Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kannaki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Mages

These are all mysteries of 1 yr what happened in Bajwa house and thesešŸmust have manipulated Rajeev saying that after Pari's death Taiji in trauma and is not in good condition and Rajeev believes it. I am sure Gurinder is behind this. All these will unfold slowly and it also needs to be expose infront of Rajeev what Gurinder-Neeti did to Taiji. There are many secrets of Bajwas will be unfolding. ThesešŸused Pari's name to manipulate Rajeev & take advantage of his grief. He doesn't even know that Neeti & Gurinder stole Bajwas & Kakkars properties

But why Rajeev accept married neetii ,even he is promising too,and today I seen one bts in bollywood spy yt chenal he is said himself neetii and Rajeev would be married ,he is himself said parvati is pari then why he is married neetii why he is didn't try to to know about Parvati truth ,even Rajiv given more chance for Parvati missunderstnd more day 1 he a doing romantic dance with her and announced in their marriage,and pari seen many Rajeev and neetii photos together in neetii mobile, if he is truly love pari then how he is got picture with neetii ,even he is try harder in neetii bail that's why pari doubt is strong her doubt is not wroung actually his behaviours only wroung

shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sabse weird character hai rajeev. First the way he is trying to get neeti out of jail lag rha hai 7 janam ka pyaar hai neetinse. Fir he is trying to get close to parvatismiley11

First time i liked parvatiā€™s stand and told him to stay away. Kash she would have said the same thing when rajneeti were married. Like what kind of a creep he is even if it is pari acc to him if she doenst want him to get close to her she just doenst. Is admi ko consent ka mtlb tk nh pta hai. Alas all this will be played as his amar prem for pari.

Upar se there seems to be no changes in his plan for marrying neeti even after seeing pari. Exactly how many times will he cheat neeti and pari for tge audience to regard him as the creep and disgusting character he is? Ab yeh my bolne ajana ki neeti deserves this. Agar mein man bhi lu neeti deserves to get cheated by rajeev fir bhi rajeev ko toh according to the show nahi pta na that neeti is the villian. We cant give him the benifit of a justification he doesnt even have know. So abhi parvati ke kareeb jake he is cheating his fiance (whose truth he doesnt know) as well as making parvati uncomfortable. I swear itna ghatiya ml mene ajj tk nh dekha.

Originally posted by: shirin04

Sabse weird character hai rajeev. First the way he is trying to get neeti out of jail lag rha hai 7 janam ka pyaar hai neetinse. Fir he is trying to get close to parvatismiley11

First time i liked parvatiā€™s stand and told him to stay away. Kash she would have said the same thing when rajneeti were married. Like what kind of a creep he is even if it is pari acc to him if she doenst want him to get close to her she just doenst. Is admi ko consent ka mtlb tk nh pta hai. Alas all this will be played as his amar prem for pari.

Upar se there seems to be no changes in his plan for marrying neeti even after seeing pari. Exactly how many times will he cheat neeti and pari for tge audience to regard him as the creep and disgusting character he is? Ab yeh my bolne ajana ki neeti deserves this. Agar mein man bhi lu neeti deserves to get cheated by rajeev fir bhi rajeev ko toh according to the show nahi pta na that neeti is the villian. We cant give him the benifit of a justification he doesnt even have know. So abhi parvati ke kareeb jake he is cheating his fiance (whose truth he doesnt know) as well as making parvati uncomfortable. I swear itna ghatiya ml mene ajj tk nh dekha.

@Bold that's the whole point. Raju is a scumbag jiska character dheela hai jisko dono ladkiya chahiye (abhi ke liye in future you never know there might 3rd 4th etc). Had Pari been assertive and maintained her standard by setting a boundary with Raju then this whole fiasco wouldn't have arisen. Yeh PariNeetii ka tutna aur Pari ka cheat and betray karna apni bff ko nahi hota.

Lekin agar yeh sab nahi hua hota toh Raju guy ki asliyat kaise pata chalti? Kaash makers would have shown some other way where Pari had maintained distance and Neetii would have found out about his characterlessness. Raju is and will always be a scumbag shallow immoral unethical dumb cheater and souless creature.

Ab lagta hai writers are going to show Raju's asliyat. Both Pari n Neetii need to think about what exactly they want in life? What kind of partner they want or atleast see what kind human like creature is this Raju guy?????

Matlab ki iss bande ko pyar aisa hota hai jaise 2 mins noodles bante hai. Kabhi Neetii kabhi Pari kabhi dono kabhi phir Neetii phir Parismiley29. And on top of it all his lovey dialogues remain the same only the person hearing it changes like a season. Kabhi Neetii season kabhi Pari seasonsmiley39

Bas bahot hogaya I want both Pari n Neetii to kick this a*****. Get him punished and show the world how mahaan he is.

PS: I don't trust the writers or Pari's character though. But let's hope towards the end they show something progressive.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

There is a SBB segment Bebe taking aarti of Neeti after coming from jailsmiley37Neeti anger is out of control and Rajeev shouting at her because she is not asking forgiveness from Parvati. Rajeev calls Parvati up for the condition she kept but Neeti snatches the phone & start scolding Parvati. Rajeev is so done with hersmiley37

I don't know to laugh or feel bad for Rajeev he is really done. Both friends will send him to mental asylum soon and i don't think he will want to be discharge from therešŸ˜‚

Neeti ne kya teer marli ya phir olympics ke liye medal jeeta ki Bebe ne aarti liya hai Neeti ka after coming from jail,her expression was worth watching she was pissed offsmiley37smiley37

Jail se aake Neeti ki aarti lena bas Bebe & gang hi kar sakte haišŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Jenny_08 thumbnail

Team PariRaj

Niti has a habit of breaking things in anger. But now I really want her to do tod phod in BH. She should break all the expensive things there šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Edited by Jenny_08 - 3 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kannaki

But why Rajeev accept married neetii ,even he is promising too,and today I seen one bts in bollywood spy yt chenal he is said himself neetii and Rajeev would be married ,he is himself said parvati is pari then why he is married neetii why he is didn't try to to know about Parvati truth ,even Rajiv given more chance for Parvati missunderstnd more day 1 he a doing romantic dance with her and announced in their marriage,and pari seen many Rajeev and neetii photos together in neetii mobile, if he is truly love pari then how he is got picture with neetii ,even he is try harder in neetii bail that's why pari doubt is strong her doubt is not wroung actually his behaviours only wroung

he was hit in the head with the same rock that Pari saw him throwing towards her lol šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1808751127212798375

1.5 Happy for Anchal , hope they make Raju villain and bring new ml smiley36

Jenny_08 thumbnail

Team PariRaj

So our strong Parvati is bringing TRP.

Edited by Jenny_08 - 3 months ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

I need more of that new friend of Neeti in jail. The way she irritates Neeti and make her more angry. I am her fansmiley37

Friend- aao baith jaa abhi thoda waqt lagega tumhare mangetar ko

Neeti- kis liye

Friend- doosri aurat ke paas jaane ke liye ek dum se nahin jayega

Neeti- chup hojao

The inmate was awesomešŸ˜‚

neetifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Jenny_08

So our strong Parvati is bringing TRP.

Neutrally speaking I think itā€™s too soon yet, they hyped it up, and people are viewing to see what the hype is about. If this TRP stays then we can call a spade a spade