Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

Because I feel after controversy rs does not like hina anymore. But i feel he still likes shivangi as she attends all gatherings.

In my opinion, rs wanted to have shivangi's name in his show but not hina's. May be the reason why sirath was look alike of naira was because of that. From gen 2 he is constantly proving Sirath's legacy is better than Naira's.

I did not believed it until recently and i still believe in gen 4 also he is on a mission to prove that only.

When he can remove sheh from the montage on the same day when he was removed from the show because of his ego. He can do anything to erase those who goes against him.

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Because I feel after controversy rs does not like hina anymore. But i feel he still likes shivangi as she attends all gatherings.

In my opinion, rs wanted to have shivangi's name in his show but not hina's. May be the reason why sirath was look alike of naira was because of that. From gen 2 he is constantly proving Sirath's legacy is better than Naira's.

I did not believed it until recently and i still believe in gen 4 also he is on a mission to prove that only.

When he can remove sheh from the montage on the same day when he was removed from the show because of his ego. He can do anything to erase those who goes against him.

this makes so much sense… his dislike for hina was so strong that he went to ruin akshu’s character as well.. he also made Kartik sirat endgame by making them die on the same day.. and they both lived happily together for more years than kaira…

edited gen 3 refs

Edited by LizzieBennet - 6 months ago
1179250 thumbnail

Karthik falling for Seerath brought downfall of the great legacy, it never went to old Ye Rishta after that

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

This gen too i can see that's coming smiley36 abhira is shown as some one who spoils kheer where as normal family do not accept spoiling food reason could be anything. Wastage of food is wastage of food.

She was shown pushing roohi but never apologized rather made it look like she deserved it and in today's bts the clip had ruhi pushing abhira and apologizing for it.

Roohi was shown as some one who is letting ar to take care of abhira and is ready to wait for him to come back to her after fulfilling his responsibilities. But abhira is shown as some one who does not leave a single chance to demean ruhi without even knowing ruhi is the girl whom ar loves. If she knows then she will act more wierdly.

Roohi was shown as someone who thinks about situation and keeps quiet and tries to control it but ab is some one who tries to fix everything and end up ruining it more and more.

Ab was shown as some one who will choose her career over her family. She is ready to see her family getting humiliated in front of public but ruhi is shown as someone who trusts her family unless she sees them really doing such things. In real life too ppl do not believe a family member has committed crime unless they really see or hear them confessing. That shows how much strong your bond and trust is with the family.

These points already making me think it's in progess. 😂 next track could be armaan falling in love with abhira and ruhi realizing he never loved her sacrifices and rohith comes back she accepts him and he may see his exit and she will be pregnant with his kid. 😄

Family will force ar to marry ruhi to keep the kid inside the family .

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

This gen too i can see that's coming smiley36 abhira is shown as some one who spoils kheer where as normal family do not accept spoiling food reason could be anything. Wastage of food is wastage of food.

She was shown pushing roohi but never apologized rather made it look like she deserved it and in today's bts the clip had ruhi pushing abhira and apologizing for it.

Roohi was shown as some one who is letting ar to take care of abhira and is ready to wait for him to come back to her after fulfilling his responsibilities. But abhira is shown as some one who does not leave a single chance to demean ruhi without even knowing ruhi is the girl whom ar loves. If she knows then she will act more wierdly.

Roohi was shown as someone who thinks about situation and keeps quiet and tries to control it but ab is some one who tries to fix everything and end up ruining it more and more.

Ab was shown as some one who will choose her career over her family. She is ready to see her family getting humiliated in front of public but ruhi is shown as someone who trusts her family unless she sees them really doing such things. In real life too ppl do not believe a family member has committed crime unless they really see or hear them confessing. That shows how much strong your bond and trust is with the family.

These points already making me think it's in progess. 😂 next track could be armaan falling in love with ruhi and ruhi realizing he never loved her sacrifices and rohith comes back she accepts him and he may see his exit and she will be pregnant with his kid. 😄

Family will force ar to marry ruhi to keep the kid inside the family .

Abhira pushed Ruhi in the kitchen, broke her items and taunt toh roz hi karti hai, she hasn’t said sorry even once… in that way they have shown Abhira to be impulsive and immature while Ruhi to be the sensible, sorted one…

I didn’t understand the bts as to why ab was taking custard to fufusa place.. even her mother had the same problem, everything had to be about them, the world has to revolve as they like, unnecessarily ghussing in every matter with the motto I have to be the problem solver, the mahan messiah and ending up complicating everything… na behen dusre ke phate mein tang nahi ada the.. bhad mein jaaye fufa, it’s a deal marriage, apni padai pe focus kar lekin nahi…

Any human with even a tiny brain would know that when there is a fight, you let things to cool down before jumping in… the last person fufa would want to meet is ab, uske custard ke jaane se kuch acha ho na ho bura definite hota…

Your view might be true… abhi bhi roz zimmedari word use hota hai while he is happily playing with Ruhi…

Edited by Firefly_shines - 6 months ago
tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Gags05

I discounted Gayu.. That was honestly very sweetly done... And also not stretched too much.. The angst it served between Kartik and Naira cos of the MU was also 🤌🤌

gayu was true example of what sisters are

aaru or rooh gayu di ke aage kuch bhi na hai as a sister

Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I disagree with this, because as far as I know sirat was star plus idea the soch nayi concept regarding woemn empowerment and promoting women boxing stuff ,while rajan shahi wanted to continue with naira. But to keep yrkkh and to have the 9: 30 slot he agreed with star. He even celebrated kaira day. At that time even the actors were against kartik sirat track, mohsin was strongly against it, he wanted naira kartik that's where issues between mohsin and one of the creatives erupted. Even star regrets their decision ig because then on any star program with shivangi she was introduced as naira, even starplus posted a promo of eternal love story of kaira in their insta last year. They even show only kaira stuff on starplus now. I think from this week they started airing kaira wedding in the afternoon slot. So sirat is like a character they want to forget I think because introduction of that character destroyed their entire yrkkh, even in gen 3, gen 4 kaira was talked about, their love story was talked about, and naira was thought about more often than sirat that tells everything.

So basically their playing the sympathy game to attract general audience who prefers the bechari bahu with no support and struggling storyline which normally irritates the young group. That's y sirats bloodline is shown to be given support to show the leads struggles be because akshara stuggled while Varsha had it better naira struggled while gayu and kirti and sirat had it easy akshu struggled while arohi had support so doing the same to abhira too while ruhi has it easy.

Edited by Ruhikam3 - 6 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ruhikam3

I disagree with this, because as far as I know sirat was star plus idea the soch nayi concept regarding woemn empowerment and promoting women boxing stuff ,while rajan shahi wanted to continue with naira. But to keep yrkkh and to have the 9: 30 slot he agreed with star. He even celebrated kaira day. At that time even the actors were against kartik sirat track, mohsin was strongly against it, he wanted naira kartik that's where issues between mohsin and one of the creatives erupted. Even star regrets their decision ig because then on any star program with shivangi she was introduced as naira, even starplus posted a promo of eternal love story of kaira in their insta last year. They even show only kaira stuff on starplus now. I think from this week they started airing kaira wedding in the afternoon slot. So sirat is like a character they want to forget I think because introduction of that character destroyed their entire yrkkh, even in gen 3, gen 4 kaira was talked about, their love story was talked about, and naira was thought about more often than sirat that tells everything.

So basically their playing the sympathy game to attract general audience who prefers the bechari bahu with no support and struggling storyline which normally irritates the young group. That's y sirats bloodline is shown to be given support to show the leads struggles be because akshara stuggled while Varsha had it better naira struggled while gayu and kirti and sirat had it easy akshu struggled while arohi had support so doing the same to abhira too while ruhi has it easy.

I majorly put it as what I feel so you need not agree to it. I believe all these are narratives. PH as well as SP is equally involved in plots. They just don't expose themselves easily and blame on one another based on the situation.

Channel has higher control over PH. Channels even promoted last-gen couple in all their events so why they were not united then? That's because the channel knew they were going to replicate GHUM for which they needed poor FL.

similarly, they knew they were going to replicate icche node so they needed one character who can be evil. If DKP wanted the other girl could have been a cousin or adopted child of Kaira and introducing sirath was not necessary. So every gen ending depends on the story of next-gen and the channel and PH both will be in agreement nothing happens without their agreements. The channel only cares about TRP. PH only cares about money. But RS has ego issues. We all know how he threw Sheh and demeaned Hina post her exit so it is not new for him to erase her legacy to promote Sirath's legacy.

Ruhikam3 thumbnail

I'm a gen 2 viewer and did follow gen 3 news for sometime . So from what I know intervention of channel used to destroy a lot of things. Also some nonsensical plot lines by writers also. Also in gen 1 plots of secondary characters also brought trp . But in 2nd and 3rd only leads could bring trp. As in , in 2nd gen they tried giving importance to Kirti naksh and failed terribly like they couldn't grab as much trp as kaira. Even in keesh wedding, keesh centered week had low trp but when kaira subplots like kairas misinterpreted pregnancy brought more trp. So after keesh wedding they were never given importance they were always shown as side characters. So thus they like experimented only with kaira where they were successful because even kaira separation brought trp due to viewers anticipating their reunion. But they were separated too many times resulting in no more room for experimenting kaira so channel decided to bring sirat. Sirats track showed decrease in trp so they winded it up soon with 3rd gen intro. In 3rd gen also abhira brought trp . Arohi Neil and kairav Alisha failed. So hence they experimented abhira to such an extent that they were destroyed.

But 4th gen idk, they might bring in subplots considering the scenario right now

If subplots are brought it would be better, abhira being mistreated will end, no unnecessary abhimaan misunderstandings and abhira will be given good importance

Ruhikam3 thumbnail

I majorly put it as what I feel so you need not agree to it. I believe all these are narratives. PH as well as SP is equally involved in plots. They just don't expose themselves easily and blame on one another based on the situation.

Channel has higher control over PH. Channels even promoted last-gen couple in all their events so why they were not united then? That's because the channel knew they were going to replicate GHUM for which they needed poor FL.

similarly, they knew they were going to replicate icche node so they needed one character who can be evil. If DKP wanted the other girl could have been a cousin or adopted child of Kaira and introducing sirath was not necessary. So every gen ending depends on the story of next-gen and the channel and PH both will be in agreement nothing happens without their disagreements. The channel only cares about TRP. PH only cares about money. But RS has ego issues. We all know how he threw her and demeaned Hina post her exit so it is not new for him to erase her legacy to promote Sirath's legacy.

Then y would he name the 3rd gen lead akshara if he wanted to erase akshara.

In second gen og aksharas scenes were replayed a lot.

They even did an og akshara tribute episode bringing in singer Alka .

Almost every track of 2nd generation had mention of og akshara. She was never forgotten. If rs wanted to revenge hina he would have completely erased og aksharas memories , which was never the case till the end of kaira every now and then akshara was mentioned.

And sirat is definitely star plus idea. Star initially wanted to offair yrkkh cause kundali bhagya was giving a very tight competition so wanted to reclaim 9: 30 slot dominance. There was nothing left to experiment on kaira anymore so they brought in sirat track. It was entirely channels call. Rs only had an option to accept this or off air rishta. Since sirat track failed , to bring in the Bengali serial plot they brought in arohi. That's y they showed quick kartik sirat love, wedding and baby. They didn't want akshu and arohi to have much age difference.

About the adopted child thing, kaira had already adopted krishna who is like 13 years elder to akshu, so they couldn't use her and they wanted to show arohi getting good love from goenkas so as to show akshus struggles ,if she was adopted goenkas especially dadi and Manish would never accept her as they never accepted krishna so brought this unnecessary story. People who followed gen 2 knows how much hate rs got for ending kaira and bringing in sirat

Edited by Ruhikam3 - 6 months ago