Want to see how he does

Prizi thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Posted: 28 days ago

Kolkata Knight Riders have won the toss and have opted to field

Viswasruti thumbnail

Mumbai Indians

KKR won the toss and opted to bowl first. 

Peppermint55 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

KKR should hve batted 1st😔

Anywys goodluck to them, hoping they win this one!!! 

Prizi thumbnail

Shreyas Iyer: We are going to bowl first. HAd a brief chat with the curator, she was like the ball will spin as well. (Morale) It is fantastic, everyone is in high spirits. We have to carry forward the same momentum. It is important to be in the present. My role is to play an anchor role. It's always good to have a lethal bowling line-up. It is important to stay in the present. We have to see to it that we capitalize on the start. The bowling - Anukul comes in. I am seriously confused. There are two teams given to me.smiley37

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Shreyas Iyer: We are going to bowl first. HAd a brief chat with the curator, she was like the ball will spin as well. (Morale) It is fantastic, everyone is in high spirits. We have to carry forward the same momentum. It is important to be in the present. My role is to play an anchor role. Anukul Roy is in

Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peppermint55

KKR should hve batted 1st😔

Anywys goodluck to them, hoping they win this one!!! 

most of the time chasing team wins here

Rosyme thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

RCB - same team.

KKR - Ankul Roy s in

Edited by Rosyme - 28 days ago
Prizi thumbnail

Faf du Plessis: The same. It's a fresh wicket, looks a good wicket, you have to see how it plays in the first innings. It's important to close games early in the season. All the great crickets adapt, it's important to assess the conditions. We love the support and atmosphere. Same team.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Faf du Plessis: The same. It's a fresh wicket, looks a good wicket, you have to see how it plays in the first innings. It's important to close games early in the season. All the great crickets adapt, it's important to assess the conditions. We love the support and atmosphere. Same team