Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Candylicious

I too don't want RajNeetii. But makers will keep RajNeetii only for Neetii's character to be butchered further. Makers have already butchered Neetii's character in order to bring PariRaj together the so called lead characters.

I'm glad Neetii's fans are not shipping for RajNeetii. No sane fan would want to see their favorite with a man like Rajeev.

if they want to bring pariraju together, then bring them together n let neeti move on. For how long they will show repetitive scenes!
shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The real question why is pari not telling the truth? Why does she want her family to suffer a few more days so that she can have her ansty romance with raju and go through her newly acquired collection of sareessmiley37

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: shirin04

The real question why is pari not telling the truth? Why does she want her family to suffer a few more days so that she can have her ansty romance with raju and go through her newly acquired collection of sareessmiley37

she never tells the truth. She has a weird habit of always hiding the truth with or without any reason. I don't know why!
Dhwanigaur_24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team PariRaj

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/parineetii-lag-ja-gale-actor-aryan-arora-locked-the-show-exclusive-240624

A new entry is here...what i think is that maybe he is ambika's real daughter's husband..and now he would be behind pari...if he is negative then definitely he would be rakesh 2.0...smiley37

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dhwanigaur_24

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/parineetii-lag-ja-gale-actor-aryan-arora-locked-the-show-exclusive-240624

A new entry is here...what i think is that maybe he is ambika's real daughter's husband..and now he would be behind pari...if he is negative then definitely he would be rakesh 2.0...smiley37

I think this guy is Ambika's daughter Pavni's husband and he is the reason why Pavni died at the same Pari's truth is in danger because if this guy related to Ambika he knows who is her daughter but i guess Ambika will handle him who knows he must have a liking for Pari😂and Rajeev will be burning😂

Dhwanigaur_24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team PariRaj

Rajiv burning is what i want to watch from a long time..now let pari dance romantically with this guy the same way rajiv did with neetii...then it would be funnnsmiley37...Mr Bajwa will kill this guy for suree...and lets talking about the pari's truth being in danger..so if the guy will like pari he won't say anything to anyone...as he would be finding his own advanges of being aroung pari..

Kannaki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhwanigaur_24

Rajiv burning is what i want to watch from a long time..now let pari dance romantically with this guy the same way rajiv did with neetii...then it would be funnnsmiley37...Mr Bajwa will kill this guy for suree...and lets talking about the pari's truth being in danger..so if the guy will like pari he won't say anything to anyone...as he would be finding his own advanges of being aroung pari..

But aryan arora not handsome he is looking like 40+ even daljit also good looking person but why this makers choose this perso opposite anchal I don't like.him I also want one boy opposite pari but not this boy because his looking very bad 😞 so I don't want i want one good looking man

Kannaki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I think this guy is Ambika's daughter Pavni's husband and he is the reason why Pavni died at the same Pari's truth is in danger because if this guy related to Ambika he knows who is her daughter but i guess Ambika will handle him who knows he must have a liking for Pari😂and Rajeev will be burning😂

He is look like old man 😂

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: shirin04

why is she not telling truth to her mom n babli? They will hide her truth if she asks them. If they can hide the truth from neeti about pariraju marriage, they can definitely hide pari's real identity truth n support her revenge
Edited by Jazzkapur - 2 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pari hoon main

This Neeti is so utterly stupid. Imagine murdering someone in cold-blood and getting away with, then trying to prove yourself involved in it. If it was someone smart in her place, they would have tried their best to prove that it is Parvati, so that there will be reasonable doubt. What would she do if Pari confesses that she's indeed Pari and accuse her of murder? It won't take Rajeev a second to believe Pari and throw everyobe involved behind the bars. Par this bewkoof don't have the brains to even think properly. Makes me think, if it wasn't for Babe's criminal mind and connections with low-lives, yeh ab tak jail mein sadd rahi hoti with her minus digits IQ.