Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Kalma007

I do wonder if the gynormous rock he had in his hands when Pari was about to fall, eventually hurt him in end or such.

He seems hypnotized and acting even more idiotic at times than pre-leap.

and why is he marrying Neeti when she’s not pregnant. So that means if pari is not around he’ll settle for Neeti ..it would have been better if they showed us a depressed Rajeev who was in devdas mode..visibly grieving for pari..
Jenny_08 thumbnail

Team PariRaj

Originally posted by: Indira1211

and why is he marrying Neeti when she’s not pregnant. So that means if pari is not around he’ll settle for Neeti ..it would have been better if they showed us a depressed Rajeev who was in devdas mode..visibly grieving for pari..

My expectations are again going down smiley19. I had expected many things from Rajeev.

Edited by Jenny_08 - 2 months ago
Kalma007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

No idea.

He is back to his 2-timing days ever since he saw Parvati: he keeps Niti as backup option for God knows what reason, and wastes no occasion to flirt w Pari. Iska kuch nahi ho sakta! 🤣

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No idea.

He is back to his 2-timing days ever since he saw Parvati: he keeps Niti as backup option for God knows what reason, and wastes no occasion to flirt w Pari. Iska kuch nahi ho sakta! 🤣

exactly. Rajeev is the biggest two timer ever on itv..but he gets the least bashing..I think viewers have accepted that he’s just that ŵay and there’s nothing that will change him 😂😂
Jenny_08 thumbnail

Team PariRaj

Shame on nitismiley7. I mean she is a girl and how can she even think about planning such ghatiya thing for Parvati who is a girl like her. There are millions of ways by which she can prove Parvati is pari but still she got only one ghatiya, ridiculous Idea in her mind. Now I am 100% sure she is lacking braincells smiley29

Kalma007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jenny_08

Shame on nitismiley7. I mean she is a girl and how can she even think about planning such ghatiya thing for Parvati who is a girl like her. There are millions of ways by which she can prove Parvati is pari but still she got only one ghatiya, ridiculous Idea in her mind. Now I am 100% sure she is lacking braincells smiley29

Niti ne khudke bacche ko nahi baksha, to yeh sirf "Parvati" hain.

Even with Pari she was worse than a monstress. She belongs in jail.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Thats the mystery part which is why the MU is prolong if the truth is known than the MU is no more. They are going to prolong this MU for long and the mystery why Rajeev is marrying Neeti what deal he made will be known later. The main MU is Pari's misconception that RN were together and cheated her so she thinks Rajeev is also involve and this marriage deepens her misconception so thats why its dragging and not revealing why Rajeev is marrying Neeti. It will unfold later. Rajeev has been mysterious post-leap there many questions going on in the mind regards to him furthermore his silence and calm demeanor is not working either it just create more MU in everyone's mind

Edited by Mages - 2 months ago
Mages thumbnail

No idea.

The question did we all see him romancing Neeti? He looks fed up and irritated with her presence we will know later why he agree to marry Neeti. The word two-timing is huge he was all that in the past but not now. Just by agreeing to marry Neeti does not mean he is a two-timer or he is back to his old ways. He has his reasons and also story progression due to revenge plot. He is oblivious of what is happening in his home due to manipulation by his mom & Neeti using Pari's name but till now he has not done anything such that we tag him as two-timer or cheater. He is still drown in Pari's memories but that is kept to himself. He could feel the presence of Pari in Parvati i don't think two-timers will feel that. I don't see him flirting with Parvati either but Parvati does provoke him

Edited by Mages - 2 months ago
Kannaki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

The question did we all see him romancing Neeti? He looks fed up and irritated with her presence we will know later why he agree to marry Neeti. The word two-timing is huge he was all that in the past but not now. Just by agreeing to marry Neeti does not mean he is a two-timer or he is back to his old ways. He has his reasons and also story progression due to revenge plot. He is oblivious of what is happening in his home due to manipulation by his mom & Neeti using Pari's name but till now he has not done anything such that we tag him as two-timer or cheater. He is still drown in Pari's memories but that is kept to himself. He could feel the presence of Pari in Parvati i don't think two-timers will feel that. I don't see him flirting with Parvati either but Parvati does provoke him

Yes we all are seen he is doing romantic dance with neetii , it's not normal dance everyone well know he is doing many touch with her in that dance scquane , Maybe he s have many reasons for married in neetii but it's doesn't matter, because of anyone truly love someone he is never accepted married neetii for any reason , because when he is decided to move on with other girls it's mean his love already ended with pari he is ready to start to new life wit h new girl and new journey,if he is never cheated pari in starting now everything in never happened atleast he is should be loyal his 2 nd wife but he is never doing he is himself again again Romainng pari and always try to spend time with her and made love with her Heart he is distroyed in her character also ,now people's blmae pari only for the cheater Rajeev after again married pari now again married neetii ,he is very lucky 🤣🤣🤣if one girl move he is gave 2nd option most luckey personal in itv 🤣🤣

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kannaki

Yes we all are seen he is doing romantic dance with neetii , it's not normal dance everyone well know he is doing many touch with her in that dance scquane , Maybe he s have many reasons for married in neetii but it's doesn't matter, because of anyone truly love someone he is never accepted married neetii for any reason , because when he is decided to move on with other girls it's mean his love already ended with pari he is ready to start to new life wit h new girl and new journey,if he is never cheated pari in starting now everything in never happened atleast he is should be loyal his 2 nd wife but he is never doing he is himself again again Romainng pari and always try to spend time with her and made love with her Heart he is distroyed in her character also ,now people's blmae pari only for the cheater Rajeev after again married pari now again married neetii ,he is very lucky 🤣🤣🤣if one girl move he is gave 2nd option most luckey personal in itv 🤣🤣

Its people perspective on how they see if a person see Rajeev as a cheater due to his past than he will always remain cheater for that person. I don't jump to conclusion i wait for the story to progress before jumping to a conclusion and for me neither Rajeev is a cheater nor a two-timer. A dance does not mean to romance and that dance is dusted now its a performance to my eyes not a romantic dance maybe for others it is but for me its a performance and Rajeev marrying Neeti the track is long we will know it later