Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

To me, it's neither wasting my time nor is it 'defending' Suhana.

And yes, there is a point. Already the other star-kids newcomers got harshly bashed in the name of nepotism (as if that is an invention of current Hindi Cinema). Yet with Suhana it's the peak of bashing here among them.

Especially the negative focus on her looks (which really is in her genes not in her skills) is not only superficial but quite mean.

When I think someone is treated in a very unfair way, I don't keep quiet.

If one bashes - under the protection of anonymity - other people the way it far too often is done here, then I'm more than eager to write something positive....

I think the only time I really was on a defending mode had been because of SRK linked to PC through an (alleged) affair.

Aryan is good looking. Suhana is not.
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

you talking about Nepotism ka privilege? Bhai agar wo SRK ki Beti na hoti toh usko shaid koi extra ka hy role Milta smiley8 getting vogue and big brands despite having no looks is the biggest privilege coz of whose daughter she issmiley8

Even SRKians know it but will blindly ignore it coz of their love for SRK smiley36

Fair that she has privilege. You can criticise that. (Let me not ask about Dalit, Bahujan, Adivasi, other marginalised "outsiders" or "nepos" in the industry).

How are her looks anyway relevant to her privilege? Even if you found her beautiful, she'd still be having the same undue access, safety net, and opportunities that outsiders do not have irrespective of looks.

If the entire pivot is this nepo good because ooo laaa laa hot and that dark-skinned nepo bad because o ma mata ji not hot then of course bollywood doesn't give a singular fùck and shows no progress or self-reflection.

Banned

[Post Removed]

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Fair that she has privilege. You can criticise that. (Let me not ask about Dalit, Bahujan, Adivasi, other marginalised "outsiders" or "nepos" in the industry).

How are her looks anyway relevant to her privilege? Even if you found her beautiful, she'd still be having the same undue access, safety net, and opportunities that outsiders do not have irrespective of looks.

If the entire pivot is this nepo good because ooo laaa laa hot and that dark-skinned nepo bad because o ma mata ji not hot then of course bollywood doesn't give a singular fùck and shows no progress or self-reflection.

Cut the crap of this no progress & blah blah blah to defend Suhana. There have been dark skinned actresses before and they were good & became extremely popular. Biggest example is Kajol & PC. Don’t bring the colourism card in to defend her lack of looks & personality smiley8
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aryan is good looking. Suhana is not.

To y o u (and many others), but it is a perception, n o t a fact.

Clochette thumbnail

Cut the crap of this no progress & blah blah blah to defend Suhana. There have been dark skinned actresses before and they were good & became extremely popular. Biggest example is Kajol & PC. Don’t bring the colourism card in to defend her lack of looks & personality smiley8

Again a perception...and the way it is worded shows an entitlement to judge her this way that seems (to me) neither healthy nor correct.

Criticising that she gets privileges/opportunities because of being her famous father's daughter can be considered as okay but the bold part is highly unfair as the look is personal perception and you don't know her personality.

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kajol who is related to three dynastic families is being touted as some success story against another nepo lol.

And Priyanka-mere-reception-mein-PM-aate-hain-Chopra Jonas is the powerless outsider who hustled by endorsing fairness creams.

Suhana is not entited to find success as an actor or even a screen persona— both of which are skills.

What she and everyone else deserve is to not get ripped for their bodies. Body-shaming would never be the cool thing no matter what lol

No one is forcing you to find xyz attractive or buy products sold by them.You can go hype people who you find attractive without crucifying people for not rocking your boat lol.

Lack of 'looks' is not a crime, or sin, or a dealbreaker for anything lol.

Edited by Blueeeee - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

... No one is forcing you find xyz attractive or buy products sold by them.You can go hype people who you find attractive without crucifying people for not rocking your boat lol.

Lack of l'ooks' is not a crime, or sin, or a dealbreaker for anything lol.

smiley20smiley20smiley20

Word Count: 0

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Again a perception...and the way it is worded shows an entitlement to judge her this way that seems (to me) neither healthy nor correct.

Criticising that she gets privileges/opportunities because of being her famous father's daughter can be considered as okay but the bold part is highly unfair as the look is personal perception and you don't know her personality.

None of us know any celebrity personally and still we all bash them like crazy. People bash Deepikka/Kat and call them ugly on this very forum and you are getting defensive over Suhana being judged for her looks? Stop with the moral lectures buddy coz they are in public domain and they will be judged. Agar itna issue hai toh tell them not to come in public.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Kajol who is related to three dynastic families is being touted as some success story against another nepo lol.

And Priyanka-mere-reception-mein-PM-aate-hain-Chopra Jonas is the powerless outsider who hustled by endorsing fairness creams.

Suhana is not entited to find success as an actor or even a screen persona— both of which are skills.

What she and everyone else deserve is not get ripped for their bodies. Body-shaming would never be the cool thing no matter what lol

No one is forcing you find xyz attractive or buy products sold by them.You can go hype people who you find attractive without crucifying people for not rocking your boat lol.

Lack of l'ooks' is not a crime, or sin, or a dealbreaker for anything lol.

I will crucify and judge people coz they in public domain.