Sunrisers Hyderabad

Posted: 4 months ago

Bumrah vs Shreyas Iyer dekhna hai (like those ads)smiley37

DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Originally posted by: mushat

Play offs will be JB free thensmiley36

Without Salt, Narine and Russell I don't think Iyer duo will be able to do anything smiley36

Don't forget both Iyers are from Mumbai smiley36

Venky hit century last time he faced MI in Mumbai smiley39

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

KKR vs MI delhke woh 2022 wala match yaad aa gaya

Pat Cummins 56* (15)smiley37

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Finally found the thread aaj tag nahi mila mereko ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Edited by Vedika.Kapoor - 4 months ago

Pitch Report: Letโ€™s reflect on the boundary sizes first โ€“ to my right it is 60m and to my left, itโ€™s 65m, down the ground it is 74m. I think you got two different games from two different ends, if you look at this end it is quite dry than what we have come to expect, still there is plent of runs to be had, I think captains will utilise spin bowling down into this because itโ€™s quite dry and it might grip. But, if we continue to walk up this pitch, we can see that the grass covering is a lot more even so the fast bowlers might get more pace and bite bowling from this end up here. So, from a batting perspective, you have to see which overs you are going to capitalize on, whom you are going to attack. I spoke to the groundsman and they are expecting some dew tonight so the toss is important. The average first innings score here in the four match this season is 190. Itโ€™s not humid, there is no breeze around so I still think these are good batting conditions and I feel 190 is going to be below-par on this pitch, reckon Michael Clarke and Darren Ganga, in their pitch report.

Mustafa Moudi : "Humble request to BCCI, please conduct a Tri-Series of RR, KKR and SRH. All the 3 matches among these sides were great thrillers !!"

Noooo.. Kyun bhai

We won it once.. Ab tension nhi chahiye

Fabian Ananth: "MI can look at replacing Nabi with Shepherd, as Nabi's full bowling potential is not being utilised "

aariz: "Maybe Chetan Sakariya gets a chance today to replace Harshit Rana. He was pretty good last season for DC."

Hemant Noval: "Mark my words ! Surya is going to win this for MI single handedly."