Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 days ago

[Post Removed]

Kavithawrites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Part 2: The unforgettable past 

Note: Sowmya is negative here and I don't want to cast any actress which readers don't like or connect with. So please imagine anyone you are comfortable with as sowmya ❤

"I was a normal Indian girl who wants to love and marry only one guy but she came into my life and everything changed." pragati said as they got into the flashback.

After talking to her friends and one of her friend, aliya promising to help her get Ragbhir, pragati get home and called her best friend who lives in another city.

Sowmya, a girl who recently discovered she was bis*xual and told pragati about it and pragati supported her like a good friend.

"What's going on with your girlfriend? Do you love her?" pragati asked sowmya while she blushed and said, "Yes the girl I love is my girlfriend now. I can't believe it. And what's your story?"

"Aliya promised to speak to him for me. I am blessed to have you guys in my life." pragati said but sowmya didn't say anything. Pragati knows sowmya is little protective of her and sometimes gets angry if she talks about her other friends.

"I don't like that aliya. People don't like you other than me so I guess she is just trying to use you. Why do you need other people? You have me na?" sowmya said which didn't go well with pragati. It irritates her when sowmya speaks like this but she ignores it.

"You have friends other than me and I have other people too." pragati said while sowmya laughed sarcastically

"Oh my god. Best joke ever. People from your school who knows me through common friends told me nobody likes you there. Only I loves you." pragati got week hearing her words because they are actually bullies who told her she doesn't have friends.

"Please don't say like that." pragati said in a low voice.

"Please don't cry dear. I love you baby and you know that. That Ragbhir don't deserve you but if you like him then I am okay with it. You know I respect friendship code and the first rule is we don't befriend our friend's crush unless she wants me to and I hate him for making you run behind him." pragati smiled hearing her and both ended the call.

After few months everything was going except pragati aliya fight after aliya humiliate her with her new friends one day but Ragbhir seems to like her and both are having eye contacts then and there.

"Ragbhir didn't message me on facebook. Give me his number." sowmya said to pragati as they ate the snacks sowmya's mom gave them. Pragati has came to visit sowmya after a long time.

"But you said you hate him?" pragati asked confused and irritated as already aliya is irritating her by getting close to Ragbhir but her relief was Ragbhir likes her.

Suddenly sowmya started crying.

"What happened dear?" pragati asked confused

"She left me pragati." sowmya told her her break up when pragati hugged her to support and console her. After a while they felt the door getting open and sowmya's mom coming in when sowmya pushed pragati away making her mom suspicious.

"What were you two doing?" her mom asked

"We were just talking mom." sowmya said while pragati was confused. After her mom left sowmya revealrd why she did that.

"The girl I used to love thought I am referring to her in a friendly way to be my girlfriend like close friends call themselves as girl friends right? In that way and when I tried to kiss her then only she realized I am gay and cuts my friendship and told everyone that I tried to touch her wrongly and told about it to my parents also. I don't want my mum to think wrongly of us." sowmya said

"But why will she think as wrong? She knows we are friends and not lovers and I was just hugging to console you." pragati said while her heart gets hard for some reasons which she don't understand. She felt something is wrong.

"Please be understanding babe. And don't talk about that Ragbhir. I am single now so I don't want relationship talks. I hate my parents already for thinking I am sick for being gay and wants to show me to doctor and I wants to runaway you also come with me okay?" sowmya asked her

"But I have my family here. I will stay with you whenever I can." hearing her sowmya again started crying.

"You don't love me and I gave you so much love and made me on top of my priorities list still you can't come with me?" saying sowmya went downstairs and returned with a bottle.

"My mom is not here." saying she started drinking happily and pragati tried to stop her.

"Drinking is wrong." pragati said when sowmya kept the bottle aside and hugged pragati tightly.

"Please don't leave me." saying sowmya tried to kiss her neck.

"What are you doing?" pragati pushed her and shouted in disgust and left the place scared.

After few hours, her phone was spammed with messages and phone calls from sowmya apologizing for her mistake and said she mistook her ex for pragati.

Pragati didn't believe her because in the first message sowmya said she doesn't remember anything and even though pragati saw it in the notification she didn't open it but few minutes later that message was deleted and then sowmya said she mistook her in drunken state. if she wasn't lying then what's the need to delete the previous messages?

The next day, sowmya visit pragati.

"You are right. We should run away. My grandma always saying my parents left me as I am unlucky."pragati said while sowmya smiled.

"Yes and also I want to tell this to you. I love you when we go away let's adopt a baby." pragati was extremely in disbelief thinking sowmya was secretly in love witg her and that's why she want her to stay away from everyone.

"You moved on so quick?" pragati asked

"I realized I never loved her and my parents talked lovely to me. They are the best. My parents had so much hope on me. They are saying they will find the best guy for me at the right age. I should not disappoint them." sowmya said

"Then you said you wants to run away? And to adopt baby?" pragati asked confused.

"Yes it's for you. I can do anything for you. You will stay there while I will visit you and baby whenever I can with my husband and in the meantime I will get you ready to be a modern lady." sowmya said so proud of herself.

"I am modern." pragati said

"No you are not. You don't talk to boys. I will make you talk to you then. In this generation you are talking about one man woman things. Everyone are hooking up. I will get you ready for that. See that uncle." saying sowmya pointed outside the room window and they went upstairs even though pragati said no. Sowmya took her forcefully and started dancing in a seducing manner getting that uncle's reaction. Pragati got teary eyes realizing what type of friend she has after seeing that uncle winking and gesturing for phone number.

"No don't give him any number." pragati said angrily and tried to stop her but saw some aunties looking at them fighting.

After giving that only pragati realized it's her number. She was gesturing sowmya to say no but sowmya gave the number which pragati thought as sowmya's but realized it's hers after her phone started ringing.

"Why did you gave my number?" she asked angrily.

"My Friend is little inexperienced. Teach her some." sowmya messaged the guy and left while pragati literally begged her to stop.

After that day pragati got 18+ content messages from that uncle and she blocked him being scared and blocked sowmya too.

"Why did you block me and him? Sowmya asked angrily after taking pragati to open empty space for privacy and of course forcefully because pragati thought sowmya is just immature but not a harm and sowmya continue, "I am trying to help you."

"This is not helping and I am fine with the way I am. Of course I don't have self love but I don't need validation from men who would be my father's age. You are disgusting. Go away from me." pragati shouted when sowmya sobs lightly and wiping her tears she said angrily.

"I feel bad to be your friend who has no love for me. You are ugly who will love you? At least that uncle was interested in you but you rejected him. Suffer with your grandma here while I will be happy with this uncle and I have other friends both boys and girls also I will live and also I will get married to the guy my parents choose for me as they love me unlike your grandma who doesn't." sowmya said and went out but few seconds later she came back.

"I am sorry pragati. I shouldn't have said all that. You are my best friend." saying she tries to hug pragati and touched her chest.

Pragati pushed and slapped her but sowmya started laughing.

"See there." saying sowmya showed her a phone and that uncle holding it.

"From that angle it will be like we are doing something nasty. Do as I say or your reputation is at risk." sowmya said and hugged pragati and.

Pragati cried trying to push her realizing she was a fool to trust her again and again thinking a 16 years old won't fall low.

She felt her clothes getting removed leaving her in her inners when she left the uncle coming close to her. Taking the chance she kicked sowmya in the face and the uncle between his legs and run away taking his phone and her cloths. Hiding in a safe place she deleted the video and wore her cloths and throwing the phone there she silently moved with shaking hands as she realized they have followed her there.

The uncle was extremely angry realizing the video is deleted.

"Don't worry after we catch her. We will have our way." sowmya consoled him when pragati saw a auto and get into his without their notice and went home.

After that sowmya didn't try to contact pragati but that uncle used to stare at her which makes her scared and she confessed everything to her grandma who gets the uncle arrested for sending adult text to her daughter as they have the chat proof. She shifted to America for college after her school academy year ends and for a fresh start.

Flashback ends.

"He got out a few days later as we only had the chat proof from my phone but the things that he and she tried to r*pe me reminds a secret as they were no proof." pragati said as the memories came back to her.

Paxton was shocked hearing it and he looked at pragati in shock and pain realizing how much this innocent woman standing in front of him as gone through.

Pragati continued, "Still thinking I should forgive her because she was a kid?"

"When are you starting the plan?" Paxton asked instead making her smile.

They moved towards their vehicle when pragati saw a similar face staring at her in shock and she realized he heard everything and stared at him angrily.

"Hello Mr. Ragbhir Malhotra." she said without showing any emotions which Devi is shocked and angry to see him while Paxton stood confused. 

Edited by Kavithawrites - 15 days ago
Kavithawrites thumbnail
[QUOTE=kavitha_r]

Well-written Character Sketch. 

Devi's intentions weren't wrong when she got Rudra arrested for teasing her friend Zoya, but Nalini's concern was proper in her place. As a mother, she seems afraid Devi will get into trouble by standing up for others. Devi-Pragati and Paxton's bonding was terrific. This part also mentions about bisexuals. I wonder, is Zoya a bisexual?

[/QUOTE]
Thank you. Next chapter is updated ❤
Kavithawrites thumbnail
[QUOTE=Gold.Abrol]

Nice CS & Amazing update 

Just loved it 

Do send me PM or tag once you update 

Keep writing 

[/QUOTE]
Thank you ❤ Next chapter is updated. Sure I will .
Kavithawrites thumbnail
[QUOTE=jasminerahul]

Devi is very smart to arrest the guy who was troubling other girls.which actresses play devi and zoya?actually who is rudra?is devi affected by homesexuality not accepted properly in India?its true that many bisexual or homesexual people hide their identity in fear of the society.why did devi and Paxton break up?as i doubted pragati is a tamilian.in naagin6 too pragati was a tamilian.I am shocked to hear that soumya was openly into multiple relationships. The last dialogue the problem is..makes me curious.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much ❤next chapter is updated
Kavithawrites thumbnail
[QUOTE=coderlady]

Who is sowmya and what did she do to Pragati? Her revenge is with Alia and Raghbir, so what does it have to do with sowmya?

[/QUOTE]
Thank you❤. Next chapter is updated.
Kavithawrites thumbnail
[QUOTE=SilverBell]

Read It 

It Was Lovely

[/QUOTE]
Thanks ❤. Next chapter is updated. if possible please give a detailed review on how you felt reading the chapter ✨
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update dear 🙂 

Just amazing 🤩 

Thanks for the Tag 

Keep writing ✍️ 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Pragati missed the clues that sowmya was into her. She did not read her well enough. Out of jealousy, sowmya can derail Pragati's plans.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Did sowmya want Raghbir for herself? That was a red flag right there. Pragati did not  pay attention to it.