Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: mushat

Nobody is selected from KKRsmiley40

Well, Phil Salt is a part of the England squad for the WC, so won't be available in the playoffs. So they'll need another batsman from their overseas picks, since I don't see someone like Salt from their Indian lineup

DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Originally posted by: Prizi

me toosmiley37

And the biggest jinx is WC selectionsmiley37

It's not only that

Since the Crictracker has mention his name as best bowler then he won't be taking HW smiley36

show me one match the batter and bowler this website has mentioned - has become true

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Nobody is selected from KKRsmiley40

I have jinxed Salt too

Originally posted by: Vr15h

All should be out by the playoffs, since both Butler & Bairstow are in England's WC campaign, while MI is not entering this year's top 4 smiley36

Play offs will be JB free thensmiley36

Without Salt, Narine and Russell I don't think Iyer duo will be able to do anything smiley36

Originally posted by: Vr15h

Well, Phil Salt is a part of the England squad for the WC, so won't be available in the playoffs. So they'll need another batsman from their overseas picks, since I don't see someone like Salt from their Indian lineup

Jinx is limited to our Indian squads only smiley37

Originally posted by: Redflag

I have jinxed Salt too

Limited to our squad onlysmiley36

Mumbai Indians are back to the Wankhede after having played four games on the road. They have had a poor season so far and are placed at the 9th position on the points table. Even if they win their last 4 league games, they will reach 14 points and that will probably not be enough to take them to the playoffs. The fact that they have nothing to lose and also returning back home will provide them some solace. They have misfired as a unit but the opportunity to play with freedom might just be the tonic they need. Meanwhile, Kolkata Knight Riders have been quite consistent this season and are placed at the 2nd position.

ground for KKR – they have a horrid record here with only one win and nine losses against MI. Their openers, Narine and Salt, have been in superlative form and that will boost their confidence. After having played five games in a row at the Eden Gardens, the visitors need to adapt quickly but it’s not going to be easy. Harshit Rana who has done well for them will miss this game due to a Code of Conduct breach. Two wins in the remaining five league games will probably be enough for the men in purple and gold to seal a playoff spot. Can KKR fight their demons and conquer Wankhede tonight? Or will MI get back to winning ways after losing 3 games in a row?

Play offs will be JB free thensmiley36

Without Salt, Narine and Russell I don't think Iyer duo will be able to do anything smiley36

Are Narine & Russell part of their WC sides? I thought they're retired as far as international cricket goes

Starc is a definite selection for his side. Not sure about the Sri Lankan guy in the KKR side who played a match or so while Starc was either rested or sidelined

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Rohit Sharma ko most 4s ke liye select kiya hai

Hope woh 136 (31) banaye (4×25+6×6)