Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

I will crucify and judge people coz they in public domain.

Yeah, that's the mindset many have and an excuse many use for lashing out at those people.

Contrary to those in the forum who focus on only selected persons "in the public domain", my own (mostly positive) approach towards them isn't selective and I openly also criticise the kind of excessive and unfair bashing targeted to other actors/actresses (which you - conveniently? - may not have noticed).

But as my thinking would not be accepted by you, let us just keep it as 'agreeing to disagree'.

Banned

[Post Removed]

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yeah, that's the mindset many have and an excuse many use for lashing out at those people.

Contrary to those in the forum who focus on only selected persons "in the public domain", my own (mostly positive) approach towards them isn't selective and I openly also criticise the kind of excessive and unfair bashing targeted to other actors/actresses (which you - conveniently? - may not have noticed).

But as my thinking would not be accepted by you, let us just keep it as 'agreeing to disagree'.

Yar BAS kr do ab. Itna lamba choda argue nhi hota mujh sy smiley36 Bas agree to disagree kro ab tumsmiley9
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Yar BAS kr do ab. Itna lamba choda argue nhi hota mujh sy smiley36 Bas agree to disagree kro ab tumsmiley9

you might think next time before quoting someone smiley36
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

you might think next time before quoting someone smiley36

I was quoted first just fyi smiley8

Originally posted by: Clochette

To y o u (and many others), but it is a perception, n o t a fact.

And this is a fact......I find Suhana cute as a button....she may not be traditionally beautiful.....but she is cute and not ugly like some portray here...smiley36

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Kajol who is related to three dynastic families is being touted as some success story against another nepo lol.

And Priyanka-mere-reception-mein-PM-aate-hain-Chopra Jonas is the powerless outsider who hustled by endorsing fairness creams.

Suhana is not entited to find success as an actor or even a screen persona— both of which are skills.

What she and everyone else deserve is to not get ripped for their bodies. Body-shaming would never be the cool thing no matter what lol

No one is forcing you to find xyz attractive or buy products sold by them.You can go hype people who you find attractive without crucifying people for not rocking your boat lol.

Lack of 'looks' is not a crime, or sin, or a dealbreaker for anything lol.

THIS smiley20.....Criticizing looks( actors will always be criticized and its fair) and body shaming are entirely different.

This thread was started 15 days back.......there is another one I guess....that started at almost the same time....

Everyday they are on the first page....itne toh SRK Salman ke threads nahi tikte.....smiley40

and people wonder why did Suhana get the ad....because she is more popular than most popular celebrities....smiley37smiley37

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: grinningaway

Suhana looks like an ugly manly maid whether you like or not, you blind SRK stan!

Your laughing emojis already showed me the kind of "Newbie" you might be...well, this behaviour confirms it... reported (how many times until you try to be less offensive?)

Banned

Posted: 4 months ago

[Post Removed]