Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Give her a moment, will you?

She is going through a break up!

Oh, is that why she is breaking first word in each sentence while speaking? smiley24
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Why would you casually insult a cult classic like Deshdrohi? Not cool bro. Bigg boss mujhe hurt ho raha hai.

Ab comparison to best se hi hoga na...oar tum pls KRK ko tag mat karna...I didn't mean to offend him smiley19

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

Maybe...It's only that I don't have the same perception as you smiley1

I don't find Suhana ugly or avarage looking...I think she has an interesting face and I find her beautiful.

So, regarding the look we just disagree.

I didn't oppose the fact that Suhana gets all the opportunities she got because she is SRK's daughter. So what? She still has to deliver.

And I repeat, it isn't Suhana's f a u l t, that she is SRK's daughter.

No it’s not her fault, it’s her luck she is daughter of SRK. Coz if she was normal girl she wouldn’t have even passed through an audition considering her average looks.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Baki Clochette, I guess we won’t agree. So as you said let’s agree to disagree smiley9

TheJourney thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Oh, is that why she is breaking first word in each sentence while speaking? smiley24

Blame the soap. 12hrs me fragrance furrrr

Kitana bardasht karegi wo? Break up kar diya smiley38

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Ab comparison to best se hi hoga na...oar tum pls KRK ko tag mat karna...I didn't mean to offend him smiley19

Word Count: 0

TheJourney thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I have seen the season starring THE LEGEND smiley36

Shamita bekaar me pit gayi

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Well, no one has ever won an Oscar for commercial acting smiley36. So in that respect Suhana is doing well. The ad in of itself is fine, but yes her accent or speech pattern is bringing it down. She should work with a speech coach.

An acting coach would be good too. There was a short one minute video of her from her school play years ago. She was playing sort of a different comical Cinderella. Her acting was much better in that video. She wasn’t too bad in that short student film she did for her friend in London. But with Archie’s she seriously regressed.

She looks just like her dad and is about as attractive or unattractive as her dad. He got away with being very average looking by being very charming on screen. Suhana doesn’t have that charm. On top of that she’s trying to work in a very misogynistic field where standards of beauty is very different for her than her male counterparts. There’s also the issue of colorism that Bollywood is riddled with.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Clochette

Maybe...It's only that I don't have the same perception as you smiley1

I don't find Suhana ugly or avarage looking...I think she has an interesting face and I find her beautiful.

So, regarding the look we just disagree.

I didn't oppose the fact that Suhana gets all the opportunities she got because she is SRK's daughter. So what? She still has to deliver.

And I repeat, it isn't Suhana's f a u l t, that she is SRK's daughter.

What's an interesting face 🤣

Being not conventionally beautiful is fine but She is bland in expression n her dialogue delivery is awful. She basically sucks in all department.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity101

I wonder how she going to survive in this industry with that way of speaking? Gawd it’s horrible, she thoroughly needs to work on herself if she wants to stay!

They choose to talk like that. I don’t know why no one tells them how annoying they sound.

https://youtu.be/_ls_BpNFm-c?si=C47Z3mGSQF8oySu9