[Post Removed]

Banned

Posted: 5 months ago

[Post Removed]

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

I definitely don’t judge someone coz of my like dislike because of parents, coz if that was the case I would have been defending Suhana like crazy considering how much I love SRK since childhood. I hate her coz she got so many opportunities despite not being good looking.

She isn’t even average from any standard and still she got Vogue even before her debut smiley39 Ewww the worst nepotism product. smiley11

Atleast Alia is good looking & can act, so her getting preferential treatment and hype is still justified. What exactly Suhana has except for SRK’s daughter tag?

She is getting opportunities bcz she sells .She is face of Maybelline and Lux now . Deal with it

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

In my mind, it's a strange kind of "luck" if it causes to be the target of so much negativity...or it's the bad side of what you call "it's her luck".

Okay with your suggestion smiley1

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Why would you casually insult a cult classic like Deshdrohi? Not cool bro. Bigg boss mujhe hurt ho raha hai.

Bigboss toh chahte he hai aapko hurt ho.
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Well, no one has ever won an Oscar for commercial acting smiley36. So in that respect Suhana is doing well. The ad in of itself is fine, but yes her accent or speech pattern is bringing it down. She should work with a speech coach.

An acting coach would be good too. There was a short one minute video of her from her school play years ago. She was playing sort of a different comical Cinderella. Her acting was much better in that video. She wasn’t too bad in that short student film she did for her friend in London. But with Archie’s she seriously regressed.

She looks just like her dad and is about as attractive or unattractive as her dad. He got away with being very average looking by being very charming on screen. Suhana doesn’t have that charm. On top of that she’s trying to work in a very misogynistic field where standards of beauty is very different for her than her male counterparts. There’s also the issue of colorism that Bollywood is riddled with.

IMO Suhana should play to her strengths. Maybe in BW she is trying too hard. Trying to fit in the conventional pretty ultra glam setup. She maybe all that in real life too..who knows. But onscreen Trying too hard..and it comes across as pretentious, including the accent. In Archies it was still fine as she was playing the ultra glam n pretentious Veronica Lodge.
Same may not be needed in other movies or even ads. Will wait for another movie to judge.

Right now she is young, just starting out. Makes sense to do what comes to her naturally..acting wise. Even Katrina did that and achieved success. She turned her British background and accent into n asset by accepting such roles.

With age Suhana will come into her own, change, grow and may do well