myself a goal because I like to watch the UFC fighters. To see those guys looking strong and lean is a motivation for me as well. I know it's gonna help in my cricket... bowling, fielding and also in my batting. I use it as a platform to say that I want to look like that. If I don't, it's still fine. I'll be getting stronger and I'll be making sure that I'm on the cricket field as long as possible and keep doing all these amazing things that I've been doing." - Andre Russell on the progress he's made after vowing to look like a UFC fighter for the T20 World Cup

Viswasruti thumbnail

Mumbai Indians

Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Kolkata Knight Riders Top Team Batters

Faf du Plessis to be Royal Challengers Bengaluru’s top batter

At the start of the tournament all eyes were on Virat Kohli after the rumours that he might get dropped from the T20 World Cup squad. Kohli faltered in the opening game against CSK but played a sublime innings in the last game against Punjab Kings as he took his team over the line which makes him our top pick in the upcoming game.

Philip Salt to be Kolkata Knight Riders’ top batter

Philip Salt could be the surprise factor this season as he has been in terrific form heading into this tournament. In the opening game against SRH, Salt did not disappoint as he scored a brilliant half century which turned out to be important knock in the game which makes him our top pick in the upcoming game.

Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Kolkata Knight Riders Top Team Bowlers

Mohammed Siraj to be Royal Challengers Bengaluru’s top bowler

We are going to stick with Mohammed Siraj once again as after a difficult game against Chennai Super Kings, he had a brilliant outing against Punjab Kings as he ended up with best bowling figures for Royal Challengers Bengaluru (2/26) which makes him our top pick in the upcoming game.

Mitchell Starc to be Kolkata Knight Riders’ top bowler

We are going to stick with Mitchell Starc once again even though he did not have a good outing against Sunrisers Hyderabad. As we have stated earlier, Starc could be the reason this year if Kolkata Knight Riders make the playoffs this term and one bad game doesn’t change that.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Mumbai Indians

Friends, don't forget to predict and press on --Submit predictions

Rosyme thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Thanks for the tag.💙

As per the trend home team is winning. 

Let's see what happens today.

Rosyme thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings