Originally posted by: SilverBell

Thanks For Sharing Jasmine

Waiting For More Chapters

Thanks. will update soon
Kavithawrites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Thanks for writing on the plot i suggested.

It seems that pragati was deeply in love with raghbir.but why did aliya yell at pragati?when pragati asked raghbir about loving her I am shocked that he made fun of her.i am shocked to know that earlier he used to woo her.if he was not interested in her why did he do that?aliya hugged raghbir.are they in a relationship and did they betray pragati?I hope not.poor pragati got depressed and revengeful.

Thank you so much ❤
Kavithawrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

The first part seems tragic as Ragbir & Aliya play with Pragati's emotions. Waiting for the next part.

Thank you. Will update soon
Kavithawrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Pragati is under the illusion of love, but the reality may be totally different for her. She needs to learn that love is never easy and you can not make it happen.

True. Thanks for commenting.
Kavithawrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Now Pragati is about to make mistakes of her own. Revenge is never healthy. It destroys your own life.

I agree. let's see what happens in the upcoming parts
Kavithawrites thumbnail
thank you
Kavithawrites thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

CHARACTER SKETCH

Pragati Viswanathan (28 years old): Elder daughter nalini and mohan vishwanathan. Headstrong and bold are too small words to describe pragati because how much ever confidence you have in you will be lost in a moment you look into her sassy eyes. She used to be a innocent person but now her whole dictionary screams the words Be selfish and take your revenge.

Devi Viswanathan(22 years old) : Devi doesn't like being told what to do and even though being young at age she was a eye opener for the once innocent pragati. Devi was born and brought up in America and used to love India until one day pragati reveals a incident which broke her. Though pragati tried to explain just because few people were bad India wasn't a bad country Devi refused to believe her.

Nalini Viswanathan(51 years old): A doctor by profession and even though she spent nearly two decades in America the Indian woman in her never left her. Feeling guilty of feeling pragati in India and trying to get close to her but is sad about the way pragati has changed herself.

Mohan Viswanathan(dead) a year back in an accident.

Ragbhir malhotra: A racer and a famous film director who is regretting losing someone who used to love him so much. He is a man who once decided then he will get it by hook or crook. Recently got stuck in a controversial issues after his high school friend went to social media for justice saying Ragbhir cheated on her.

Paxton Davis: Devi's ex boyfriend and also a reputed swimming coach in American high school. He is a guy who girls can't refuse to say no but his eyes are only fixed on his girlfriend.

Ben brace: Devi's secret boyfriend. Intelligent and good natured kid who always gets into trouble leaving Devi to deal with it.

Manik malhotra: Ragbhir's younger brother who hates him because earlier Ragbhir used to be a headache for their parents and he used to be a prince in their eyes but now he is a rich spoilt brat and Ragbhir is their prince.

Part 01: Is there a stop for Devi nonsense?!

"What do you mean by Devi nonsense?" Devi asked her mom furiously when she pulled a file of papers and showed her.

"He was raging my friend, zoya and so we teach him a lesson and just got him a little drunk and he confessed his bad behavior on girls in the campus which got him arrested." Devi tried to reason but her mom had enough.

"Enough! You just got graduated and we came back to India to celebrate but what got into you that you enrolled yourself in that 6 month course in St Xavier's college and now fighting with boys." Nalini said and grounded her for a week.

So Devi called Zoya for a sleepover.

"You shouldn't have done that. You made him drink by acting like you like that Rudra and got him arrested. He is dangerous." zoya was saying how dangerous rudra is but devi is lost in some thoughts.

"What happened Devi?" zoya asked

"I miss her." Devi said lost in thoughts again

"Your sister? Where is she now?" zoya asked but instead of answering Devi just nodded to her first question and asked her instead, "Why people here are against people being gay?"

Zoya looked scandalized and asked, "Are you gay?"

"What? No." Devi said and continued, "I heard people who are bisexual here hides their sexuality to avoid getting judged and live a unhappy life or spoil others life."

"I am not sure about what you are saying but people do hides their sexuality because it's is not like the whole country is only straight but we never know whether they are happy or not. Some may accept their life and live truly happy bu5 why do you say they will spoil others life?" zoya asked confused and bit irritated with devi judging her country like that.

"I am sorry if I offend you. I was just thinking...." before she would complete her sentence they heard some sound coming outside their window.

Devi looked out to see rudra standing with his friends and staring angrily at them. Zoya was scared but Devi got angry and she started climbing down from the window.

"What are you doing?" Zoya asked in panic.

"Go and bring that hockey stick. Let them know about this Devi. Let them meet the crazy Devi." zoya gave her the hockey stick and tried to climb down but devi asked to just be inside and lock the window.

Zoya saw Devi beating the guys left and right and they run away except for rudra who took out his gun and shoot in the sky scaring zoya to hell and Devi was also scared now.

"Nalini aunty." zoya shouted to get Devi's mom when Devi pushed rudra and started running on the dark empty road. She was running fast when a car got into her way but stopped inches before it can hit her.

"What the hell dude? Can't you see I am running away?" Devi shouted and saw a handsome guy coming out and realized it's Paxton.

"Why do you always coming in front of my car?" Paxton laughed but gets serious seeing a guy coming there with a gun.

"Come. Take me from here. I will explain on the way." Devi said and they left in the car while rudra tried to shoot them when someone shoots his hand making the gun to fall down.

Devi and Paxton are out of sight and it police along with nalini and they arrested him.

"Where is her daughter?" the inspector asked angrily when rudra revealed how she went with a white guy and nalini immediately knows who it maybe.

She reached home and asked zoya to sleep safely.

"where is Devi?" zoya asked.

"Don't worry. She is safe." nalini said in no worry tone and utters under her breath in a irritated voice, "I hope she comes back and put a stop to this Devi nonsense."

As nalini said this a girl comes out of airport and smirked, "I am back."

And she called Devi and Devi said she is out and will pick her.

"Pragati." Devi shouted happily and hugged her sister while Paxton smiled at them.

"Akka" pragati corrected her but devi just rolled her eyes.

"I call out cousin kamala as kamala and she doesn't mind and she is as same as your age." Devi said but pragati shake her head in disbelief and saw Paxton.

"Who is he? Your boyfriend? Hi Ben." pragati said and came to him who laughed and revealed he is Paxton.

"I used to be her boyfriend." Paxton said and he shook hands with pragati.

"Oops sorry. You look too hot to be a ex." pragati said making him laugh.

"So what's your plan?" Devi asked excited.

"Who should I revenge first?" pragati asked

"That idiot soumya." Devi said

"But you all were just kids and kids do mistakes." Paxton tried to speak.

"Mistakes can be forgiven not sins. I will tell you everything afterwards. You just knows my sister is here to revenge her ex friends who betrayed her but you don't know what they did." saying Devi turned towards pragati and said, "Pragati Paxton is here to help us. He got an assignment to work in a college here as a guest lecturer for swimming class. And with God on our side he got assigned to be in same college as that sowmya where she is teaching. He becomes her friends and knows what she is doing and everything about her."

"But I not okay with being her friend and breaking her trust." Paxton said

"Maybe if you find what she is doing now you will know about her more." pragati said

Paxton looked at her for few seconds and called sowmya and realized she is drinking but what he heard was some m*aning sound and it's a mixer of both male and female.

"Hey what are you doing?l Paxton asked but they drunk sowmya switched on the video call and cuts it immediately and started vomiting. Pragati laughed seeing him.

"What was she doing?" Paxton asked trying to get that image from his mind.

"She likes to have open relationship and casual physically relationship with both male and females." pragati explained.

"But it's her life. If she is spoiling let her. Why should we go after such people? I saw her getting physical and kissing multiple people at the same time and they are doing nasty things which I can't even speak or thinks of." Paxton said

"Her being gay or being in open relationship in not my problem. The problem is..... "

And what she said made Paxton even more shocked.

Edited by Kavithawrites - 5 months ago
Kavithawrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Interesting start Kavita

Thanks for sharing it Jasmine

Waiting for the parts

Next part is updated ❤
Kavithawrites thumbnail