Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Please do us a favour and stop acting suhana

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rohit4ever

Please do us a favour and stop acting suhana

Would you say that to Suhana face to face? And who is "us" ?

Anyways, you've a choice = do y o u a favour and don't watch her anymore - no ads, no films...(good idea?)

Let Suhana make her choices, too... becoming an actress had been one of them long ago.

If, one day, she decides otherwise, I wish that it would be equally h e r choice.

I wonder what all those will do who have watched the Archies and had such a terrible experience respective to her acting that they can't stop to vent it...will they continue to watch her???

Actually, these thoughts aren't restricted to Suhana but also relative to any other actor/actress... and neither are my thoughts only adressed to Rohit.

Banned

[Post Removed]

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

I definitely don’t judge someone coz of my like dislike because of parents, coz if that was the case I would have been defending Suhana like crazy considering how much I love SRK since childhood. I hate her coz she got so many opportunities despite not being good looking.

She isn’t even average from any standard and still she got Vogue even before her debut smiley39 Ewww the worst nepotism product. smiley11

Atleast Alia is good looking & can act, so her getting preferential treatment and hype is still justified. What exactly Suhana has except for SRK’s daughter tag?

Why are looks being held as effing virtue lol?

Genes ya doctors se "beauty" aa jaati hai. How is it in anyway a virtue or in any way related to nepo privilege? Lmaaaaaooooo.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This is really bad adv and deserves all harsh criticism.

Suhana is not glamorous nor she is beautiful or charming or having sex appeal. She isn't a good actress neither has she achieved anything nor does she have any screen presence.

Why does she deserve to do the Lux adv? Only answer is her superstar father.

So face the heat, Suhana.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Clochette

Would you say that to Suhana face to face? And who is "us" ?

Anyways, you've a choice = do y o u a favour and don't watch her anymore - no ads, no films...(good idea?)

Let Suhana make her choices, too... becoming an actress had been one of them long ago.

If, one day, she decides otherwise, I wish that it would be equally h e r choice.

I wonder what all those will do who have watched the Archies and had such a terrible experience respective to her acting that they can't stop to vent it...will they continue to watch her???

Actually, these thoughts aren't restricted to Suhana but also relative to any other actor/actress... and neither are my thoughts only adressed to Rohit.

U waste too much time n energy defending suhana.smiley36

Suhana doesn't have any quality to be in showbiz hence she will constantly be criticised n trolled.

Neither she is pretty nor sexy nor good at acting.

Aryan n Ibrahim have genuine fans as ppl crush on their good looks. It's not like Saif n SRK fans r crushing over them . Suhana's looks r her main disadvantage.

How long will SRK fans defend her. Is there any point

Edited by naaznin - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

To me, it's neither wasting my time nor is it 'defending' Suhana.

And yes, there is a point. Already the other star-kids newcomers got harshly bashed in the name of nepotism (as if that is an invention of current Hindi Cinema). Yet with Suhana it's the peak of bashing here among them.

Especially the negative focus on her looks (which really is in her genes not in her skills) is not only superficial but quite mean.

When I think someone is treated in a very unfair way, I don't keep quiet.

If one bashes - under the protection of anonymity - other people the way it far too often is done here, then I'm more than eager to write something positive....

I think the only time I really was on a defending mode had been because of SRK linked to PC through an (alleged) affair.

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

She need to work on her dialogue delivery, accent. Sounds like likha hua padh rahe ho.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She is fine smiley20

don’t get this over criticism here just because she is SRK’s daughter 🤷‍♀️

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Why are looks being held as effing virtue lol?

Genes ya doctors se "beauty" aa jaati hai. How is it in anyway a virtue or in any way related to nepo privilege? Lmaaaaaooooo.

you talking about Nepotism ka privilege? Bhai agar wo SRK ki Beti na hoti toh usko shaid koi extra ka hy role Milta smiley8 getting vogue and big brands despite having no looks is the biggest privilege coz of whose daughter she issmiley8

Even SRKians know it but will blindly ignore it coz of their love for SRK smiley36