Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

Why did they spend all that money yaar.. Ani didn’t even ask for a reimbursement from his pyari sasumaasmiley37

Kyunki he will also leave her daughter halfway with unfinished wedding. Hisaab barabar. smiley37

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for the LU Ramyasmiley31 

Going to watch the episode nowsmiley42

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

smiley37smiley37 so carpet scene is also today smiley36.. y is she in saree all of a sudden.. for shoot?

No she was doing arati as boro ma and others were not present.. she was doing this as a responsible bahu smiley37smiley37🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I was just thinking of you when I watched the episode. Glad to know you have been satisfied. smiley37

I am eagerly waiting for your update today Anusha ji..😃

Edited by Funcnv - 1 months ago
Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Who confirms Ani Arshi wedding?

Ani yaar.. he wants to proceed with their wedding now.. Aditya will come tomorrow and pour water in his planssmiley37

Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A lot of good and bad.Ani finally says a lot of things that should be said long ago….it seems Jhanak’s life will be easier especially with the fact that she seems to be bolder by a lot. I hope it’s permanent. Ani is also clearly also not interested in Arshi anymore, that’s obvious. I think there is some budget issue because how hard could it be to get a new location for Jhanak….that rented apartment to me was better. I don’t want Jhanak in the house but if makers maintain this new dynamic where Jhanak can freely do her work and can talk back to them and go in and out of her wish…well who am I to question? Never ever again should I watch the toxic bullying I have been seeing for months. As for shristi’s rep, I wonder if they have social media in Ani’s world. Of Jhanak world to be precise. All the people that went for the wedding don’t have phones? No Reddit or Twitter or insta to tip what the celeb did? No justice warrior making a petition to boycott shristi’s works because she works with a kidnapper and trafficker? No politician coming out to condemn and her agency trying to clean her image or dump her? Same thing for that classist tirade at the ad launch…all I thought was why are there no actual repercussions for shristi and her daughter’s career? Do people live in stasis in that world? At least if you are having a show where career is a huge thing…let it show all sides right? Even Shubho should be facing some level of trouble or ostracism because the wedding happened at his place and his wife was literally forcing an adult to marry a criminal in public? So many witnesses and police hasn’t come to the door? Anyways, going on….it’s clear why Ani is stopping her and if you don’t know guys, it has nothing to do with her safety lol. Jokes on anyone who believes that. It’s all him. But I don’t understand why she didn’t still leave? Even if Ani rolls on the floor, he cannot stop her from leaving…I mean there is this dynamic they wanted to bring out at the end that she perhaps stayed because she had feelings for him…but one, I hope Jhanak is not that foolish girl who can’t read the room. I hope they won’t turn her into this dumbo because of feelings. It was why I didn’t appreciate the feelings in the first place but now they are here and I can do nothing, I hope she puts herself first. And always. Two, she looked really determined to go so I don’t get why she stayed. Again, I can’t help it but I am getting more upset with Appu. I know she can’t help it but all I thought when she cried was that you know the house is unsafe for Jhanak, Appu. I feel any well wisher would want her out and I don’t get why when they say Srinagar is bad, they forget to add that here is worse (to me tho). Last, what is Jhanak’s fixation with Srinagar? I don’t want to hear that place again. Are there not many other towns in India she can go to and live where Tejas can’t find her? And last for real, what’s all this about her needing Ani to rent a place for her. She has 10L right? So what’s the logic gap here? She can rent 3 apartments if she likes! Again, I don’t care for Ani marrying Arshi that’s his business. The romance is not a high point for me and i realize that the only way Ani ever shone for me was when he did right by Jhanak. Doing that will fix all things and not just helping her with deals, but also reforming himself. No matter how many deals, if Ani has a character problem, then I think he looks better with Arshi. Both can go and harm themselves and save other people. However, I’m already dated on the last wedding….another wedding so soon only to make me see Jhanak cry everytime (and till now, I still doubt the foundation of the feelings), is so annoying. Why are they dragging screen space with Jhanak’s career? And isn’t Jhanak a dancer? What’s all this modeling? I hope makers are not switching things now.

Edited by Paulaonohi - 1 months ago
Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

I kept laughing the whole episode.. couldn’t even see anything clear with my phone shaking smiley37smiley37 it was like Ani was on fire..at last he did not even spare J.. 

True..have you noticed, Banda chance Pe dance kar raha hain..he is asking Jhanak to remove pallu..😉 

Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funcnv

True..have you noticed, Banda chance Pe dance kar raha hain..he is asking Jhanak to remove pallu..😉 

He wanted to be sure she is not hurtsmiley43
That scene was so unwanted.. she was even back to maid clothes next day.. was this suppose to be sanskari lollipop smiley37smiley37

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paulaonohi

A lot of good and bad.Ani finally says a lot of things that should be said long ago….it seems Jhanak’s life will be easier especially with the fact that she seems to be bolder by a lot. I hope it’s permanent. Ani is also clearly also not interested in Arshi anymore, that’s obvious. I think there is some budget issue because how hard could it be to get a new location for Jhanak….that rented apartment to me was better. I don’t want Jhanak in the house but if makers maintain this new dynamic where Jhanak can freely do her work and can talk back to them and go in and out of her wish…well who am I to question? Never ever again should I watch the toxic bullying I have been seeing for months. As for shristi’s rep, I wonder if they have social media in Ani’s world. Of Jhanak world to be precise. All the people that went for the wedding don’t have phones? No Reddit or Twitter or insta to tip what the celeb did? No justice warrior making a petition to boycott shristi’s works because she works with a kidnapper and trafficker? No politician coming out to condemn and her agency trying to clean her image or dump her? Same thing for that classist tirade at the ad launch…all I thought was why are there no actual repercussions for shristi and her daughter’s career? Do people live in stasis in that world? At least if you are having a show where career is a huge thing…let it show all sides right? Even Shubho should be facing some level of trouble or ostracism because the wedding happened at his place and his wife was literally forcing an adult to marry a criminal in public? So many witnesses and police hasn’t come to the door? Anyways, going on….it’s clear why Ani is stopping her and if you don’t know guys, it has nothing to do with her safety lol. Jokes on anyone who believes that. It’s all him. But I don’t understand why she didn’t still leave? Even if Ani rolls on the floor, he cannot stop her from leaving…I mean there is this dynamic they wanted to bring out at the end that she perhaps stayed because she had feelings for him…but one, I hope Jhanak is not that foolish girl who can’t read the room. I hope they won’t turn her into this dumbo because of feelings. It was why I didn’t appreciate the feelings in the first place but now they are here and I can do nothing, I hope she puts herself first. And always. Two, she looked really determined to go so I don’t get why she stayed. Again, I can’t help it but I am getting more upset with Appu. I know she can’t help it but all I thought when she cried was that you know the house is unsafe for Jhanak, Appu. I feel any well wisher would want her out and I don’t get why when they say Srinagar is bad, they forget to add that here is worse (to me tho). Last, what is Jhanak’s fixation with Srinagar? I don’t want to hear that place again. Are there not many other towns in India she can go to and live where Tejas can’t find her? And last for real, what’s all this about her needing Ani to rent a place for her. She has 10L right? So what’s the logic gap here? She can rent 3 apartments if she likes!

Welcome back Paula ji, you don't actively post these days.... smiley31 Where have you been?? 

Bold- Agree with you. But Makers need to keep her in Basu Madhouse. Atleast today she tried to proudly get out. I am okay with that for now. smiley44

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Whaaaat GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY