Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Will use rin soap than Lux from now on.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: desigal90

I think Suhana and Shahrukh need to just accept that the audience has rejected her at this point. She's decent looking but the similarity to shahrukh's face hinders, it doesn't help. She's at best average at acting. And she has zero screen presence.

This.

It was painful to watch this advertisement.

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheJourney

This.

It was painful to watch this advertisement.

It doesn’t matter what we think because audience will be gaslighted into believing she’s the next best thing since sliced salami Alia the best actor of our generation Bhatt. Give it time.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

Thanks for your reply. I understand your argument. And if you don't find her pretty, it is as it is. (that's why your reply was important as my point about disliking the parent isn't valuable in your case smiley1)

Still I've difficulties to reproach to Suhana that she is SRK's daughter and gets all these opportunities. She even is more under the scanner than those without these opportunities.

In any way, she has to prove herself - with or without nepotism tag - as have to do all those with star-parents...

I'm okay with critics focussing on performance as this, too, is personal perception. However reproaching the opportunities star-kids get, isn't fair, imo. Basically, what counts to me, is what someone makes of the opportunities.

I guess, you won't like anything Suhana does on screen as you find her ugly. But is that a reason to not try to do what she wants to do as profession if she doesn't fit the norms of film-beauty?

SRK was called ugly, too...

SRK was never considered ugly like come on. He literally was the most gorgeous bw actor of 90s and 2000s. Coming to Suhana do you really think if her father wasn’t SRK she would have gotten such opportunities despite being below average looking? BW is all about looks and not just BW, look at any industry the Top heroines are drop dead gorgeous. Suhana is just lucky and nothing else.

SRK will invest loads in her, but still she won’t be accepted by audience because she doesn’t have the looks or talent to back up all the favouritism.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Also, it may sound harsh but glam world is all about looks and charisma which Suhana lacks.

Kat can’t act but since she was gorgeous she made it big. Same goes for Aishwarya and many other actresses who despite having no acting skills made it big only because of how they look.

Looks chhodo, isse bolna sikhao pehle smiley14

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Maybe...It's only that I don't have the same perception as you smiley1

I don't find Suhana ugly or avarage looking...I think she has an interesting face and I find her beautiful.

So, regarding the look we just disagree.

I didn't oppose the fact that Suhana gets all the opportunities she got because she is SRK's daughter. So what? She still has to deliver.

And I repeat, it isn't Suhana's f a u l t, that she is SRK's daughter.

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
TheJourney thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Lux used to be endorsed by successful top actresses. How the standards have fallen everywhere smiley36

Give her a moment, will you?

She is going through a break up!

TheJourney thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Maharani69

It doesn’t matter what we think because audience will be gaslighted into believing she’s the next best thing since sliced salami Alia the best actor of our generation Bhatt. Give it time.

Look at the positives. Archies is hilarious movie.

After the initial shock, I learnt to enjoy the unintentional comedysmiley36...you know, like Deshdrohi.

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Look at the positives. Archies is hilarious movie.

After the initial shock, I learnt to enjoy the unintentional comedysmiley36...you know, like Deshdrohi.

Why would you casually insult a cult classic like Deshdrohi? Not cool bro. Bigg boss mujhe hurt ho raha hai.