Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

This Neeti is so utterly stupid. Imagine murdering someone in cold-blood and getting away with, then trying to prove yourself involved in it. If it was someone smart in her place, they would have tried their best to prove that it is Parvati, so that there will be reasonable doubt. What would she do if Pari confesses that she's indeed Pari and accuse her of murder? It won't take Rajeev a second to believe Pari and throw everyobe involved behind the bars. Par this bewkoof don't have the brains to even think properly. Makes me think, if it wasn't for Babe's criminal mind and connections with low-lives, yeh ab tak jail mein sadd rahi hoti with her minus digits IQ.

Thats exactly my thoughts why she wants to prove that Parvati is Pari. Isn't it dangerous for her as she will loose everything and also her Sanju because if Parvati does confess that she is Pari. She will tell Rajeev that who are the people involve in killing her everyone will be going to where they belong & they very well know that Rajeev only listens to Pari and it won't take him a min to send everyone where they belong and him breaking ties with Gurinder furthermore once its proven that Parvati is Pari than Rajeev will go back to Pari. If try to attempt to kill Pari again Rajeev will make sure he will be with Pari 24/7 as he fears to loose her again. She is dumb or what wanting to prove Parvati as Pari

Kalma007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

This Neeti is so utterly stupid. Imagine murdering someone in cold-blood and getting away with, then trying to prove yourself involved in it. If it was someone smart in her place, they would have tried their best to prove that it is Parvati, so that there will be reasonable doubt. What would she do if Pari confesses that she's indeed Pari and accuse her of murder? It won't take Rajeev a second to believe Pari and throw everyobe involved behind the bars. Par this bewkoof don't have the brains to even think properly. Makes me think, if it wasn't for Babe's criminal mind and connections with low-lives, yeh ab tak jail mein sadd rahi hoti with her minus digits IQ.

Duh... we're talking about Neeti here, uska upar ka floor pura ka pura khali hain (otherwise iss so called sharp and intelligent Neeti ko itne mahino tak itne log bewakuf nahi bana pate, Bebe included, abt Rajiv/Sanju's ID).

Before her next not-so-legal wedding to Rajiv, she will definetely expose herself somehow. Lol

Edited by Kalma007 - 2 months ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

I haven't watch the epi but saw a few clips Parvati shouting at Rajeev and Rajeev slaps Daljeet🔥🔥🔥🔥. I think its tomorrow precap

Edited by Mages - 2 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pari hoon main

Originally posted by: Mages

Thats exactly my thoughts why she wants to prove that Parvati is Pari. Isn't it dangerous for her as she will loose everything and also her Sanju because if Parvati does confess that she is Pari. She will tell Rajeev that who are the people involve in killing her everyone will be going to where they belong & they very well know that Rajeev only listens to Pari and it won't take him a min to send everyone where they belong and him breaking ties with Gurinder furthermore once its proven that Parvati is Pari than Rajeev will go back to Pari. If try to attempt to kill Pari again Rajeev will make sure he will be with Pari 24/7 as he fears to loose her again. She is dumb or what wanting to prove Parvati as Pari

Ikr.. usually the vamps/villains bring FL lookalike to pretend because it benefits them in some way (like property or ML's health). But yahan toh Neeti has no benefits by proving her Pari. In fact it will only do her more harm. But this nut case don't even realize that aur apne pair pe kulhadi marne chali hai. Let her.. we'll have fun seeing Parvati put this nuisance in her place.

BidishaDevi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team PariRaj

Today's episode made me very angry, even more at Neeti than at Daljeet. Is she a woman? I mean, one shouldn't expect anything good from a murderer, but still, I thought maybe today she would take Babli's side, but this great soul had something else to say. And what Pari did today was very right🔥 Firstly, if such a thing happens to any girl, another girl should react just like Pari did today. Secondly, she is her sister, so how could she stay silent after seeing all this? Disgusting girls like Neeti encourage demons like Daljeet. According to Neeti, one should only take a stand when it involves our own family members; otherwise, one should stay silent. Her thoughts are as low as she is, "pathetic."smiley11

Edited by BidishaDevi - 2 months ago
Kalma007 thumbnail

Neeti is a demon herself... jo apne saghe bacche ki nahi hosaki, woh kisi aur ki kya hogi. Truly a dharti pe bojh!

I cannot wait to see what Parvati and Ambika have in store for this cheap disgusting thing.

BidishaDevi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team PariRaj

Yeah exactly! I guess her soul has been possessed by demons. She behaves exactly like demons and acts like one too. Aur kitni choti choti baat par chillati hain, kaan se khoon nikalne lagta hain!!
Kalma007 thumbnail

True... her voice makes my ears and the way they have styled her my eyes bleed to a point that I ff'd her scenes even more than before. Unbearable is the only word to describe this overacting ki dukaan type of character.

Think thumbnail

I have laughed when this raju said Babli is my sister in precap. Seriously do you make your sister a servant in parties to show look this is my sister.Disgusting character .Pari and Babli has a sweet and well mannered Brother Vikram. Who knows how to respect women. Phle apni moti skin ki ma ko naukar bna parties me tb pta chalega ki apni ma aur behen khne aur manane me kya farak hai.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pari hoon main

Originally posted by: BidishaDevi

Today's episode made me very angry, even more at Neeti than at Daljeet. Is she a woman? I mean, one shouldn't expect anything good from a murderer, but still, I thought maybe today she would take Babli's side, but this great soul had something else to say. And what Pari did today was very right🔥 Firstly, if such a thing happens to any girl, another girl should react just like Pari did today. Secondly, she is her sister, so how could she stay silent after seeing all this? Disgusting girls like Neeti encourage demons like Daljeet. According to Neeti, one should only take a stand when it involves our own family members; otherwise, one should stay silent. Her thoughts are as low as she is, "pathetic."smiley11

I'm not even surprised about that Neeti's behavior. If given a chance she'll do the exact same with Rajeev too. She's not fit to be called a human being, let alone a woman. She’s an utter disgrace in all ways.