Edited by Maroonporsche - 5 months ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Ye drishya toh bikul suhana nahi tha.

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Say you don’t find her beautiful. Its not right to say a person isn’t beautiful just because you don’t find it.

What is wrong with people? I can understand if you say she cannot act well. But you need people to be conventionally beautiful as per your view to “act” in movies?!

Bollywood audiences are toxic. No wonder why bollywood is like this.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Good lord why smiley29 She is awful in this ad!

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Didn’t they say she was speaking with some put up accent in Archie’s? Turns out it’s her original way of speaking. Fake and annoying way of speaking. Sonam 2.0😵‍💫

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think Suhana and Shahrukh need to just accept that the audience has rejected her at this point. She's decent looking but the similarity to shahrukh's face hinders, it doesn't help. She's at best average at acting. And she has zero screen presence.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Didn’t they say she was speaking with some put up accent in Archie’s? Turns out it’s her original way of speaking. Fake and annoying way of speaking. Sonam 2.0😵‍💫

I wonder how she going to survive in this industry with that way of speaking? Gawd it’s horrible, she thoroughly needs to work on herself if she wants to stay!
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for your reply. I understand your argument. And if you don't find her pretty, it is as it is. (that's why your reply was important as my point about disliking the parent isn't valuable in your case smiley1)

Still I've difficulties to reproach to Suhana that she is SRK's daughter and gets all these opportunities. She even is more under the scanner than those without these opportunities.

In any way, she has to prove herself - with or without nepotism tag - as have to do all those with star-parents...

I'm okay with critics focussing on performance as this, too, is personal perception. However reproaching the opportunities star-kids get, isn't fair, imo. Basically, what counts to me, is what someone makes of the opportunities.

I guess, you won't like anything Suhana does on screen as you find her ugly. But is that a reason to not try to do what she wants to do as profession if she doesn't fit the norms of film-beauty?

SRK was called ugly, too...

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Chiiii. Yuck!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

T4S smiley27

Word Count: 1