Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

He left Abhira for saving Roohi when Abhira took the auto.I don't trust him and his dialogues

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

But abhira se bolna chahiye tha.. zimmedari yaad dilana chahiye usse..woh phir teenage love mode mein chali gayi

@ bold : yehi toh dikkat hain, abhira ka mood bhi track ke according change hota tha. Cvs wanted her to fight the kidnapper alone so revealed divorce papers to her &she fought her battle alone.

Now if they are planning for gangaur, they will make her lovey dovey for armaan, so that she keeps fasting willingly & blushes like his bride 🤦‍♀️.

Iske baad when next plot comes they will again create some rift between abhira & armaan and make sure she goes through the challenge alone. Yeh silsila tab tak chalega jab tak soulmates ka sach saamne nahi aata, n mujhe nahi pata uska muhurat kab ka nikla hain 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙆‍♀️

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

going by this logic, he has taken a vow to bring happiness back to Ruhi’s life ..how will he do it if she is dead ? No guilt there?

No one will declare they'll die if something happens to their zimmedari, not even pendulum Poddar. If it was about zimmedari, he would have said something like, "how would I have faced myself".

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: janecastle

No one will declare they'll die if something happens to their zimmedari, not even pendulum Poddar. If it was about zimmedari, he would have said something like, "how would I have faced myself".

this is what I said too ..he would’ve likely said “how would I face Akshara Ma’am?”

this is what I said too ..he would’ve likely said “how would I face Akshara Ma’am?”

Kab ,Marne ne baad ?

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Kab ,Marne ne baad ?

lol ..people do say this of their forefathers even ..that they won’t be able to face them after they’ve fallen in their own eyes ..it is not meant to taken literally ..anyway ..

lol ..people do say this of their forefathers even ..that they won’t be able to face them after they’ve fallen in their own eyes ..it is not meant to taken literally ..anyway ..

JK smiley37

Word Count: 1

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I feel that dialogue was with respect to guilt.

He married her to keep her safe, for her career, the waada he gave her dying mom, & he thought he failed in it today, toh bol diya aisa.

There is no love involved only zimmedaari.

Yeh ‘zimmedari’ isko le dubega ultimately.

I wonder who taught him this word.

RoPu needs to be changed. There's no intensity in his voice or his acting. smiley13

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Yeh ‘zimmedari’ isko le dubega ultimately.

I wonder who taught him this word.

I hope Abhira will throw this word back at his face when he wants to let go of it and move forward. Will serve him right.