Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenny_08 thumbnail

Team PariRaj

Posted: 3 months ago

Can anyone tell me what is the problem with Raju. I think that man is having mood swings problemsmiley37. He should be with niti in their new sasural

Edited by Jenny_08 - 3 months ago
Kannaki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenny_08

Can anyone tell me what is the problem with Raju. I think that man is having mood swings problemsmiley37. He should be with niti in their new sasural

I think he is have mental issues 🤣 ,but he is very lucky male lead in itv he is never got his karma anytime he is cheat pari but he is never got any punishment in pari side, he is cheat neetti neetii also never punished him ,now again he is cheat pari ,still he is only very happy both girls dippreesd for him,but heis not have any guilty actually he is very happy person in this world when pari leave he is have 2 nd option neetii when neetii leave he is married pari, when pari death he is have other option neetii 🤣🤣he is can love two girls he is can romance both girls 🤣🤣,even he is deserve murder I hope soon he is getting his karma

Jenny_08 thumbnail

Team PariRaj

Originally posted by: Mages

I need more of that new friend of Neeti in jail. The way she irritates Neeti and make her more angry. I am her fansmiley37

Friend- aao baith jaa abhi thoda waqt lagega tumhare mangetar ko

Neeti- kis liye

Friend- doosri aurat ke paas jaane ke liye ek dum se nahin jayega

Neeti- chup hojao

The inmate was awesome😂

Same with me I am also a fan of that girl. She is doing the job of angering neeti who is already angry

Edited by Jenny_08 - 3 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Neeti jailmate friend just won my heart throughout the jail tracksmiley37I want her in BH whenever she is in the mood to bug Neeti and irritate hersmiley37

Edited by Mages - 3 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pari hoon main

New promo is just awesome. Parvati is fierce and Neeti is going to get burned so badly.

Edited by janecastle - 3 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pari hoon main

That Daljeet is the perfect companion for Neeti. Both are vile, creepy and disgusting. They make my skin crawl every time they come on screen. There are smart interesting vamps/villains and then there's cheap trashy ones like Neeti and Daljeet.

Kalma007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

I need more of that new friend of Neeti in jail. The way she irritates Neeti and make her more angry. I am her fansmiley37

Friend- aao baith jaa abhi thoda waqt lagega tumhare mangetar ko

Neeti- kis liye

Friend- doosri aurat ke paas jaane ke liye ek dum se nahin jayega

Neeti- chup hojao

The inmate was awesome😂

That inmate friend has really stolen some hearts, I see (including mine)! 😅

But yeah she was awesome and the way she made Neeti insecure just w simple words/truths was funny as hell!

Kalma007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Yeh Rajeev’s dialogue “the same way Neeti can never think of hurting Pari” bhai Memory loss Neeti ka hua tha Apka nahi smiley37🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 isko bhi sasural bhejo toh thoda improve hoga lol smiley39

I do wonder if the gynormous rock he had in his hands when Pari was about to fall, eventually hurt him in end or such.

He seems hypnotized and acting even more idiotic at times than pre-leap.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

New promo is just awesome. Parvati is fierce and Neeti is going to get burned so badly.

trps have also increased so viewers are enjoying the fierce Parvati taking revenge on villain Neeti 😁👍