Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Why is Sirat legacy always prioritised compared to Naira.

Arohi and and Roohi are given so much importance compared to Naira kids why is this ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

because kartik sirat were end game

not kartik naira

even kartik sirat died the same day just like soulmates (turu lub )

Edited by tellytalks - 6 months ago
JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Arohi and and Roohi are given so much importance compared to Naira kids why is this ??

Why is Abhira the lead? Being Abhinav's daughter and not the OG couple's

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We go by the women child not the man tbh it’s Abir will come back but then again guys are always sidelined

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Thats coz the have to show the struggle of the OG legacy,

Sirat got everything on platter, coz by the time Sirat came into picture Naira had already tamed Goenkas. If you actually see Gen 4 is somewhere similar to Gen 2, Dadi initially had DIL dont work, ghar kay ladke are prioritize then ghar ki ladkiya, though that was in Gen 1 also, dadaji did not allow Nandani to study after college.

OG Akshara had her struggle taming them becoming bahu say beti, then Naira too had lots of ups and down, so will Abhira, the OG legacy had endured the most and will continue doing that.

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Very frankly, I think Sirat gets unnecessary hate at times.. I did watch the Gen 2 till the very end, and even Kartik and Sirat's progression was shown quite nicely.. But then I can also understand the other side.. The Character Naira got 4 years to create a place in people's heart while Sirat got only 1 or less..

And just cos they were doppelgangers, doesn't mean that fans would enjoy a second lead.. after watching eternal love story being unfolded with Kartik. So most of them never forgave him for moving on..

The show in my dp is facing a similar dilemma, the main lead is killed and just cos a twin is bought in, we are supposed to ship the leads again.. itna aasan nai hai...

As to the original question of why Sirat's legacy is being given more importance or not.. I really don't think makers care to that extent. They just shape the story in a way which gives them maximum views.. but haan in last 2 seasons.. ye 2 sisters one guy ka trope is overused.. they can go back to first and second gen.. of only the main leads in focus... ITV needs well written love stories..

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gags05

Very frankly, I think Sirat gets unnecessary hate at times.. I did watch the Gen 2 till the very end, and even Kartik and Sirat's progression was shown quite nicely.. But then I can also understand the other side.. The Character Naira got 4 years to create a place in people's heart while Sirat got only 1 or less..

And just cos they were doppelgangers, doesn't mean that fans would enjoy a second lead.. after watching eternal love story being unfolded with Kartik. So most of them never forgave him for moving on..

The show in my dp is facing a similar dilemma, the main lead is killed and just cos a twin is bought in, we are supposed to ship the leads again.. itna aasan nai hai...

As to the original question of why Sirat's legacy is being given more importance or not.. I really don't think makers care to that extent. They just shape the story in a way which gives them maximum views.. but haan in last 2 seasons.. ye 2 sisters one guy ka trope is overused.. they can go back to first and second gen.. of only the main leads in focus... ITV needs well written love stories..

Two sister ka kahani was always there

From gen 2. Gayu liked kartik but kartik loved naira, naira ones scarified her love for gayu until gayu stepped back. But gayu still had standards,

Aarohi wanted to marry Abhi but Abhi wanted Akshara, so yeah love triangle with arohi initially giving tough times to Akshara, she redeemed later

same in gen 4 though ru and ab still don’t know abt their relationship, the question here is who will scarifies and who will change the feelings. Ruhi’s feelings could have changed if Rohit had not left. With passing time and Ar attention she is fallen bad.

RS has been showing this from gen 2 onwards

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: maahi11

Two sister ka kahani was always there

From gen 2. Gayu liked kartik but kartik loved naira, naira ones scarified her love for gayu until gayu stepped back. But gayu still had standards,

Aarohi wanted to marry Abhi but Abhi wanted Akshara, so yeah love triangle with arohi initially giving tough times to Akshara, she redeemed later

same in gen 4 though ru and ab still don’t know abt their relationship, the question here is who will scarifies and who will change the feelings. Ruhi’s feelings could have changed if Rohit had not left. With passing time and Ar attention she is fallen bad.

RS has been showing this from gen 2 onwards

I discounted Gayu.. That was honestly very sweetly done... And also not stretched too much.. The angst it served between Kartik and Naira cos of the MU was also 🤌🤌

CottonCandyy thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

To show complicated Rishtas and get chances to play their yrkkh bgm.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Aisa kaisa legacy hai jisme uske bacche dusro ke husband/bf ke peeche bhagte hai