Jhanak Written Update and Discussions Thread No 11 - Page 151

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

Ani is happy.. TMW1 wants to know why he smiled.. he replied that these people are too insecure..

He asked JK if she doesn’t have any other work that she is back here at his placesmiley37 he is insulting the wrong person.. she won’t even get that she is being insulted heresmiley37

J is wearing that bts Saree.. brings Divya.. drops it and her Saree catches firesmiley37

Now ask why is she wearing Saree all of a suddensmiley37smiley37

He is trying to stop the fire with the carpet… 

Even Bhagwan ko Manzoor Nahi tha that she should dress up differently! She was looking beautiful !

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Wow..I am just clapping and gushing like an idiot watching the episode today..😂😂😂the dhamaaka I expected yesterday, happened today.. 😍man this guy makes it impossible to be mad at him..😀he knows how to pull the right chords at the right time..😉now he looks determined to accept Jhanak as his wife if only she lets him..😊The way he gave it back to Shrishti and asked Arshi why is she here in the morning..🥹🥹only disappointment I had is, why is he not saying that to his in house evil trio..they are no less criminals..🤔but I guess they need a place to stay for drama..😂the expressions on the evil clan faces..😍💃🏻..had a very contented feeling after today’s episode after a long long time.😃 

Looks like he is teaching Jhanak how to give it back and how lovely was it to see..😍 I am so not liking the new entry already..and yes I noted Ani giving ok to the marriage proceedings..for some reason they fell on my deaf ears today..will see how it goes..😂😂😂

Second that!

Edkv74 thumbnail

Someone please clarify..

Is Ani a software engineer 

Or an Ad Executive 

Or J’s Talent Manager

Or all the abovesmiley37smiley37

He has been approached to contact J now..

He’s the fake pati ! And fits all these roles conveniently 

Aadia thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Even Bhagwan ko Manzoor Nahi tha that she should dress up differently! She was looking beautiful !

She looks beautiful even in the most simple attire!! That’s why makers are hell bent on showing her in those hideous clothes.. 

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, thread 12 is open. Please come there.

Edkv74 thumbnail

He wanted to be sure she is not hurtsmiley43
That scene was so unwanted.. she was even back to maid clothes next day.. was this suppose to be sanskari lollipop smiley37smiley37

The scene was as out of place as Choton scenes with the principal!

Edkv74 thumbnail

I totally get that he wants to support J.. keep her here.. etc.. why lead on Arshi like this🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
If not Tejas… Arshi can try for Aditya.. why spoil her chances..

But he may not be a better match than Tejas 

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funcnv

I am not sure if that’s why he laughed thinking these dumb idiots can never guess what’s in my mind..😃

Thought so too.. 😜
Only Choton would know and he’s absent 

Edkv74 thumbnail

Ani rocked today.. the way he brought up the apartment so many times to make Arshi and others cave and let J stay in the asylum was masterful.

The dialogue writer for Ani has got lot of grey cells! I m actually worried for her/his spouse😂

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I felt like laughing at that smiley37smiley37 even Ani was not telling anything h smiley42smiley2 acted like her husband there smiley36 slowly he is also doing husband duties smiley42smiley36.. & where did whole family go leaving them alone smiley42smiley36

I don’t understand that part either