Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghostlyghost thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

What you need proof for? That first love is always childish?  Just ask anyone who fell in love for the first time. For majority it may happen when very young but not all

Winterberry08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Cultural differences could be there. I grew up watching Pakistani dramas aur waha this universal concept of first love being childish is not there. Indian TV ke bhi bahut dramas dekhe hai but treatment of character is not same. There can be improvement in Abhira shayad it is perfect for you but that doesn't mean my feelings are invalid. 

Winterberry08 thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: ghostlyghost

What you need proof for? That first love is always childish?  Just ask anyone who fell in love for the first time. For majority it may happen when very young but not all

I am a human. Abhira is not the only human I have witnessed in my life 

ghostlyghost thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That's why I'm confused why you need proof? Don't cite tv shows as a reference.  In real life humans are childish when they fall for live for the very first time.

Romantic love is something we have no idea about until we do fall in love, so its given that you won't know the mature way of this.

Edited by ghostlyghost - 25 days ago
Winterberry08 thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

That's why I'm confused why you need proof? Don't cite tv shows as a reference.  In real life humans are childish when they fall for live for the very first time.

Romantic love is something we have no idea about until we do fall in love, so its given that you won't know the mature way of this.

This is a tv show. Your claim is First love is always childish and if it is a universal truth to uska proof bhi hoga, share it

In real life, I met my husband when I was 20, in real life, it would be creepy if he was to fall in love with me because I behaved like a child if he treated me like a child. Real life to lao hi mat it'll open can of worms 

Serial ka hi baat karte hain

Edited by Winterberry08 - 25 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

First love is childish regardless of age.

I mentioned She's 22 not 30 coz she as 22 neither passed brain development age nor have much practical life experience, these people are more immature in general.

do you mean abhira got married without brain development? The legal age for a girl is 21 so you mean ppl marrying off their daughter without waiting for fully developments of their brain? smiley22

Coz she's in love for first time. First love is always childish . And She's 22 not 30. 

Thankfully it's childish and extending to her husband. I mean just look at Ruhi Birla's kind of lub in comparison, who is much older than Ab. Isn't she like 40 yo and acting like a total nibbi 10 yo? Just carrying on the legacy of cringe kind of lub (arrey I am talking about Sirat and no one else!).

In fact Ruhi Birla has turned into a total psycho in lub, and even Ar loving her back wont fix all her emo manipulative persona. smiley38

IRL people in their 20s do not always look for the serious kind of love. I didn't. I got boyfriends who were fun and breezy and we used to act childish and immature. If any person is the serious type, they dive into marriage.

And unfortunately for Ab, she got married.

But despite my ideology of marriage being for the long haul, I hope Ab gives that Ar a kick because he doesn't deserve her. He only deserves Ruhi Birla kind of girls: the ones who have the lowest of pathetic morales, the ones who like to continuously emo blackmail, the ones who like to pursue married men and the ones who have no common sense and is full of stupidity.

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

DT NOTE

The topic has turned into a moral policing thread thus getting closed.

Regards

YRKKH DT