Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Ruhikam3

Then y would he name the 3rd gen lead akshara if he wanted to erase akshara.

In second gen og aksharas scenes were replayed a lot.

They even did an og akshara tribute episode bringing in singer Alka .

Almost every track of 2nd generation had mention of og akshara. She was never forgotten. If rs wanted to revenge hina he would have completely erased og aksharas memories , which was never the case till the end of kaira every now and then akshara was mentioned.

And sirat is definitely star plus idea. Star initially wanted to offair yrkkh cause kundali bhagya was giving a very tight competition so wanted to reclaim 9: 30 slot dominance. There was nothing left to experiment on kaira anymore so they brought in sirat track. It was entirely channels call. Rs only had an option to accept this or off air rishta. Since sirat track failed to bring in the Bengali serial plot they brought in arohi. That's y they showed quick kartik sirat love, wedding and baby. They didn't want akshu and arohi to have much age difference.

About the adopted child thing, kaira had already adopted krishna who is like 13 years elder to akshu, so they couldn't use her and they wanted to show arohi getting good love from goenkas so as to show akshus struggles ,if she was adopted goenkas especially dadi and Manish would never accept her as they never accepted krishna so brought this unnecessary story. People who followed gen 2 knows how much hate rs got for ending kaira and bringing in sirat

they can't do It immediately. as it's a risky, They will do it slowly before that they will make the fans to choose PL over FL. once that's done. Once they see the proof on TRP chart then they can take such big risk. Even gen 3 fans hated him in the end . So each gen fans end up hating him smiley36so there is a pattern smiley36 As he always changes narrative in the end.smiley36

You are free to disagree I do not want to drag this topic. As that will involved talking across all gen which I want to avoid.

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Then y would he name the 3rd gen lead akshara if he wanted to erase akshara.

In second gen og aksharas scenes were replayed a lot.

They even did an og akshara tribute episode bringing in singer Alka .

Almost every track of 2nd generation had mention of og akshara. She was never forgotten. If rs wanted to revenge hina he would have completely erased og aksharas memories , which was never the case till the end of kaira every now and then akshara was mentioned.

And sirat is definitely star plus idea. Star initially wanted to offair yrkkh cause kundali bhagya was giving a very tight competition so wanted to reclaim 9: 30 slot dominance. There was nothing left to experiment on kaira anymore so they brought in sirat track. It was entirely channels call. Rs only had an option to accept this or off air rishta. Since sirat track failed , to bring in the Bengali serial plot they brought in arohi. That's y they showed quick kartik sirat love, wedding and baby. They didn't want akshu and arohi to have much age difference.

About the adopted child thing, kaira had already adopted krishna who is like 13 years elder to akshu, so they couldn't use her and they wanted to show arohi getting good love from goenkas so as to show akshus struggles ,if she was adopted goenkas especially dadi and Manish would never accept her as they never accepted krishna so brought this unnecessary story. People who followed gen 2 knows how much hate rs got for ending kaira and bringing in sirat

They could have easily easily used Krishna as plot device too by making her Kaira - Assumed to have miscarried daughter of Kartik-Naira. But they just wanted to have a "legacy" plot of Gen 1.

1st Boy, 2nd Girl as lead! And such expectations of legacy is lame. FGS, Naksh, Kairav and Abhir had so much prominence role in Gen 1, 2, and 3!! Atleast Naira ka toh we had proper track on how she was brat as a young girl and all... But I really wished they retained Boys as main aspect of the show, or show girl child being born first who would then have a childhood story and be lead!

Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

they can't do It immediately. as it's a risky, They will do it slowly before that they will make the fans to choose PL over FL. once that's done. Once they see the proof on TRP chart then they can take such big risk. Even gen 3 fans hated him in the end . So each gen fans end up hating him smiley36so there is a pattern smiley36 As he always changes narrative in the end.smiley36

You are free to disagree I do not want to drag this topic. As that will involved talking across all gen which I want to avoid.

Actually speaking kaira very soon after og aksharas death brought the show back to momentum, kaira wedding brought ,back show to #1 position. Every kaira plot had very good trp which didn't require akshara mentioning at all. Actually with introduction kaira audience also changed, we had more of young fans like teenagers and people in 20s following yrkkh which was different in case of gen 1 were majority audience were aunty's and few youngsters . So og akshara didn't have much hold on the shows trp then on as show ran only because of kaira .but gen 2 Akshara was mentioned every now and then to maintain the legacy. Even at a point where naitik was gone they still didn't forget to mention akshara

Edited by Ruhikam3 - 6 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yes every time the pl is shown as grey and self cantered but eventually she has a positive growth and in the end majority chooses her over fl. The is a saying, there is no only way to go from the peak of mountain and that’s downward…. That’s why I like characters where there is a scope for improvement… when you already start with a character being perfect and mahan eventually it has to go downhill….
Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

They could have easily easily used Krishna as plot device too by making her Kaira - Assumed to have miscarried daughter of Kartik-Naira. But they just wanted to have a "legacy" plot of Gen 1.

1st Boy, 2nd Girl as lead! And such expectations of legacy is lame. FGS, Naksh, Kairav and Abhir had so much prominence role in Gen 1, 2, and 3!! Atleast Naira ka toh we had proper track on how she was brat as a young girl and all... But I really wished they retained Boys as main aspect of the show, or show girl child being born first who would then have a childhood story and be lead!

From what I know that was their initial plan that is to make krishna kairas first baby who they thought to be dead. Krishnas entire past was indicating that like her being given to the orphanage by the attender who stole kairas baby from hospital, the balloon that naira used to reveal about her pregnancy to kartik going to krishna, when they were praying for their lost baby at the very moment krishna entering goenka house, her characteristics being similar to Rishikesh Wali naira etc. But the problem was there was a huge backlash. Kaira fans felt the girl looked too old to play the daughter of shivangi and mohsin , so they changed the track to adoption drama, which was also nonsense because all they were doing was irritating kairav and making him look bad

Also they started 2nd gen making naksh lead and brought in tara. But it failed . That's y they brought in naira kartik story which became a hit quickly. Initially when kartik was introduced he wasn't the fixed lead , but when kaira became a success they continued with kaira storyline

2nd naksh was made parallel with Kirti too but u can see keesh couldn't bring in much trp when show was keesh centered so that's y they made naksh as side character. But yes naksh character was given a fair chance

But kairav was never given a chance . He was always shown as akshu and arohis brother. They didn't even bring a proper girl for him so that I totally agree kairav should have been given a fair chance.

Most Important thing is that Indian television shows are mostly female centric.

Edited by Ruhikam3 - 6 months ago
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

yes every time the pl is shown as grey and self cantered but eventually she has a positive growth and in the end majority chooses her over fl. The is a saying, there is no only way to go from the peak of mountain and that’s downward…. That’s why I like characters where there is a scope for improvement… when you already start with a character being perfect and mahan eventually it has to go downhill….

This only happened in s3 waha internal politics b tha but s4 don't know what will be done. S1 and s2 people loved ak and naira and people still love them only.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

From what I know that was their initial plan that is to make krishna kairas first baby who they thought to be dead. Krishnas entire past was indicating that like her being given to the orphanage by the attender who stole kairas baby from hospital, the balloon that naira used to reveal about her pregnancy to kartik going to krishna, when they were praying for their lost baby at the very moment krishna entering goenka house, her characteristics being similar to Rishikesh Wali naira etc. But the problem was there was a huge backlash. Kaira fans felt the girl looked too old to play the daughter of shivangi and mohsin , so they changed the track to adoption drama, which was also nonsense because all they were doing was irritating kairav and making him look bad

Also they started 2nd gen making naksh lead and brought in tara. But it failed . That's y they brought in naira kartik story which became a hit quickly. Initially when kartik was introduced he wasn't the fixed lead , but when kaira became a success they continued with kaira storyline

2nd naksh was made parallel with Kirti too but u can see keesh couldn't bring in much trp when show was keesh centered so that's y they made naksh as side character. But yes naksh character was given a fair chance

But kairav was never given a chance . He was always shown as akshu and arohis brother. They didn't even bring a proper girl for him so that I totally agree kairav should have been given a fair chance.

Most Important thing is that Indian television shows are mostly female centric.

I am just saying that they should have proceeded with Krishna being Kaira track! smiley36 I did not know that they had scrapped that track and nullified the claim that they presented!!

But Naksh and Tara did not fail, I think ratings were fine but there were some issues with character expectations or something... Naksh was given fair chance to ML, yes... but after that his story revolved as a way for uniting and separating KaiRa, including their pregnancy and all... Abhir ko toh they killed!