Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

I feel like we have too many nepo actress

Instead we need nepo male actorssmiley36

Aryan would have been the better option to do movies. Suhana could have gone for directing.
same for sara and ibrahim

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cory

Yep, i'll say it again, these Indian muslims are the most cucked out in the entire world, needs another ghazwa inshallah soon, only one guy in recent time like Palani Baba was of some merit but thats it

U have no right to insult Indian Muslims. We r not religious fanatics like u that we link everything to religion.

Sorrento thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Clochette….yes you do control with your monologues like a ‘cracked record’ yourself. Your favorites do not have to be everyone else’s favorite. And how charitable of you to allow me to air my views as a ‘newbie’. Thanks but no thanks. Any further replies will be ignored

Edited by Sorrento - 5 months ago
SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

smiley37smiley37smiley37 what was this ad?? I read somewhere she speaks in full stops and now I can't unsee itsmiley36 it's hardly the way she looks it's the absolutely pathetic dialogue delivery for me.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sandiab

She must go for some acting lessons.

Or she could simply - stop acting? She clearly does not have it in her and there are hundreds of better looking and better performing actresses than her who could act in circles around her, they’re just not given the chances like she has been.

I think Suhana is the worst nepo product, even prime Esha Deol was far more superior than her

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sorrento

Clochette….yes you do control with your monologues like a ‘cracked record’ yourself. Your favorites do not have to be everyone else’s favorite. And how charitable of you to allow me to air my views as a ‘newbie’. Thanks but no thanks. Any further replies will be ignored

What a loss to me...

I've nothing to allow (nor to forbid) and I'm not charitable here in the forum.

I've only o n e favourite...and figure, I don't even expect that he is "everyones else's favorite"...in the contrary...

Well, you replied to me, so it wasn't a "monologue", right?

But I agree to me being like a "cracked record", too, relative to what I perceive as fake "Newbies".

Sorrento thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Or she could simply - stop acting? She clearly does not have it in her and there are hundreds of better looking and better performing actresses than her who could act in circles around her, they’re just not given the chances like she has been.

I think Suhana is the worst nepo product, even prime Esha Deol was far more superior than her

Agree. In spite of not having talent, they foist her on us. Maybe the joke is on us coz she will keep getting promoted, media reviews will be manipulated. Jahnvi, Esha, etc as talentless as they are, are at least better.

Edited by Sorrento - 5 months ago

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

1243752 thumbnail

What’s with all the fuss here?

Let’s talk about Lux for a sec. It's just a basic cheap soap you can find anywhere, including your local grocery stores. You don't need a face that could launch a fleet of ships to look like you use Lux. 😹😹

Anyone, I mean anyone, can be the face of Lux, no matter their background or looks. 🤷‍♀️ So let's all relax here shall we? Plus we need variety, not some ancient beauty rulebook.