Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 2 months ago

These writers are going about the wrong way to try and create this false ‘Angst’ between PariRaj. They excuse everything he does in the name of making Pari Jealous or finding out if Pari is Parvati. Why have we blurred the lines of loyalty and monogamy SO much ? Why’s he still agreed to marry her ? She’s no longer having his child. There’s ZERO reason for him to agree to this sham wedding. Tomorrow he will have sex with her and produce a third RajNeeti baby to see what Pari does

There’s a million and one things he could do OTHER than have, quite frankly, an overtly sexual dance with her ex bff who has tried to kill her multiple times. Lifting her in the air, hands entwined. This isn’t just a performance. Ankvi have so much chemistry that it looks more personal and romantic than the producers intended it to.

Get Raju to hire a private investigator, follow her himself. Confront her on why she left him for a whole year. Chi on this admi. Worst ML lead in the history of Indian serials

Edited by neetifan - 2 months ago
Kannaki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetifan

These writers are going about the wrong way to try and create this false ‘Angst’ between PariRaj. They excuse everything he does in the name of making Pari Jealous or finding out if Pari is Parvati. Why have we blurred the lines of loyalty and monogamy SO much ? Why’s he still agreed to marry her ? She’s no longer having his child. There’s ZERO reason for him to agree to this sham wedding. Tomorrow he will have sex with her and produce a third RajNeeti baby to see what Pari does

There’s a million and one things he could do OTHER than have, quite frankly, an overtly sexual dance with her ex bff who has tried to kill her multiple times. Lifting her in the air, hands entwined. This isn’t just a performance. Ankvi have so much chemistry that it looks more personal and romantic than the producers intended it to.

Get Raju to hire a private investigator, follow her himself. Confront her on why she left him for a whole year. Chi on this admi. Worst ML lead in the history of Indian serials

I also said this this Rajeev use both girls for his sexual dance he is playing both girls emotional ,he is never love truly pari and neetii both he is just like them for his physical relationship and this makers also showing this only they are showing one man can lived twogirls, he is sexually dance both girls he is can married many girls in many times but they are never showing pari or neetii move on other boys like this actually this both girls blindly love him they are truly love him but this Rajeev never true with atleast any one girl he is want both girls 🤣🤣🤣

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: neetifan

imagine if a girl would've done all these things which raju did since the start till now. Would makers have showed her positive? No way. Uss ladki ke character ki dhajjiya udaate but becoz Raju is a man n ML, everything is allowed to him. I think in future even if Raju rapes someone, makers will try to justify it somehow
BidishaDevi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team PariRaj

Neeti's behavior is really just intolerable. Kitni badtameez hain ye! How she was misbehaving with Pari's mother!! The enmity is with Pari, but she is taking it out on Pari's mother and Babli. Most cheapest character. Actually, what else can we expect from a murderer!! The entire Bajwa family has become Neeti's slaves. Amit and Tauji are good for nothing. They are there just to stand or sit. It feels good to see Bebe's scared face. I hope Pari and Ambika scare them even more. Ulti ginti shuru ho gaye inke aab!

Edited by BidishaDevi - 2 months ago
Kannaki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

imagine if a girl would've done all these things which raju did since the start till now. Would makers have showed her positive? No way. Uss ladki ke character ki dhajjiya udaate but becoz Raju is a man n ML, everything is allowed to him. I think in future even if Raju rapes someone, makers will try to justify it somehow

and

Exactly this makers doing this because baaji makers always reunide in their fl but whitewash their every male leads that's why balaji all male Leads gets trolls

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Kannaki

and

Exactly this makers doing this because baaji makers always reunide in their fl but whitewash their every male leads that's why balaji all male Leads gets trolls

true but other Balaji male leads are still lesser disgusting than raju
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BidishaDevi

Neeti's behavior is really just intolerable. Kitni badtameez hain ye! How she was misbehaving with Pari's mother!! The enmity is with Pari, but she is taking it out on Pari's mother and Babli. Most cheapest character. Actually, what else can we expect from a murderer!! The entire Bajwa family has become Neeti's slaves. Amit and Tauji are good for nothing. They are there just to stand or sit. It feels good to see Bebe's scared face. I hope Pari and Ambika scare them even more. Ulti ginti shuru ho gaye inke aab!

Its nice to see Ambika putting Neeti in her place i just enjoy her beizattismiley37This time Neeti is messing with a wrong person neither she is Pari Rajeev Kakkars nor Bajwas she can throw her tantrums and whims😡. She has no respect for elders being bold and independant as she claims does not mean you disrespect everyone from elders to the youngest

Candylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

ok but now we don't want rajneetii. We want neeti to move on. I am sure makers will keep both pariraju n rajneeti till the end

I too don't want RajNeetii. But makers will keep RajNeetii only for Neetii's character to be butchered further. Makers have already butchered Neetii's character in order to bring PariRaj together the so called lead characters.

I'm glad Neetii's fans are not shipping for RajNeetii. No sane fan would want to see their favorite with a man like Rajeev.

BidishaDevi thumbnail

Team PariRaj

She studied, but she didn’t learn anything good; instead, she found and learned bad things even from the good things. It’s good that she quit her job, otherwise, she would have plotted to push Pari out of a plane 😂 Like really, is doing all this considered being independent?🙄 I mean, how can someone who commits big crime like murder be considered independent? How?? She doesn't even deserve the word *independent*..
BidishaDevi thumbnail

Team PariRaj

Seeing the fear on their faces is really satisfying. Now Neeti and her gang are trapped from both sides. What will be the use of proving Parvati to be Pari? The truth will come out eventually. Does Neeti think that after Rajeev learns the truth, he will accept neeti as his wife. I mean, I haven't seen anyone more foolish than Neeti. The more cunning she tries to be, the more foolish she appears.
Edited by BidishaDevi - 2 months ago