95027 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

https://x.com/IrfanPathan/status/1786452461521383794

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 4 months ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mumbai Indians

MI ne iss saal decide kar liya hai kaya? K HP k captainship me perform bilkul bhi nahi karna hai??😢😢😢

Kal toh MI have won the toss and elected to bowl first na? Phir bhi ye halat ho gayi??😢

Team out ho gayi kya IPL se?

Viswasruti thumbnail

Congratulations to KKR for their much-needed victory to enter into the Playoffs. smiley32

KKR were reeling on 57/5 before impact sub Manish Pandey walked out and had a crucial partnership with Venkatesh Iyer who played brilliantly today. Their spinners then put on a show despite the dew, leading KKR to their first win at Wankhede in 12 years.

95027 thumbnail

https://x.com/Varungiri0/status/1786397906422939775

Team selection of team India continues to be in discussion. This time it’s about RS.

Hence I say. Performance based selection. End of story… if he got to go. He got to go.

Btw I was thinking of this. They said “IPL doesn’t matter. Standard of international cricket blah blah blah “. So by that same logic if a player can’t even perform in IPL which according to them is of lower standard” what does it say about them ? They even more so deserve to be dropped.. hain na ? 🤣🤣🤣. It’s like saying he couldn’t bat because it was gully cricket but intl team has much higher bar 🤣🤣

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

MI ne iss saal decide kar liya hai kaya? K HP k captainship me perform bilkul bhi nahi karna hai??😢😢😢

Kal toh MI have won the toss and elected to bowl first na? Phir bhi ye halat ho gayi??😢

Team out ho gayi kya IPL se?

Koi player aisa decision naheen karegaaa kyonki unkeee lifeline hain to perform and get in teams with better money.

Captaincy has failed and so has the rest of the team as a whole. Plus apparently Team India selection was pretty sad to see as well. :(.

Ffirst time in history of IPL for MI to be first team to be eliminated from playoffs and frankly deservingly for this abysmal performance.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Details for today's Match: RCB vs GT

Saturday's contest is one between teams placed eighth and tenth. While the qualification flame hasn't been doused for either team, progress from here is now a function of several variables, including form. In that regard, RCB are slightly better placed with two wins on the bounce and a clearer game plan involving front-loading their overseas batters/all-rounders. A third straight win and a double over the Titans will lift Faf du Plessis' side from the points-table floor, where they've spent the majority of this season.

IPL 2024 | Bengaluru v Gujarat: Preview

Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Gujarat Titans, 52nd Match

Series: Indian Premier League 2024

Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru

Date & Time: May 04, 07:30 PM LOCAL

95027 thumbnail

Madhuji. Ty for tags whole season . I have selected RCB and VK. :). Hope they do it for me :).